Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86462 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
undecided

Let's see who are hooligans
I pray, show your evidence that Jesus wasn't crucified on the Cross!

Your evidence IF true proves that Allah is indeed the best of DECEIVERS: Why?

Allah Deceived:
Mary, the mother of Jesus
The 12 Apostles of Jesus
The over 120 Disciples of Jesus
The Christians all over the world
The Jews

Please, for what purpose?
Where is Jesus now?

All you can do is form conspiracy theories and conjectures.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Allah Deceived:
The 12 Apostles of Jesus
The Jews

Where is Jesus now?

Don't mind the abduls even isa said blessed is the day i was born, the day i die and the day i ressurect And yet they say he did not die? So a person who is the word and apirit of allah can lie through his teeth like that when being the word and spirit Even allah is a liar he said he will cause isa to sleep but isa never slept! Is allah that weak that his words never come through? Isa was called up to allah with his flesh meaning he is an eternal mortal, but to save their guff they say he will come back to kill the pig and break the cross after which he will die
Muslims why did isa not sleep like allah said he will?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
Let's see who are hooligans. This is the mosque destroyed in Ilorin by christian terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKdgKXjQtQ8

This is a terrorist pastor that declared chaos on Kwara state govt and called for destructive war in Ilorin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojqR4GlbNM

Who are the hooligans now?.
Unfortunately none of your two videos will play but I still watched them anyway direct from youtube!

But I will ask you some questions:
Since aggression and retaliation are different kinds of events,
1. Can you date the event?
2. I heard that the name of the mosque was Bishop Smith Memorial Mosque : What is your business when a "Bishop" pulls down his own building? Do you have any shame at all? Can't you see that tolerance from christians is being turned into passiveness by muslims?
Christians allowed the building of mosque on their own land with no disturbance UNTIL the religion of aggression decided that they want to take over the land of the christians!

See your people destroying the church: who is the aggressor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymcU70dRNeQ

If the quarrel is between Christians and the Government, answer why it is the muslims that are the aggressors?

You Muslims can lie sha!
Grant-aid has now become forceful collection of school for muslims! SMH!!
Indeed you Muslims are the Aggressors!!

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=100376330][/quote]

Abdul where can we find yajuj and majuj?

Show us the place dhul qarnian went and saw the setting and rising place of the son and the people he saw living there?

Show us the scientific evidence how true are lallahs words that the sperm of man comes from his backbone and the sperm of woman Comes from her ribs and collarbone

Explain to us how according to lallah the child resembles the parent that finishes first during the act of procreation?

Show us the diseases camel piss cures like ya koran says

Show us how shooting stars which are not stars but space debris are called stars and missiles of allah to shoot demons Whats the activation code?

Ya false prophet said shaitan commands him but only to do good please show us how shaitan who has never done any good can command people to do good Can you give what you dont have? Wait didn't same shaitan trick your profit with satanic verses that made him and the sahaba to bow down to allat, manat and uzza? Wait a minute didn't your false profit say that shaitan only commands him to do good

Arabanko!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2021
yungmill:

Don't mind the abduls even isa said blessed is the day i was born, the day i die and the day i ressurect And yet they say he did not die? So a person who is the word and apirit of allah can lie through his teeth like that when being the word and spirit Even allah is a liar he said he will cause isa to sleep but isa never slept! Is allah that weak that his words never come through? Isa was called up to allah with his flesh meaning he is an eternal mortal, but to save their guff they say he will come back to kill the pig and break the cross after which he will die
Muslims why did isa not sleep like allah said he will?
Dont mind the religion of aggressors!
Like their father satan the deceiver, they have been executing Taqqiya both against themselves and to others.

The Fulanis came in the name of Allah for Jihad, before you know it they have replaced all the Hausa kings with themselves as Emirs. They came to Ilorin and did the same thing. Note that everywhere, there is no real battle: its just about deception. Now, they attempt to do it over the whole Nigeria. Muslims and associations like MURIC as usual think that they are fighting for allah, unknown to them, there could be Taqqiya within another Taqqiya!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Dont mind the religion of aggressors!
Like their father satan the deceiver, they have been executing Taqqiya both against themselves and to others.

