Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86619 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Repeating a lie a million times does not change it into the truth. Open your eyes and even is Islam will tell you lies, you can still choose to speak the truth to yourself.

Let me remind you that you have said NOTHING (either true or false) about this below!

I DID NOT CLAIM TO TEACH YOU YOUR RELIGION: I have only ASKED you questions so that you Mallam Mhmsadyq can teach me ISLAM!
Instead of answering my objections, you get angry and claim I want to teach you Islam. How can I!?

Please answer the QUESTIONS! I have highlighted them in RED and BLUE for your kind consideration.

As a rule, I ALWAYS answer questions relating to my faith as clearly as possible to anyone who asks!

Mallam mhmsadyq,
You and I very well know that this your translation is a lie and an attempt to distort the arabic. The arabic did not in an iota of sense suggest the insertions "BOUNDARY", "PERCEIVED" or "AS IF" if they are, what are the exact arabic words used. Dont forget that in islam, the ARABIC Quran is more perfect than any translation of the quran.

Unfortunately, let me help you to tear down your untrue translation logically and I hope you will embrace the TRUTH!

[18:86] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَغۡرِبَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَغۡرُبُ فِیۡ عَیۡنٍ حَمِئَۃٍ وَّ وَجَدَ عِنۡدَہَا قَوۡمًا ۬ؕ قُلۡنَا یٰذَا الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تُعَذِّبَ وَ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تَتَّخِذَ فِیۡہِمۡ حُسۡنًا ﴿۸۶﴾

Until he reached the boundary of (a locality towards) the west where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of (muddy black) hot water, and he found a people (living) there. We said: ‘O Dhu al-Qarnayn, (it is up to you) whether you punish them or treat them nicely.’

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality towards the west (where the sun is supposed to set) where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of muddy black hot water
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. The setting of the sun in alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). Does commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. The locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)

Your insertions and conjectures are illogical bro!

[18:90] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلٰی قَوۡمٍ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَلۡ لَّہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہَا سِتۡرًا ﴿ۙ۹۰﴾

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses)

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality in the direction of the sun rise where he perceived the rising of the sun as if were rising on the people
1. If not because Zul-qarnain was a human being, I would have assumed that the ayah refers to the dwelling of Jinns because it looks like there is a place on the earth with zero horizon (no cover from the hot scorching sun) and people live in caves without clothes and houses. Mallam mhmsadyq, from your knowledge of geography, does this kind of place exist on earth?
2. Since Zul-qarnain saw the kind of shelter these people lived in, then I will assume that he actually got to the locality and NOT the boundary as you would want us to believe. Do you think Zul-qarnain actually saw these people? Was it Allah alone who knew that the people there lived in caves?
3. Is Zul-qarnain super human? How close did he (logically speaking) get to this people without being burnt by the sun? Do I suggest 3 km!?, Do you think that such a distance can protect a man from the solar radiation (Please don't forget to apply the inverse square law)?

So Mallam Mhmsadyq, you can see how your conjectures in defending allah has created other logical contradictions because you will rather memorise than think.

By the way, you didn't say any word about creatures that are all female or the ones that are hermaphrodites! How were these created in pairs?

REPEATED HERE FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Can you show us the validity of my claim that there are errors in the Quran?

Check the highlight and comment whether this statements are true or false
Sura 51:49
And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
--

On the surface this seem true light/darkness, hill/valley, male/female, joy/sadness etc until you look deeper and see things like Bdelloidea which are ALL Female. Does it have a pair? What is its name?

The list is actually decently long : bacteria, fungi imperfecti, etc.
All members of the Monera Kingdom reproduce asexually only. Then, there are worms which reproduce sexually but all members of the species are the same, the individual worm is neither male nor female but has both sexual organs, it is a "hermaphrodite".
What is the pair of hermaphrodites?

Quran 18:86
Till, when he [the traveller Zul-qarnain] reached
the setting-place of the sun,
he found it going down into a muddy spring, ...

Quran 18:90
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun,
he found it rising on a people
for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

I will not argue whether Zul-qarnain is Alexander the great or not. The question is
Does the sun set into a muddy spring?
Where is the rising place of the sun?

Indeed, IF there is no error in the quran, kindly answer the questions in blue!

