Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic (1660 Views)

If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
It is now very alarming that a lot of girls in the country are prepar to do relationships with married men. A university in Nigeria has just done a research which has found out that 90% of the girls indulge in sexual relationship with married men. In fact on my road it is a hundred percent of the girls under 30 are involved in sexual relationships with married men, to make matters worse when these ladies finally get married they continue having their infidelity with married men. This statistic is going to be released to the public on Saturday.

It is very disgraceful How do girls would be boasting about having infidelities with married men Some of these men already have multiple wives. They will be making noise that married men know how to take care of them.

For the last two years all the ladies which I know which got married just still have their relationships with this married man. The husbands of this ladies are so dumb. Once the find out you here yet the marriage is collapsed

Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by incandescentena: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2022
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by marlow1962(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Na dia mata o, everybody wit em life.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Quality20(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Are u trying 2 say men shd not expect 2 marry virgin again nor shd they expect to marry ladies who have not done abortions b4 or worse still girls who have not dealt with various stds, since we all know married men are against condom use
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Serves the dumb men right.
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Quality20:
Are u trying 2 say men shd not expect 2 marry virgin again nor shd they expect to marry ladies who have done abortions b4 or worse still girls who have not dealt with various stds, since we all know married men are against condom use

It looks like you have a bit of experience. How did you get the information that married men do not use condom. Please can you inform us some more?
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by MasterShifu010(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Quality20(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It looks like you have a bit of experience. How did you get the information that married men do not use condom. Please can you inform us some more?
CD is mostly a thing for the largely newbies who being too careful n can't afford much trouble not those married men who are very courageous and can take whatever risk and besides they largely see unmarried girls as cleaner
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Married Men shocked shocked
I no get liver for that kind relationship o grin cheesy
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Quality20:
CD is mostly a thing for the largely newbies who being too careful n can't afford much trouble not those married men who are very courageous and can take whatever risk and besides they largely see unmarried girls as cleaner

I posted this trade to get some Solutions but at the moment I have become more confused. It looks like you have more experience than me anyway I am not one of the married men so I might not know a lot.

I think we need more people like you here which can these Solutions also because it looks like I do not have a lot of experience in the matter of Joe I am one of the people which is doing the research.

What we need is people which are experienced in this topic and also people which can give solution
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Divay22:
Married Men shocked shocked
I no get liver for that kind relationship o grin cheesy

Please can you share your experience and give us Solutions on the matter because this sugar daddies are taking all over the place
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Divay22(f): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please can you share your experience and give us Solutions on the matter because this sugar daddies are taking all over the place
I don't have any experience to share..
I have never had anything to do with one and i don't intend to...

Thank you.
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You think that one will tell you the truth?..lol...ladies lie a lot
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by kelspinall(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dia wahala
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by 5991ayo: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hmm, no wonder some carry phone way above their buget.
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rayban25:

You think that one will tell you the truth?..lol...ladies lie a lot

Thank you for letting me know this is what I found out in the research which we are doing and going to release on Saturday.

Please my brother can you inform us more on what you know and your Solutions about it. I need people with accurate experience on what is actually going on and how to cure the problem
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
5991ayo:
Hmm, no wonder some carry phone way above their buget.

Please inform once more we want to know a lot more
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thank you for letting me know this is what I found out in the research which we are doing and going to release on Saturday.

Please my brother can you inform us more on what you know and your Solutions about it. I need people with accurate experience on what is actually going on and how to cure the problem

As long as the economy is hard the easy way out for girls is quick prostitution...there is no solution and for us men that is not our own personal problem....na just to pound their toto and kick them back to the streets where they belong
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rayban25:

As long as the economy is hard the easy way out for girls is quick prostitution...there is no solution and for us men that is not our own personal problem....na just to pound their toto and kick them back to the streets where they belong

[color=#006600][This year alone I know for guys which have married girls which were being f-ucked and continue to be f -ucked by married men. You will be shocked the areas which I go to and see what these girls are doing. I do not believe it is the economical situation. The latest one day easy way out and the guys are mostly stupid. To make matters even worse some of the guys know what they are girls are doing and they keep on staying with them like zombies. The women in the nation have reached a state of being sheet

Some of these guys are so stupid they will buy their girlfriends iPhones and their girlfriends are fucking married men. Nigerian men and one of the most stupidest in the world they can do anything for a woman's v-agina and the woman will do nothing for them./color]
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
I cannot believe how stupid guys in Nigeria extremely stupid buying girls precious stuff and the girls dump them after . . There is one which is complaining he has spent half a million on his girl and his girl has dumped him..
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
The amount of girls fucking married name is incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rCxn_30ew
Re: 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2022
They are all over the place stop deceiving yourself guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77-PMNP_c8

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Paid To Do This / Boobs Flying Everywhere VIDEO / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.