The Fulanis came in the name of Allah for Jihad, before you know it they have replaced all the Hausa kings with themselves as Emirs. They came to Ilorin and did the same thing. Note that everywhere, there is no real battle: its just about deception. Now, they attempt to do it over the whole Nigeria. Muslims and associations like MURIC as usual think that they are fighting for allah, unknown to them, there could be Taqqiya within another Taqqiya!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by capitalzero: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
hmmmm,,,as a Muslim,, I will tell u that,,,Islam is a perfect religion,,,, but just that it has the worst followers.......

Why does it have worst followers?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by phorget(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2021
adm212144:
Your response has revealed your level of tolerance.Thats why I said I’m not seeing you sensible enough you are mixing Religion with human characters.the fact that you are Christians doesn’t make you saint and Islam preaches tolerance more than any religion as far as I know .Try to drugs In china and Thailand And let’s see if you will escape death penalty when caught ?But you can kill in America and go Scot free .What will you say about China where you will find highest level of criticism.How will you judge situation bear it in mind they are not Muslim .What About Russia ,you know its dominated by Christians.you know their tolerance level don’t you?But if you ask me I’m not sure Christianity has that as doctrine but they are Christians engaging in such heinous act .Many instances.To put you in your right senses Boko Haram also kills Muslim too .The so called northerners believe they are far superior to Muslims from the south .

Let me be frank with you ,forget all those lies and fallacies being brought to you by may be your pastors or politicians they are doing it for their selfish gains and they are seeing you as gullible they keep playing on your intelligence all in the name of religion .You can’t deny you don’t have Muslims around you .Have they attempt to kill you .Most kidnapping and killings in the eastern part are done by easterners and they are all Christians would you agree that .if you feel Muhammad taught Muslims to kill Christians.it means your own not the one I recognised as ISA Taught those guys to be doing that ?is that what you are telling me .Pablo Escobar was a Christian .it means Christianity is teaching people to do that.Why would say bad about others people believe and be happy .Any problem In the north amount you to generalise it to Muslim .You guys know it’s political and yet you choose to strike at Muslims as if it’s not general problem .

Islam preaches tolerance but they are not tolerable what an irony! You are mentioning Russia and China how does that support your argument? Even if China and Russia are not tolerable can you compare their level of tolerance to your own Islamic countries? Do you know how evil Oman, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc are? Won't you choose China and Russia over those Islamic nations if you have the opportunity to travel out of this Nigeria?
Is Pablo Escobar a Christian? So in your mind anyone who doesn't slam his head is automatically a Christian right?
My brother I will suggest we all abandon every form of religion as it has caused us more harm than good,everyone should have their personal relationship with their creator and do that which is right. I am a free thinker and I won't do what will hurt another man cos I won't want them to do that to me either. Morality is the only way to go bro forget about all these stoopid religions that will ask you to kill someone all in the name of blasphemy. How will you feel if you are been killed?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Lazenby007(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Nukilia:

Place a ban on Islam and watch terrorism die a natural death! God bless the Chinese government...
That religion is terrible! I would rather be a traditionalist than be a muslim.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
phorget:

Islam preaches tolerance but they are not tolerable what an irony! You are mentioning Russia and China how does that support your argument? Even if China and Russia are not tolerable can you compare their level of tolerance to your own Islamic countries? Do you know how evil Oman, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc are? Won't you choose China and Russia over those Islamic nations if you have the opportunity to travel out of this Nigeria?
Is Pablo Escobar a Christian? So in your mind anyone who doesn't slam his head is automatically a Christian right?
My brother I will suggest we all abandon every form of religion as it has caused us more harm than good,everyone should have their personal relationship with their creator and do that which is right. I am a free thinker and I won't do what will hurt another man cos I won't want them to do that to me either. Morality is the only way to go bro forget about all these stoopid religions that will ask you to kill someone all in the name of blasphemy. How will you feel if you are been killed?
All those countries are geographical place known for Islam fine you are right .Try to read about Arab before the advent of Islam .We call it Jahilliyah period .Naturally arabs are like .Infact it was Islam that change those vices .All I’m trying to say is Islam condemned killings to the fullest and real Muslim are not wicked .Go and read very well about Prophet Muhammad not political statement or those fallacies from pastor to fill church seat .you will understand that he preaches oneness of God .He never wage war for once against Christians and Jew rather he he made so many peace path with them .And the four battles he fought was defensive war .None was against Christianity except the idol worshiping.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Allah Deceived:
The 12 Apostles of Jesus
The Jews

Where is Jesus now?

what's this has to do with your hooligan terrorist pastor?. Why did you shift goalpost?. You are ashamed of his behavior and utterances right?..
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately none of your two videos will play but I still watched them anyway direct from youtube!