Google is your Friend! Stop hiding! The truth will set you free!!

You can tear it down for your fellow kafirs and make yourselves happy.

You aren't inventing anything new.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Mallam mhmsadyq,
You and I very well know that this your translation is a lie and an attempt to distort the arabic. The arabic did not in an iota of sense suggest the insertions "BOUNDARY", "PERCEIVED" or "AS IF" if they are, what are the exact arabic words used. Dont forget that in islam, the ARABIC Quran is more perfect than any translation of the quran.

Unfortunately, let me help you to tear down your untrue translation logically and I hope you will embrace the TRUTH

[18:86] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَغۡرِبَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَغۡرُبُ فِیۡ عَیۡنٍ حَمِئَۃٍ وَّ وَجَدَ عِنۡدَہَا قَوۡمًا ۬ؕ قُلۡنَا یٰذَا الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تُعَذِّبَ وَ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تَتَّخِذَ فِیۡہِمۡ حُسۡنًا ﴿۸۶﴾

Until he reached the boundary of (a locality towards) the west where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of (muddy black) hot water, and he found a people (living) there. We said: ‘O Dhu al-Qarnayn, (it is up to you) whether you punish them or treat them nicely.’

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality towards the west (where the sun is supposed to set) where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of muddy black hot water
1. Since Zul-qarnain found a people at the locality, he actually reached the locality not the boundary. What do you think made up the BOUNDARY of the locality?
2. The setting of the sun in alike almost everywhere in the world as FAR into the horizon so that his perception of the sun as going down into a spring of muddy water is senseless (as you cant see the water in the horizon to even determine its colour). DOes commons sense tell one that he can see the colour of water as muddy and black at the HORIZON?
3. The locality being towards the west suggests that Zul-qarnain or Allah thinks that the sun sets towards the west. Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West? (Note: this report was not by Zul-qarnain but by Allah and Allah should be outside the earth overlooking the solar system)

Your insertions and conjectures are illogical bro!

[18:90] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلٰی قَوۡمٍ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَلۡ لَّہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہَا سِتۡرًا ﴿ۙ۹۰﴾

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses)

Zul-qarnain reached the boundary of a locality in the direction of the sun rise where he perceived the rising of the sun as if were rising on the people
1. If not because Zul-qarnain was a human being, I would have assumed that the ayah refers to the dwelling of Jinns because it looks like there is a place on the earth with zero horizon (no cover from the hot scorching sun) and people live in caves without clothes and houses. Mallam mhmsadyq, from your knowledge of geography, does this kind of place exist on earth?
2. Since Zul-qarnain saw the kind of shelter these people lived in, then I will assume that he actually got to the locality and NOT the boundary as you would want us to believe. Do you think Zul-qarnain actually saw these people? Was it Allah alone who knew that the people there lived in caves?
3. Is Zul-qarnain super human? How close did he (logically speaking) get to this people without being burnt by the sun? Do I suggest 3 km!?, Do you think that such a distance can protect a man from the solar radiation (Please don't forget to apply the inverse square law)?

So Mallam Mhmsadyq, you can see how your conjectures in defending allah has created other logical contradictions because you will rather memorise than think.

By the way, you didn't say any word about creatures that are all female or the ones that are hermaphrodites! How were these created in pairs?

REPEATED HERE FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Can you show us the validity of my claim that there are errors in the Quran?

Check the highlight and comment whether this statements are true or false
Sura 51:49
And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
--

On the surface this seem true light/darkness, hill/valley, male/female, joy/sadness etc until you look deeper and see things like Bdelloidea which are ALL Female. Does it have a pair? What is its name?

The list is actually decently long : bacteria, fungi imperfecti, etc.
All members of the Monera Kingdom reproduce asexually only. Then, there are worms which reproduce sexually but all members of the species are the same, the individual worm is neither male nor female but has both sexual organs, it is a "hermaphrodite".
What is the pair of hermaphrodites?

Quran 18:86
Till, when he [the traveller Zul-qarnain] reached
the setting-place of the sun,
he found it going down into a muddy spring, ...

Quran 18:90
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun,
he found it rising on a people
for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

I will not argue whether Zul-qarnain is Alexander the great or not. The question is
Does the sun set into a muddy spring?
Where is the rising place of the sun?

