Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig (2518 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2021
A man whose name was not revealed has requested for opinions from the public after he sent his wife packing while she was six months pregnant.

According to the man, they had a little...

Read full story here

https://epasswords.com.ng/my-father-in-law-called-me-back-to-collect-my-bride-price-what-should-i-do-nigerian-man-laments/
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by dollytino4real(f): 1:14am On Mar 31, 2021
shey marriage tire u b4 now! !
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by thatsleepboy1: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2021
A man whose name was not revealed has requested for opinions from the public after he sent his wife packing while she was six months pregnant.

According to the man, they had a little misunderstanding which led to evacuating his wife from his house.

Although he never mmentioned beating her or inflicting pain on the lady but he claimed to have sent her packing and her father never reacted towards his actions but rather the baby was dedicated in church after the lady birthed.

In his words, he promise to retaliate by suing the family of his wife to court for abduction.

Hello everyone, kindly give me your candid advice on how best to handle my situation.

I had a little misunderstanding with my wife when she was about six months pregnant, I got angry and told her to park her things and leave my house, she went to her parent’s house and had the baby.

Could you believe that these people dedicated my child in church without my consent, the father did not even bother to ask me why i sent his daughter home, he just accepted her and didn’t bother to reach out.

Just recently, they called me to come and collect my bride price. I want to take them to court for abduction.

What do you think?
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by NaMe4: 3:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Davido, is that you?

8 Likes

Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by oz4real83(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2021
From the post, the husband's action is exactly what a Fani-kayode will do. Even in the wrong, they will always claim right and threaten the victims of their wrong. How will a right-thinking husband and father-to-be send away a 6-month pregnant wife as long as she didn't cheat or put his life at risk? Has he ever complained to the wife's family about whatever disagreements they were having before sending her packing? Did he think every woman was "familyless" and can be treated as trash? U want to "sue the woman's family for abduction" simply because they took in their daughter you sent packing from a home that is supposed to belong to both of u even with a 6month pregnancy . I love what the woman's father did. Since the husband was foolish enough to treat his inlaws with disdain, he should also be denied from his roles and respect as a father. Let him take the case to any court and unfortunately, the courts are for everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by Halopy: 5:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Bros, you go still lose the case for court, because they didn't abduct her, you confessed to sending her packing. If you had respected your in-laws, courtesy demands that you report your wife to her father before sending her packing with 6months pregnancy, haba! you wicked small.

By the way, did you go and check her since you sent her packing? Did you call her? Now you are claiming abduction, anyway your child is your child but I'm afraid the court may not even give you custody. You goofed!

5 Likes

Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by femi4: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Jejemey:

According to the man, they had a little...

Read full story here

https://epasswords.com.ng/my-father-in-law-called-me-back-to-collect-my-bride-price-what-should-i-do-nigerian-man-laments/
Is your name Davido?
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by otomatic(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Who exactly was abducted? Is it the wife or the baby born in the grandparents house?

1 Like

Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by crossfm: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Some men are not fit to be called a husband.

I can't even believe the story I just read now.
Your own wife was pregnant with your child and you just sent her packing, just like that.
She stayed for months and you never reached out to her or her family.Even if you dont like your wife,what about your baby.

You are blaming her parents, but failed to blame yourself for not reaching out to her people during the crisis.

My advice for you is as follow.
If you still love your wife,remove the garment of pride and take your people immediately to go and see her family to resolve your marital problem.

Secondly, if you don't love her again, do the needful by going to take back your bride price.And make sure you contribute to the welfare of your child, because the child will always be yours.
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by Skmoda360(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Op you are a bleeped up man jawre
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by Vyolet(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
God Bless the father in law, he did well to protect his daughter.

You sent a heavily pregnant woman out of her house at 1am with no care, you were expecting her family to come beg you to take her back as per Alpha and Omega.

They beat you to your game, kindly go and collect your bride price.

1 Like

Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2021
U are a useless man, go and collect ur bride price.....The father should no listen or agree for any settlement...I hate nonsense
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Since you didn't deem it fit to explain to the parents why you sent their daughter away, ( whch in itself is a disrespectful thing to do) you shouldn't expect them to come asking you too.

Im sure you were expecting them to come and beg you. Mind you, not every family fall at their son in laws feet begging him to marry their daughter by force. So deal with it.

Now you sent their daughter away. they too wanted to help you complete the process by returning the dowry, you're complaining. Wasn't that what you wanted in the first place?
Human beings though.
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by zolajpower: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

According to the man, they had a little misunderstanding which led to evacuating his wife from his house.

Although he never mmentioned beating her or inflicting pain on the lady but he claimed to have sent her packing and her father never reacted towards his actions but rather the baby was dedicated in church after the lady birthed.

In his words, he promise to retaliate by suing the family of his wife to court for abduction.

Hello everyone, kindly give me your candid advice on how best to handle my situation.

I had a little misunderstanding with my wife when she was about six months pregnant, I got angry and told her to park her things and leave my house, she went to her parent’s house and had the baby.

Could you believe that these people dedicated my child in church without my consent, the father did not even bother to ask me why i sent his daughter home, he just accepted her and didn’t bother to reach out.

Just recently, they called me to come and collect my bride price. I want to take them to court for abduction.

What do you think?

grin
You don't cut the op meal ticket grin
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by lanre9ja(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
this is bad why will u send ur wife packing, may be u get mission that night for house....

no man in his right mind will send his wife outing
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by lanre9ja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=lanre9ja post=100361005]this is bad why will u send ur wife packing, may be u get mission that night for house....

no man in his right mind will send his wife packing
Re: My Father In Law Called Me Back To Collect My Bride Price, What Should I Do? Nig by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
U dey think say u dey inside pool whereas na inside red sea u dey swin... U chased her away remember!!! U better go collect ur bride price back because u no dey talk like someone who needs reconciliation..

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! / Love Victim? / How Do I Let A Guy Down Gently And Nicely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.