But I will ask you some questions:
Since aggression and retaliation are different kinds of events,
1. Can you date the event?
2. I heard that the name of the mosque was Bishop Smith Memorial Mosque : What [s]is your business when a "Bishop" pulls down his own building? Do you have any shame at all? Can't you see that tolerance from christians is being turned into passiveness by muslims?
Christians allowed the building of mosque on their own land with no disturbance UNTIL the religion of aggression decided that they want to take over the land of the christians!

See your people destroying the church: who is the aggressor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymcU70dRNeQ

If the quarrel is between Christians and the Government, answer why it is the muslims that are the aggressors?

You Muslims can lie sha!
Grant-aid has now become forceful collection of school for muslims! SMH[/s]!!
Indeed you Muslims are the Aggressors!!
hypocrite. Go and watch the videos again. Yes the mosque was inside the school and it is govt public school and it was legal. To destroy property is act of aggression. You guys are terrorists. Your terrorist pastor instigated this chaos
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
hypocrite. Go and watch the videos again. Yes the mosque was inside the school and it is govt public school and it was legal. To destroy property is act of aggression. You guys are terrorists. Your terrorist pastor instigated this chaos
Please can you show just one example of a Chapel however small in ANY of the Moslem Grant-Aided school in Ilorin. Just one example will be sufficient. When you show them tolerance, they will still come and stab you in the back. Bishop Smith Memorial Mosque on Bishop Smith land (with C of O). You are Thieves! Ungrateful human beings. Your Taqqiya has failed!

I asked you for date of the building was demolished, you kept quiet because you know very well that your aggression has caused a retaliation. Now, you cry foul?

If it's a Government secondary school, let them bring a C of O of the land. Let them bring document to show how they fraudulently acquired it for the Moslems?

Religion of Aggression, Intolerance and Hooligans!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
what's this has to do with your hooligan terrorist pastor?. Why did you shift goalpost?. You are ashamed of his behavior and utterances right?..

I responded exactly to your post!
Your post didn't mention any pastor, it mentioned the crucifixion of Christ!
Why does it pain you that your Allah is a deceiver! An expert deceiver and you his mesangers are just following his footsteps in Taqqiya!

You have been deceived by Allah, the quicker you know that, the faster will be your freedom.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by phorget(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
adm212144:
All those countries are geographical place known for Islam fine you are right .Try to read about Arab before the advent of Islam .We call it Jahilliyah period .Naturally arabs are like .Infact it was Islam that change those vices .All I’m trying to say is Islam condemned killings to the fullest and real Muslim are not wicked .Go and read very well about Prophet Muhammad not political statement or those fallacies from pastor to fill church seat .you will understand that he preaches oneness of God .He never wage war for once against Christians and Jew rather he he made so many peace path with them .And the four battles he fought was defensive war .None was against Christianity except the idol worshiping.

So even after accepting Islam the Arabians still does not change from their wickedness. This is to show you that Islam was forcefully introduced to them and they had option of accepting it or to die hence they accepted Islam. Such is the way of Islam my brother, they force you to believe their way and if you don't then you die.
Christianity is more liberal, you are been allowed to make your choice peacefully or have you seen a preacher forcing you to accept Christ? The Islamic clergy that authorized the killing of that man what has been done to him by your so called real Muslims? Live and let live should be the bane of living but I'm afraid that it is not always the case in Islam.
When Muslims are the minority then they act as if they are holy but ones they are the majority then the true Islamic nature will be exhibited.
I am not in support of any religion but with the little I know of Christianity and Islam I know the one to choose if I'm been given a choice.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
yungmill:

Abdul where can we find yajuj and majuj?

Show us the place dhul qarnian went and saw the setting and rising place of the son and the people he saw living there?

Show us the scientific evidence how true are lallahs words that the sperm of man comes from his backbone and the sperm of woman Comes from her ribs and collarbone

Explain to us how according to lallah the child resembles the parent that finishes first during the act of procreation?

Show us the diseases camel piss cures like ya koran says

Show us how shooting stars which are not stars but space debris are called stars and missiles of allah to shoot demons Whats the activation code?