Indeed, IF there is no error in the quran, kindly answer the questions in blue!

Google is your Friend! Stop hiding! The truth will set you free!!

Dont mind the lying abdul! The verses before dul qarnian reached the place of the sun setting clearly states allah guides and gives him means and courses to follow and discover things! So when allah gave him the course he folloeed it to the place of the setting then rising of the sun! Abduls can lie and by lying about his book he just became a mushrik, munafikun and bida artist!

83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.”

84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means.

85. He pursued a certain course.

86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

See this lying pagan stone kisser your koran clearly says allah gave dhul means to many things and gave him the course that led him ro the setting place of the sun! Lying inbred! but its good though by words of your mouth you just renounced your faith as your book says you are to believe it 8n totality but here you are displaying unbelief and committing bida by lying and showing us the usual miracle of misinterpretation by munafikun, munafik kufar muslims in the sahaba! Now read and see your lies exposed surah 18

83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.”

86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.

Oh dear abdul now you have to say the shahada and hit your head on the floor again munafikun!

Repeat after me! I withness there is no other demon than allah and pedo madhamad is his one and only psycho false prophet!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by dangotesmummy: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You can only try this online or faceless.
lmaoo Na them

Na the headslamming people them.e sure me say if no be say NL was a faceless forum , you for kill am for Allah sake

Tell Allah I say he's a bascard.a confusionist, rapist, nonentity, barbarian with murderous followers

I dey my house, come do your worst,I dey wait you tongue

Dirty murderer.always eager to kill tongue
Islam and violence tongue
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

This shows how like donkeys Muslims act.
Their ideology is: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have made up my mind through memorisation!"

I asked you simple questions and all you could do was attach over 80 minutes of fake movie for me to watch! SMH!!

Please can you show just one example of a Chapel however small in ANY of the Moslem Grant-Aided school in Ilorin. Just one example will be sufficient. When you show them tolerance, they will still come and stab you in the back. Bishop Smith Memorial Mosque on Bishop Smith land (with C of O). You are Thieves! Ungrateful human beings. Your Taqqiya has failed!

I asked you for date of the building was demolished, you kept quiet because you know very well that your aggression has caused a retaliation. Now, you cry foul?

If it's a Government secondary school, let them bring a C of O of the land. Let them bring document to show how they fraudulently acquired it for the Moslems?

[size=18pt]Religion of Aggression, Intolerance and Hooligans![/size]
You aren't looking for truth. I have forwarded at least 3 videos of your fellow Christians speaking the truth on this issues on ground. If you like uphold the truth. If you like, continue with your lies.

Two pastors have spoken the truth. I have nothing much to say to you. My happiness is, after supreme court finally condemns CAN and their supporters, Kwara state govt should prosecute pastors and christians involved in this menace.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
You aren't looking for truth. I have forwarded at least 3 videos of your fellow Christians speaking the truth on this issues on ground. If you like uphold the truth. If you like, continue with your lies.

Two pastors have spoken the truth. I have nothing much to say to you. My happiness is, after supreme court finally condemns CAN and their supporters, Kwara state govt should prosecute pastors and christians involved in this menace.
So shameful you cant answer a direct question!

Your ideology is: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have made up my mind through memorisation!"
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

So shameful you cant answer a direct question!

Your ideology is: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have made up my mind through memorisation!"
you have nothing to say jare. Your pastors have spoken the truth. In Iwo and pay of Ibadan last year or 2019, CAN blocked Muslims from buying lands. After they bought lands, CAN filed petition to revoke ownership of the land. So all those missionary schools in ILORIN must be completely taken by Kwara state govt and rename them asap. They already took them anyways since 70s
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Dont mind the lying abdul! The verses before dul qarnian reached the place of the sun setting clearly states allah guides and gives him means and courses to follow and discover things! So when allah gave him the course he folloeed it to the place of the setting then rising of the sun! Abduls can lie and by lying about his book he just became a mushrik, munafikun and bida artist!

