Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle (68907 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
anigbajumo:
Back to my days in Uni, most of my colleagues believed am into Yahoo coz that's wat mostly Lautech guys are into. As a son of a transporter, I always travel with any of our truck anytime the school is on strike or during the holidays. For every trip I make sure I gat footwear, fazecap, Shirt and correct Jean with better perfume. Almost everybody in my department beliv am a Yahoo boy, I can recall I got debit alert of card maintaince from my bank while I was in class and there was this lady sitted behind me, I checked my phone in her present and she was like "wao, guy u dey hot ooo" I just laughed it off but guess wat?? As a sharp guy na from that weekend we begin lashing till both of us graduated.
Bad boy you enjoy free milk Abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Tobbit: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=FashionCookie post=100399222][/quote]

That's why u dey always make sure say I get. I prefer a war to gain my liberty than servile peace. Na my default setting be this. War to preserve liberty over freedom attained with slavery.

1 Like

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by ILoveLight: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Mrshape:

You are ignorant.
I am a part time teacher I teach in 5 schools
Run home lessons and have some international students I take classes.

Learn.
The lowest earner among my part time teachers club earns not less than a 100K let alone someone that introduced the system.
Learn to ask questions.
Don't compare our money to that of principal we even earn more than some small school owners if you sum our 4 months salary compare to their termly profit.
We work hard for our money don't call us a thief because we are a bite successful where many are unsuccessful.
Ask questions and learn.
How can I join the club, I'm a geography teacher.
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by GorillaApp(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I can stay indoor for 365 days straight......it's not like am lazy oh i just enjoy being on my own
I know a dude like that too

1 Like

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by FashionCookie(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Tobbit:

That's why u dey always make sure say I get. I prefer a war to gain my liberty than servile peace. Na my default setting be this. War to preserve liberty over freedom attained with slavery.

May God help us in setting our goals and realizing them...

1 Like

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Lilpen3758: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2021
GorillaApp:
I know a dude like that too
Lol is he your friend?
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by GorillaApp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
M
Lilpen3758:
Lol is he your friend?

A neighbour
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Lilpen3758: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
GorillaApp:
M
A neighbour
hehehehe greet am for me

1 Like

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Emperor5(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Wetin concern u?
Did I refer to You, maggot like you always seeking for attention
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Lilpen3758: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Emperor5:

Did I refer to You, maggot like you always seeking for attention
It is your mother that is a maggot my friend
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by dgee1(m): 1:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Hi, please I'm still expecting to hear from you. If you have the ebook of the course, I'm willing to pay a fee for it, and you send it to me. I can't afford what the full training right now. Thanks.
Aparche:

www.elitecopywriting.academy.

Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Emmahunk(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
FunnyDude:

AND does he need your opinion
Neither do I need yours dear
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Slimslimqq: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Ovaltine:

Obviously no. I didn't join there because of her. And I was an exco too.
good morning sir, I need your help about about my mom's bank account. Maybe u could help
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Slimslimqq:
good morning sir, I need your help about about my mom's bank account. Maybe u could help

Visit the bank fa
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by emmabosco: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sirmuel1:

No Bro. I never meet am before
but him mind don tell am say you be G lol
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by PRINCEHAZAEL: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Aparche:
I used to think that it's only developers & programmers that can work as freelancers. I never knew that there are thousands of skills that someone can offer from the comfort of your home; ranging from simple to complex, general to specialized.
Thank God for the lockdown that forced me to start looking for another source of income just in case salary payment becomes irregular. September last year someone told me about an academy that runs a digital marketing program & virtual assistant training program. I decided to do the VA training program. Invested some money on the course & after two months intensive training, I registered on some job sites. Got my first client on Guru & my second client on upwork. The job was to write personalized one line messages for the list of contacts they gave me. Although the pay wasn't all that great; I made $220 b/w Dec. 2020 to Feb 2021. But it helped me to realize that I can actually earn money working from home. So I decided to invest that money to acquire a specialized, high-paying skill. Currently, I'm on another intensive training to acquire copywriting skills. I'm looking forward to earning thousands of dollars per month as a direct response copywriter, so help me God. wink
Hey please...Can u link me to any virtual assistant jobs or any job.... u can work remotely..... please...Would appreciate ur response... my no is 08138310050
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by chatinent: 7:03pm On May 30, 2021
Showed my online students money I made from freelancing and they said it looks more like from Yahoo.

Damn
Re: Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle by kkins25(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Aparche:
I used to think that it's only developers & programmers that can work as freelancers. I never knew that there are thousands of skills that someone can offer from the comfort of your home; ranging from simple to complex, general to specialized.
Thank God for the lockdown that forced me to start looking for another source of income just in case salary payment becomes irregular. September last year someone told me about an academy that runs a digital marketing program & virtual assistant training program. I decided to do the VA training program. Invested some money on the course & after two months intensive training, I registered on some job sites. Got my first client on Guru & my second client on upwork. The job was to write personalized one line messages for the list of contacts they gave me. Although the pay wasn't all that great; I made $220 b/w Dec. 2020 to Feb 2021. But it helped me to realize that I can actually earn money working from home. So I decided to invest that money to acquire a specialized, high-paying skill. Currently, I'm on another intensive training to acquire copywriting skills. I'm looking forward to earning thousands of dollars per month as a direct response copywriter, so help me God. wink
where did you acquire the skills from? Udemy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.