Ya false prophet said shaitan commands him but only to do good please show us how shaitan who has never done any good can command people to do good Can you give what you dont have? Wait didn't same shaitan trick your profit with satanic verses that made him and the sahaba to bow down to allat, manat and uzza? Wait a minute didn't your false profit say that shaitan only commands him to do good

Arabanko!
some comments just don't worth replies. NIGERIAN govt needs to review Bible studies and churches curriculum. It seems they don't teach you guys morals and ethics, standard humans relations, true peace and love. They don't teach you guys any of these but hate.

If you want to learn you gonna have to humble yourself not ganran approach of yours.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
phorget:

So even after accepting Islam the Arabians still does not change from their wickedness. This is to show you that Islam was forcefully introduced to them and they had option of accepting it or to die hence they accepted Islam. Such is the way of Islam my brother, they force you to believe their way and if you don't then you die.
Christianity is more liberal, you are been allowed to make your choice peacefully or have you seen a preacher forcing you to accept Christ? The Islamic clergy that authorized the killing of that man what has been done to him by your so called real Muslims? Live and let live should be the bane of living but I'm afraid that it is not always the case in Islam.
When Muslims are the minority then they act as if they are holy but ones they are the majority then the true Islamic nature will be exhibited.
I am not in support of any religion but with the little I know of Christianity and Islam I know the one to choose if I'm been given a choice.
No Muslim will force you to accept his religion .All these are lies cooked up.Give me instances except Boko haram .i went to bapstist school ,During that time if you bear Muslim name you won’t be admitted invariably what are they saying .Stop this lies .No Muslim will ever force you to that .theres no compulsion I’m religion .i hearing this for the first time .I will use Dubai as an exam .we have people all over the world visiting Dubai today .Even Saudi Arabia .Even in the north no muslim will force you to believe in them .we don’t even do evangelical mission.You guys are just there to portray the religion bad.the part that Christian don’t force people is a lie .All of us during my secondary days where force to go to church .you have no excuse woman .Durimg the days of Roman Empire we have many instances of forcing people to Christianity.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
adm212144:
Are you unbeliever like you do worship what they were worshipping that time .its happen in Rome too .adolf hitler did to Jews too .except you are one .Muhammad is only a prophet that preaches Gospel ,he was never God and never been idolised like the way you guys equate Jesus with God .Between you and Muslims who are sensible.What has your religion brought self .same sex .greed .You guys are good in immoralities than Muslim .Most of the role model you have in Christianity portray more evil than role model in Islam .is it not the same Christianity criticise their Pop and said he’s there to do the evangelical for evil .same Christian are chasing conspiracy theories around and you complaining about fakes news .Islam is well cultured and people practising real Muslim always leave peaceful life .How many people have Muslim around you attacked or do you want to deny you don’t have Muslim around .You all dream of visit to Dubai ,you go and return in peace .thats a country dominated by Muslim .im sorry Christian don’t really have a geographical place know for their religion .The so called Jerusalem is owned by Palestine not Israel.Even Israel is not known for Christianity .Israelite recognised Jesus as imposter .I see reason why You guys are struggling for triump ,You guys want to take America as geographically place know for Christianity but unfortunately same Christian mess you up .Your religion is second class in the world .All I see is pastor practising same sex stuffs like that .Honestly Muslim are better off .Take your time to study Islam very well stop been it’s critics .its the total way of life .
Indeed, Moslems are the most holy sets of human beings in the world. Go to Pakistan, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Prostitution is not done by their rich people. The poor amongst them are not violent. They are so tolerant of other people that they allow you freedom to build churches.

Islam is PEACE indeed!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by brightDdon(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Do they associate with you?

They've wanted to,,,but I can't endangered myself.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Abascoh: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Christians are very ignorant heathen. You will see them holding the Bible under their armpit but never read a word from it. Jesus said in Mathew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose".
You are a big clown, hundred percent sure you are not even a christian that's why you can post this rubbish. The purpose of the laws and the prophet was to create an opportunity for a relationship between man and God. When Jesus came he accomplished that purpose by simply making it for man to believe in Him and be born again. The old laws of Moses no longer applies after Jesus came, that was a law for the Hebrew Jews not for Christians, Jesus gave Christians a new covenant and a new law that is called the law of the spirit of life in Jesus Christ. No christian lives under the law of Moses or by it. As a matter of fact, it's an abomination for any christian to still think he lives under or by the law of Moses. You are the one who is very ignorant and has no clue at all about Christianity so stop quoting scriptures ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by brightDdon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Do they associate with you?