The author of the quran was very clear about this irrespective of what lying muslim apologist will want us to believe

Zul-Qarnain travelled to a place so so far in the West where the sun sets at night
So also
Zul-Qarnain travelled to a place so so far in the East where the sun rises in the morning

But because science has clearly debunked this myth, they try to change the narrative. I have asked Mallam mhmsadyq questions about the inconsistencies of his new and modern translation and he is still presently feigning anger so that he wouldn't have to face the truth and answer the question about errors of allah in the quran. I also asked him about the verse that says allah has created everything in pairs: I hope that by next year he will give an answer.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by greatbuc(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

There were no Christians during the era of Leviticus or any old testament, the old testament is added so Christians can appreciate the idea of a savior . Then things were hot and strict.. God had to send an example of the type of man He likes. No one can pass the divine message across like a Divinity Reincarnate. God made sure Jesus was Human so humans will relate and emulate Him even till the hour of Death. Jesus is the Only sinless personality ever recorded and accepted by all who witnessed His lifetime. If you say God cannot do all things especially turning Himself into a Human example. then you have limited the powers and sovereignty of God. perhaps He doesn't deserve to be God. Human logic cannot be used to understand God. thats why you have atheists. All religion will not pass the test of logic. Just receive the bashing with good faith when your religion is going through fire just like this case. Don't let your emotions fail because the life you can't make should not be extinguished flimsily. let a life worth a life. if you understand what I mean
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The truth is far above any memorisation and blind acceptance of narratives of arabs. The truth is not afraid of being questioned. The truth is not afraid of scrutiny. Whenever the truth is under the hammer of questioning, it comes out brighter and shinier.

Jesus said:
Matt 11:27-28
…27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 3:36
36Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.”

1John 5:12
12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Salvation is a free gift of God! Ask questions if you desire the truth!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
some comments just don't worth replies. NIGERIAN govt needs to review Bible studies and churches curriculum. It seems they don't teach you guys morals and ethics, standard humans relations, true peace and love. They don't teach you guys any of these but hate.

If you want to learn you gonna have to humble yourself not ganran approach of yours.

They always lie and mistranslate their koran, their koran says that the ruhallah spirit of allah was the one who blew isa into mary but they mistranslate and say its an angel melak, and melak is no where found there, same also the verse of beating their wives, it says beat them but they lie, and say it says chastise them minimally when these words arent there, the most obvious one is in surah 9 vs 31 where allah himself committed shirk!!! According to allah he is one and there is none beside him but surah 9 vs 31 says the opposite now this is their mistranslation to help allah, "they have taken their rabbi, monks and isa the messiah son of mary as gods besides allah" But this is what the surah actually says, they have taken their rabbi and monks as gods besides allah and the messiah son of mary Can you now see allah with his own words affirming isa as god? To help their all powerful allah they mistranslate!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
you have nothing to say jare. Your pastors have spoken the truth. In Iwo and pay of Ibadan last year or 2019, CAN blocked Muslims from buying lands. After they bought lands, CAN filed petition to revoke ownership of the land. So all those missionary schools in ILORIN must be completely taken by Kwara state govt and rename them asap. They already took them anyways since 70s
Sorry Bro!
You see why I like the truth: It always come out stronger with questionings!

Which year and who was the Governor of Kwara State when CAN began to block Muslims from buying land in Ilorin?

Please whose lands did CAN file petition to revoke ownership (the missionary schools or muslims)?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Pls. Are you a Muslim?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Sorry Bro!
You see why I like the truth: It always come out stronger with questionings!

Which year and who was the Governor of Kwara State when CAN began to block Muslims from buying land in Ilorin?

Please whose lands did CAN file petition to revoke ownership (the missionary schools or muslims)?
Guy, I wanted to avoid all these mix ups that's why I sent you the first video to show you what's really going on in ILORIN. It was not about hijab. It was about school itself which govt already took over since the 70s like all other states. I told you about Muslim missionary schools as well we're taken by govt and christian missionary schools as well in Ógún state. So you expect Kwara state to give them the school back?. If that's the case, other states too well start doing the same and everything falls apart.

Kwara state govt simply needs to change the name to local names. That's the end. But let's wait for supreme court decision in the coming weeks.

The school is maintained by govt like all other schools. You Christians are just looking for trouble. It is not missionary schools anymore. Govt only preserved the missionary names. They are govt schools. The same way Muslim college retained it's name till today but it doesn't mean it is Muslim school anymore. Why don't you get this?.