They've wanted to,,,but I can't endangered mysel[left][/left]f.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Abascoh:

You are a big clown, hundred percent sure you are not even a christian that's why you can post this rubbish. The purpose of the laws and the prophet was to create an opportunity for a relationship between man and God. When Jesus came he accomplished that purpose by simply making it for man to believe in Him and be born again. The old laws of Moses no longer applies after Jesus came, that was a law for the Hebrew Jews not for Christians, Jesus gave Christians a new covenant and a new law that is called the law of the spirit of life in Jesus Christ. No christian lives under the law of Moses or by it. As a matter of fact, it's an abomination for any christian to still think he lives under or by the law of Moses. You are the one who is very ignorant and has no clue at all about Christianity so stop quoting scriptures ignorantly.
Oh? I see that means Christians can now commit murder, commit adultery, steal, give false testimony, covet neighbor’s house, wife, or anything since the law of Moses (10 Commandments) is no longer binding.

Can you quote the Bible/Jesus to support your claim if you are truthful?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Check the highlight and comment whether this statements are true or false
Sura 51:49
And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
--

On the surface this seem true light/darkness, hill/valley, male/female, joy/sadness etc until you look deeper and see things like Bdelloidea which are ALL Female. Does it have a pair? What is its name?

The list is actually decently long : bacteria, fungi imperfecti, etc.
All members of the Monera Kingdom reproduce asexually only. Then, there are worms which reproduce sexually but all members of the species are the same, the individual worm is neither male nor female but has both sexual organs, it is a "hermaphrodite".
What is the pair of hermaphrodites?

Quran 18:86
Till, when he [the traveller Zul-qarnain] reached
the setting-place of the sun,
he found it going down into a muddy spring, ...

Quran 18:90
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun,
he found it rising on a people
for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

I will not argue whether Zul-qarnain is Alexander the great or not. The question is
Does the sun set into a muddy spring?
Where is the rising place of the sun?

Indeed, IF there is no error in the quran, kindly answer the questions in blue!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Abascoh: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
embarassed embarassedOh? I see that means Christians can now commit murder, commit adultery, steal, give false testimony, covet neighbor’s house, wife, or anything since the law of Moses (10 Commandments) is no longer binding.

Can you quote the Bible/Jesus to support your claim if you are truthful?
I said you are a big clown that knows nothing about Christianity and you keep confirming it. Where in my post did I say christians can commit all those atrocities you listed up there? In the new law that Jesus brought, you can't even do evil to your fellow man. Jesus message was a message of love and reconciliation. Love God with all your heart, love your neighbour as yourself.Do unto others how you would want them to do to you. Instead of you to engage in this pathetically ignorant arguments you are making because of your apparently deficient knowledge of the Bible and christianity, how about taking your time to really read the Bible especially the new testament? It's so obvious you just went to pick a few verses of the Bible you can use for unprofitable arguments without even taking the time to find out what the said verses are even talking about. Christians don't live by the law of Moses, they live by another law brought to us by Christ. This new law doesn't allow you to do any harm to your neighbour, not even in the name of God. For Christians, It did away with all the barbaric legalities in the laws of Moses that people used to inflict cruelty on their fellow man under the guise of upholding God's laws.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

I have addressed your OWN CLAIM to show you how Allah himself could make errors in the quran.
Here is your old quote UNMODIFIED

I have stayed on the matter hitting you exactly according to your response. Did you not CLAIM that the Qur'an can never be wrong?
Now, I answered you according to that you are screaming that its not in the matter. Who raised the claim. On this every other thing you said rests. If the Quran is wrong, can we trust any other thing you say from it?

You said:

In the whole world, how many times have you found Christians bombing Mosques?
Who is USUALLY the aggressor?
In Ilorin, who were the aggressors and how?

Now, answer the question: You said "the Qur'an can never be wrong!"
AND
Since

Can you show us the validity of my claim that there are errors in the Quran?

--

On the surface this seem true light/darkness, hill/valley, male/female, joy/sadness etc until you look deeper and see things like Bdelloidea which are ALL Female. Does it have a pair? What is its name?

All members of the Monera Kingdom reproduce asexually only. Then, there are worms which reproduce sexually but all members of the species are the same, the individual worm is neither male nor female but has both sexual organs, it is a "hermaphrodite".