Muslim schools blue own by govt should also claim ownership of the school too if we are trip apply your logic. Enough of this rubbish and stop your jagidijagan like your pastor was doing in the video.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
you have nothing to say jare. Your pastors have spoken the truth. In Iwo and pay of Ibadan last year or 2019, CAN blocked Muslims from buying lands. After they bought lands, CAN filed petition to revoke ownership of the land. So all those missionary schools in ILORIN must be completely taken by state govt and rename them asap. They already took them anyways since 70s

Abdul why are you running like your imams always do?
Please explain to us how allah says to create all is has to say is kun and it will be like he did to adam, but we later see thats a lie as he still had to breathe his soul in adam?

Explain to us how according to allah babies are made from the sperm of men and women, which becomes a blood clot then bones before flesh covers the bone, and please use science as we all know a clot is dead tissue! Life can't come from it No one has had a bony miscarriage or bony still birth so help your lallah explain his goofy head!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

They always lie and mistranslate their koran, their koran says that the ruhallah spirit of allah was the one who blew isa into mary but they mistranslate and say its an angel melak, and melak is no where found there, same also the verse of beating their wives, it says beat them but they lie and say it says chastise them minimally when these words arent there, the modt obvious one is in surah 9 vs 31 where allah himself committed shirk!!! According to allah he is one and there is none beside him but surah 9 vs 31 says the opposite now this is their mistranslation to help allah, they have taken their rabbi, monks and isa the messiah son of mary as gods besides allah! But this is what the surah actually says, they have taken their rabbi and monks as gods besides allah and the messiah son of mary Can you now see allah with his own words affirming isa as god? To helo their all powerful allah they mistranslate!
I dont even understand everything you talked. Kindly write like educated person in order for me to attend to you.

Thank you
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Pls. Are you a Muslim?

Never have, never will and never will be! I rather burn in hell than be in jannah with 72 virgins and boys who are never soft, since muslim heaven is a bisexual LovePeddler house! Or be with allah the demon psycho!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Please explain to us how allah says to create all is has to say is kun and it will be like he did to adam, but we later see thats a lie as he still had to breathe his soul in adam?

Explain to us how according to allah babies are made from the sperm of men and women whivh becomes a blood clot then bones before flesh covers the bone, and please use science as we all know a clot is dead tissue! Life can't come from it and now one has had a bony miscarriage or bonny still birth so help your lallah explain his goofy head!
how does this relate to this thread?. You are free to create a thread and call out Muslims to answer you.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
I dont even understand everything you talked. Kindly write like educated person in order for me to attend to you.

Thank you
Hahahaha each time i expose your cult you always say this, abdul of shirk commiting allah!
Why does allah call himself the best of creators? Are there other creator's out there?
Why does he also call himself al makarin which comes from mekah meaning the best of deceivers?

Lets see him run again!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
yungmill:

Hahahaha each time i expose your cult you always say this, abdul of shirk commiting allah!
Why does allah call himself the best of creators? Are there other creator's out there?
Why does he also call himself al makarin which comes from mekah meaning the best of deceivers?

Lets see him run again!
[/s] uneducated people are easily spotted.

Have a nice day, buddy.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
how does this relate to this thread?. You are free to create a thread and call out Muslims to answer you.

Hahahaha running again! If only the religious bigot SEUN is not trying to falsely convert people to islam by imposing that devilish shahada as a must to comment on islamic thread i will go there and post questions none of you can answer and even floor the best of you all there, showing that yall are not even muslims because you believe not your book! I will even show seun he is a munafikun with islams own sources!

Answer the questions or is your deen that week? That any knowledgeable person can walk over y'all?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
[s][/s] uneducated people are easily spotted.

Have a nice day, buddy.

Hahahaha i have demeaned your demon allah and because you can't prove me wrong you run! If am uneducated then refute me lets see if allah, your pedo prophet and you wont be exposed in 5 mins!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Sorry Bro!
You see why I like the truth: It always come out )?
help yourself

https://www.facebook.com/120022472724273/videos/298645348602260/

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

The truth is far above any memorisation and blind acceptance of narratives of arabs. The truth is not afraid of being questioned. The truth is not afraid of scrutiny. Whenever the truth is under the hammer of questioning, it comes out brighter and shinier.

Jesus said:
Matt 11:27-28
…27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 3:36
36Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him.”

1John 5:12
12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Salvation is a free gift of God! Ask questions if you desire the truth!

[9:30] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"وَ قَالَتِ الۡیَہُوۡدُ عُزَیۡرُۨ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ وَ قَالَتِ النَّصٰرَی الۡمَسِیۡحُ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ ؕ ذٰلِکَ قَوۡلُہُمۡ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ ۚ یُضَاہِـُٔوۡنَ قَوۡلَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ قٰتَلَہُمُ اللّٰہُ ۚ۫ اَنّٰی یُؤۡفَکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

And the Jews said: ‘‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allah,’ and the Christians said: ‘The Messiah is the son of Allah.’ These are their (absurd) utterances that they voice with their mouths. They (acquire) resemblance with the saying of those who have disbelieved before (them). May Allah ruin them! Where are they wandering distracted?

[9:31] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"اِتَّخَذُوۡۤا اَحۡبَارَہُمۡ وَ رُہۡبَانَہُمۡ اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَ الۡمَسِیۡحَ ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ ۚ وَ مَاۤ اُمِرُوۡۤا اِلَّا لِیَعۡبُدُوۡۤا اِلٰـہًا وَّاحِدًا ۚ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَ ؕ سُبۡحٰنَہٗ عَمَّا یُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۱﴾

They took their priests and monks for lords besides Allah and (also) the Messiah, the son of Maryam (Mary), whilst in truth they had not been given (any) command except to worship (only) the One God besides Whom there is no God. Holy is He, far above those that they associate with Him as partners.

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[9:33] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ ۙ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion), though much to the dislike of the polytheists.

[4:171] Al-Nisā-النِّسَآء
"یٰۤاَہۡلَ الۡکِتٰبِ لَا تَغۡلُوۡا فِیۡ دِیۡنِکُمۡ وَ لَا تَقُوۡلُوۡا عَلَی اللّٰہِ اِلَّا الۡحَقَّ ؕ اِنَّمَا الۡمَسِیۡحُ عِیۡسَی ابۡنُ مَرۡیَمَ رَسُوۡلُ اللّٰہِ وَ کَلِمَتُہٗ ۚ اَلۡقٰہَاۤ اِلٰی مَرۡیَمَ وَ رُوۡحٌ مِّنۡہُ ۫ فَاٰمِنُوۡا بِاللّٰہِ وَ رُسُلِہٖ ۚ۟ وَ لَا تَقُوۡلُوۡا ثَلٰثَۃٌ ؕ اِنۡتَہُوۡا خَیۡرًا لَّکُمۡ ؕ اِنَّمَا اللّٰہُ اِلٰہٌ وَّاحِدٌ ؕ سُبۡحٰنَہٗۤ اَنۡ یَّکُوۡنَ لَہٗ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَہٗ مَا فِی السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ مَا فِی الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ وَ کَفٰی بِاللّٰہِ وَکِیۡلًا ﴿۱۷۱﴾٪

O People of the Book! Exceed not the limits in your din (religion), and speak nothing but the truth about Allah’s glory. The fact is simple that the Messiah, ‘Isa, the son of Maryam (Jesus, the son of Mary) is Allah’s Messenger and His Word which He conveyed to Maryam (Mary) and a Spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers and do not say: ‘There are three (Gods).’ Refrain (from this belief); (that) is best for you. Verily, Allah is the Only One God, Holy is He, far above having a son. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth (all) belongs to Him alone. And Sufficient is Allah as a Guardian.

[4:172] Al-Nisā-النِّسَآء
"لَنۡ یَّسۡتَنۡکِفَ الۡمَسِیۡحُ اَنۡ یَّکُوۡنَ عَبۡدًا لِّلّٰہِ وَ لَا الۡمَلٰٓئِکَۃُ الۡمُقَرَّبُوۡنَ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّسۡتَنۡکِفۡ عَنۡ عِبَادَتِہٖ وَ یَسۡتَکۡبِرۡ فَسَیَحۡشُرُہُمۡ اِلَیۡہِ جَمِیۡعًا ﴿۱۷۲﴾

The Messiah feels no embarrassment in being a servant of Allah. Nor do the closest angels (ever feel ashamed). And whoever disdains to be His servant and perpetrates arrogance, He will soon assemble together all such people before Him.