I will not argue whether Zul-qarnain is Alexander the great or not. The question is

Google is your Friend! Stop hiding! The truth will set you free!!

Who says Allah didn't create everything in pair?

A Believer can give a better translation. You answer is contained therein:

[18:86] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَغۡرِبَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَغۡرُبُ فِیۡ عَیۡنٍ حَمِئَۃٍ وَّ وَجَدَ عِنۡدَہَا قَوۡمًا ۬ؕ قُلۡنَا یٰذَا الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تُعَذِّبَ وَ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تَتَّخِذَ فِیۡہِمۡ حُسۡنًا ﴿۸۶﴾

Until he reached the boundary of (a locality towards) the west where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of (muddy black) hot water, and he found a people (living) there. We said: ‘O Dhu al-Qarnayn, (it is up to you) whether you punish them or treat them nicely.’

[18:90] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلٰی قَوۡمٍ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَلۡ لَّہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہَا سِتۡرًا ﴿ۙ۹۰﴾

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses).
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
shadeyinka:

Please can you show just one example of a Chapel however small in ANY of the Moslem Grant-Aided school in Ilorin. Just one example will be sufficient. When you show them tolerance, they will still come and stab you in the back. Bishop Smith Memorial Mosque on Bishop Smith land (with C of O). You are Thieves! Ungrateful human beings. Your Taqqiya has failed!

I asked you for date of the building was demolished, you kept quiet because you know very well that your aggression has caused a retaliation. Now, you cry foul?

If it's a Government secondary school, let them bring a C of O of the land. Let them bring document to show how they fraudulently acquired it for the Moslems?

Religion of Aggression, Intolerance and Hooligans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlrsjOzkBOo

grin grin grin grin Christianity, mad senseless religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvzPPDda54
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
P
phorget:

correct
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
some comments just don't worth replies. NIGERIAN govt needs to review Bible studies and churches curriculum. It seems they don't teach you guys morals and ethics, standard humans relations, true peace and love. They don't teach you guys any of these but hate.

If you want to learn you gonna have to humble yourself not ganran approach of yours.

As usual deflection and conjectures is all you have! Wait statistics shows who are the hateful people who teach and spread it! Who say allahu akbar with bomb straps and claim peaceful! My grand parents died in the north to peaceful loving islam! If i was the president id ban the hell out of islam! Like a wise man once said islam is to man as rabbies to dogs!!! Religion of peace indeed!

Scared slowpoke can't answer questions so he deflects, truly allahu akbar in hebrew meaning allah is a rat!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Who says Allah didn't create everything in pair?

A Believer can give a better translation. You answer is contained therein:

"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَغۡرِبَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَغۡرُبُ فِیۡ عَیۡنٍ حَمِئَۃٍ وَّ وَجَدَ عِنۡدَہَا قَوۡمًا ۬ؕ قُلۡنَا یٰذَا الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تُعَذِّبَ وَ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تَتَّخِذَ فِیۡہِمۡ حُسۡنًا ﴿۸۶﴾

Until he reached the boundary of (a locality towards) the west where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of (muddy black) hot water, and he found a people (living) there. We said: ‘O Dhu al-Qarnayn, (it is up to you) whether you punish them or treat them nicely.’

"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلٰی قَوۡمٍ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَلۡ لَّہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہَا سِتۡرًا ﴿ۙ۹۰﴾

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses).
Mallam mhmsadyq,
You and I very well know that this your translation is a lie and an attempt to distort the arabic. The arabic did not in an iota of sense suggest the insertions "BOUNDARY", "PERCEIVED" or "AS IF" if they are, what are the exact arabic words used. Dont forget that in islam, the ARABIC Quran is more perfect than any translation of the quran.

Unfortunately, let me help you to tear down your untrue translation logically and I hope you will embrace the TRUTH

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality towards the west (where the sun is supposed to set) where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of muddy black hot water
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. The setting of the sun in alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). DOes commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. The locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)

Your insertions and conjectures are illogical bro!