[4:173] Al-Nisā-النِّسَآء
"فَاَمَّا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَ عَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ فَیُوَفِّیۡہِمۡ اُجُوۡرَہُمۡ وَ یَزِیۡدُہُمۡ مِّنۡ فَضۡلِہٖ ۚ وَ اَمَّا الَّذِیۡنَ اسۡتَنۡکَفُوۡا وَ اسۡتَکۡبَرُوۡا فَیُعَذِّبُہُمۡ عَذَابًا اَلِیۡمًا ۬ۙ وَّ لَا یَجِدُوۡنَ لَہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَلِیًّا وَّ لَا نَصِیۡرًا ﴿۱۷۳﴾

So those who believe and persist in doing pious deeds, He will pay them their wages in full and will (then) award them more out of His bounty. But those who disdain (worshipping Allah) and behave arrogantly, He will punish them with grievous torment, and they will not find for them any friend or helper besides Allah.

[17:57] Al-’Isrā-الْإِسْرَاء/بَنِيْ إِسْرَآءِيْل
"اُولٰٓئِکَ الَّذِیۡنَ یَدۡعُوۡنَ یَبۡتَغُوۡنَ اِلٰی رَبِّہِمُ الۡوَسِیۡلَۃَ اَیُّہُمۡ اَقۡرَبُ وَ یَرۡجُوۡنَ رَحۡمَتَہٗ وَ یَخَافُوۡنَ عَذَابَہٗ ؕ اِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّکَ کَانَ مَحۡذُوۡرًا ﴿۵۷﴾

Those that they worship (i.e., they prepare sculptures and images of angels, jinn, the Prophet ‘Isa [Jesus], ‘Uzayr [Ezra] and others and worship them) look for mediation to their Lord (themselves) as to who amongst them is most intimate (in the presence of Allah). And they (themselves) hope for His mercy and fear His torment. (Now say yourselves how they can be gods. They are prostrating themselves before the True God.) Indeed, the torment of your Lord is a thing to fear.

[43:57] Al-Zukhruf-الزُّخْرُف
"وَ لَمَّا ضُرِبَ ابۡنُ مَرۡیَمَ مَثَلًا اِذَا قَوۡمُکَ مِنۡہُ یَصِدُّوۡنَ ﴿۵۷﴾

And when the example of (‘Isa [Jesus]) the son of Maryam (Mary) is given, your people laugh (mockingly),

[43:58] Al-Zukhruf-الزُّخْرُف
"وَ قَالُوۡۤاءَ اٰلِہَتُنَا خَیۡرٌ اَمۡ ہُوَ ؕ مَا ضَرَبُوۡہُ لَکَ اِلَّا جَدَلًا ؕ بَلۡ ہُمۡ قَوۡمٌ خَصِمُوۡنَ ﴿۵۸﴾

And say: ‘Are our gods better or he (‘Isa [Jesus])?’ They say this only to have a dispute with you. No doubt, they are very quarrelsome.

[43:59] Al-Zukhruf-الزُّخْرُف
"اِنۡ ہُوَ اِلَّا عَبۡدٌ اَنۡعَمۡنَا عَلَیۡہِ وَ جَعَلۡنٰہُ مَثَلًا لِّبَنِیۡۤ اِسۡرَآءِیۡلَ ﴿ؕ۵۹﴾

He (‘Isa [Jesus]) was only an (exalted) servant whom We blessed with favour. And We made him an example (of Our might) for the Children of Israel.

[61:7] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"وَ مَنۡ اَظۡلَمُ مِمَّنِ افۡتَرٰی عَلَی اللّٰہِ الۡکَذِبَ وَ ہُوَ یُدۡعٰۤی اِلَی الۡاِسۡلَامِ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ لَا یَہۡدِی الۡقَوۡمَ الظّٰلِمِیۡنَ ﴿۷﴾

And who can be a greater wrongdoer than he who invents a lie against Allah whilst he is being invited towards Islam? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoers.

These are just some of the words of Allah concerning your delusion.

You can invite other kafirs to interpret them as they please you and gloat over your manifest misguidance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Never have, never will and never will be! I rather burn in hell than be in jannah with 72 virgins and boys who are never soft, since muslim heaven is a bisexual LovePeddler house! Or be with allah the demon psycho!