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses)

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality in the direction of the sun rise where he perceived the rising of the sun as if were rising on the people
1. If not because Zul-qarnain was a human being, I would have assumed that the ayah refers to the dwelling of Jinns because it looks like there is a place on the earth with zero horizon (no cover from the hot scorching sun) and people live in caves without clothes and houses. Mallam mhmsadyq, from your knowledge of geography, does this kind of place exist on earth?
2. Since Zul-qarnain saw the kind of shelter these people lived in, then I will assume that he actually got to the locality and NOT the boundary as you would want us to believe. Do you think Zul-qarnain actually saw these people? Was it Allah alone who knew that the people there lived in caves?
3. Is Zul-qarnain super human? How close did he (logically speaking) get to this people without being burnt by the sun? Do I suggest 3 km!?, Do you think that such a distance can protect a man from the solar radiation (Please don't forget to apply the inverse square law)?

So Mallam Mhmsadyq, you can see how your conjectures in defending allah has created other logical contradictions because you will rather memorise than think.

By the way, you didn't say any word about creatures that are all female or the ones that are hermaphrodites! How were these created in pairs?

REPEATED HERE FOR YOUR RESPONSE

--

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Mallam mhmsadyq,
You and I very well know that this your translation is a lie and an attempt to distort the arabic. The arabic did not in an iota of sense suggest the insertions "BOUNDARY", "PERCEIVED" or "AS IF" if they are, what are the exact arabic words used. Dont forget that in islam, the ARABIC Quran is more perfect than any translation of the quran.

Unfortunately, let me help you to tear down your untrue translation logically and I hope you will embrace the TRUTH

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality towards the west (where the sun is supposed to set) where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of muddy black hot water
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. The setting of the sun in alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). DOes commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. The locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses)

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality in the direction of the sun rise where he perceived the rising of the sun as if were rising on the people
1. If not because Zul-qarnain was a human being, I would have assumed that the ayah refers to the dwelling of Jinns because it looks like there is a place on the earth with zero horizon (no cover from the hot scorching sun) and people live in caves without clothes and houses. Mallam mhmsadyq, from your knowledge of geography, does this kind of place exist on earth?
2. Since Zul-qarnain saw the kind of shelter these people lived in, then I will assume that he actually got to the locality and NOT the boundary as you would want us to believe. Do you think Zul-qarnain actually saw these people? Was it Allah alone who knew that the people there lived in caves?
3. Is Zul-qarnain super human? How close did he (logically speaking) get to this people without being burnt by the sun? Do I suggest 3 km!?, Do you think that such a distance can protect a man from the solar radiation (Please don't forget to apply the inverse square law)?

So Mallam Mhmsadyq, you can see how your conjectures in defending allah has created other logical contradictions because you will rather memorise than think.

By the way, you didn't say any word about creatures that are all female or the ones that are hermaphrodites! How were these created in pairs?

--

You and I know that you can repeat the same thing forever.

The kafir that will teach me my religion has not been born, so، it can never be you.

I have answered you. Take it or leave it! Very simple.

I am the Muslim, you are the kafir. You can't tell me what anything about Islam is, except what i say or agree it is. Rule 1.

Now, who says Allah didn't create everything in pairs, if Allah says so?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlrsjOzkBOo
grin grin grin grin Christianity, mad senseless religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvzPPDda54
This shows how like donkeys Muslims act.
Their ideology is: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have made up my mind through memorisation!"

I asked you simple questions and all you could do was attach over 80 minutes of fake movie for me to watch! SMH!!

[size=18pt]Religion of Aggression, Intolerance and Hooligans![/size]
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You and I know that you can repeat the same thing forever.

The kafir that will teach me my religion has not been born, so، it can never be you.

I have answered you. Take it or leave it! Very simple.

I am the Muslim, you are the kafir. You can't tell me what anything about Islam is, except what i say or agree it is. Rule 1.

Now, who says Allah didn't create everything in pairs, if Allah says so?
Repeating a lie a million times does not change it into the truth. Open your eyes and even is Islam will tell you lies, you can still choose to speak the truth to yourself.

Let me remind you that you have said NOTHING (either true or false) about this below!

I DID NOT CLAIM TO TEACH YOU YOUR RELIGION: I have only ASKED you questions so that you Mallam Mhmsadyq can teach me ISLAM!
Instead of answering my objections, you get angry and claim I want to teach you Islam. How can I!?

Please answer the QUESTIONS! I have highlighted them in RED and BLUE for your kind consideration.

As a rule, I ALWAYS answer questions relating to my faith as clearly as possible to anyone who asks!

Mallam mhmsadyq,

Unfortunately, let me help you to tear down your untrue translation logically and I hope you will embrace the TRUTH!

2. The setting of the sun in alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). Does commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?

--

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.