I wish you well on you path to hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Explain to us how according to allah babies are made from the sperm of men and women, which becomes a blood clot then bones before flesh covers the bone, and please use science as we all know a clot is dead tissue! Life can't come from it No one has had a bony miscarriage or bony still birth so help your lallah explain his goofy head!

Ok.

Pls quote the bible chapters that talk about how babies are made, so i can compare.
Thank you.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
phorget:

So even after accepting Islam the Arabians still does not change from their wickedness. This is to show you that Islam was forcefully introduced to them and they had option of accepting it or to die hence they accepted Islam. Such is the way of Islam my brother, they force you to believe their way and if you don't then you die.
Christianity is more liberal, you are been allowed to make your choice peacefully or have you seen a preacher forcing you to accept Christ? The Islamic clergy that authorized the killing of that man what has been done to him by your so called real Muslims? Live and let live should be the bane of living but I'm afraid that it is not always the case in Islam.
When Muslims are the minority then they act as if they are holy but ones they are the majority then the true Islamic nature will be exhibited.
I am not in support of any religion but with the little I know of Christianity and Islam I know the one to choose if I'm been given a choice.
Give me verifiably example of any Muslim that force you to accept Islam by force .No Muslim will force you to accept the religion .i can clearly see that most of the leaders in your religion only chase conspiracies and lies .you have Muslim around you .give us verifiable instance when you were forced .muslim don’t even to evangelical to Christians like you do by asking and selling ladies house to house to sell their body in the name bringing them to your religion .if it’s force Christian has it so many ways than Muslim .
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Another gibberish epistle by a stone kisser who can never stay on point but deflects when caught out, like i said before will say it again if you want a debate be forward with it, tawhid vs TRINITY, if not then shut up and stop embarrassing yourself!

Ok bring up your top 5 objections to christainity when am done debunking them i will give you 5 open questions about islam and any muslim here is open to help you answer them, if yall can answer one i will convert! Is that enough for you?
I can’t answer any question from senseless person like you .All you have inside of you is lies and unverifiable fact .i don’t see you as someone with sensitive motives as per religion aspect .i have given you the truth you need to know go and deal with it
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
Guy, I wanted to avoid all these mix ups that's why I sent you the first video to show you what's really going on in ILORIN. It was not about hijab. It was about school itself which govt already took over since the 70s like all other states. I told you about Muslim missionary schools as well we're taken by govt and christian missionary schools as well in Ógún state. So you expect Kwara state to give them the school back?. If that's the case, other states too well start doing the same and everything falls apart.
This is a lie! Governor Bamboye Emphatically said that the schools were not taken over by the government but only Grant-Aided!
Empiree:

Kwara state govt simply needs to change the name to local names. That's the end. But let's wait for supreme court decision in the coming weeks.
This would be stealing on behalf of Moslems
Empiree:

The school is maintained by govt like all other schools. You Christians are just looking for trouble. It is not missionary schools anymore. Govt only preserved the missionary names. They are govt schools. The same way Muslim college retained it's name till today but it doesn't mean it is Muslim school anymore. Why don't you get this?.
The schools were not maintained by the government only the administration and the teachers salaries were paid b the government. All the christian mission schools were skipped during the kwara state school board renovation program. The churches still maintain their schools.

Empiree:

Muslim schools blue own grant-aided by govt should also claim ownership of the school too if we are trip apply your logic. Enough of this rubbish and stop your jagidijagan like your pastor was doing in the video.
With the whole of our hearts we support this. Government should return Muslim grant-aided schools to them if they so wish.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
I know of Kwara, I dont know anything about Iwo, so I cant speak for them!

In Kwara State, the muslims are the aggressors and they've ALWAYS been the aggressors!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
adm212144:
I can’t answer any question from senseless person like you .All you have inside of you is lies and unverifiable fact .i don’t see you as someone with sensitive motives as per religion aspect .i have given you the truth you need to know go and deal with it

Hahaha another deflection again like i said prove they are lies its not that hard! If you can you would have done so already abdul! Don't just call me a liar, i dare you to prove it stone kisser!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
help yourself

https://www.facebook.com/120022472724273/videos/298645348602260/

Hahaha google the origin of yhe hajj and all other festivities yall have and see their ancestry in nabatean pagan god allah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.