Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? (2468 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by officialsaw01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Share the best line of action you took that change your life for the better. Let's learn one or two from your life story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Traveled up north.
Learnt Filmmaking.
Learnt Cryptotrading.
Quit cigarettes too

12 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Ammishaddai: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Giving my life Jesus and deciding to become a medical doctor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Resigned from banking. Slave drivers

16 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Xenry: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Deciding to follow Jesus, it really changed my life. smiley smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by officialsaw01(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:
Traveled up north.
Could u pls elaborate shortly on this?
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialsaw01:

Could u pls elaborate shortly on this?
Left my comfort zone and traveled to abuja in seek of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by posty56: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
1. investing in the stock market early instead of waiting for the right time, sure you will make mistake but you will be fine.

2.although i have not carried out this one but by 2023 i must leave Nigeria by fire by force.

3.i stopped simping and asslicking just to get favour , now whether you be rich man with money or a fine lady i don't give a damn.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by officialsaw01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:
Left my comfort zone and traveled to abuja in seek of knowledge.
Hmm!!! Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
I stayed out of cybercrime

Nowadays I can't tell if it was a good or bad decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by falcon01: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
let me see
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by falcon01: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
illicit:
I stayed out of cybercrime

I no longer know if it's a good or bad decision tho
Bad one cheesy
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
falcon01:
Bad one cheesy

tongue
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by mariahAngel(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
To never worry myself about anything!

Nice and refreshing topic by the way...

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Righteousness2(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Making the Decision to Follow JESUS in Truth and in Spirit ..

That Decision has Saved me from a whole lot of Nonsense..
That Decision made me to Discover the Purpose I was Created for and to Live in that Purpose thereby being a succor and a Blessing to so many.

The Truth is Without JESUS, Life is Zagazaga and Nyamanyama..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by viyon02: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
I decided not to date my bossom friend kid sister, though he ask me to do so, even his reasons are real.
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Chummynoni(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
stil tinking of d one to share
modified:
one of my best decisions was when i wroteoff the thought of aborting for my girlfriend now fiancee after i disvirgined her and it led to pregnancy back then when we were both students in august 2014. another was the fact that i didnt rush into marriage as a result of the pregnancy.
lemme quickly brief you a quicknotecheesy.
as at then, i was ignorant of the shattered and pitiable state of Nigeria. i thought everything would be rosy after graduation and serving, and then we would both settle down in marriage. Reality struck when i finished serving, and had to wait for almost 2years before seeing a job to manage, and to the glory of God, we are planning on marital journey together this year.
she is a very good friend. people say no perfect relationship, and our friendship makes me wonder if that assertion is true because we dnt quarrel, and we dnt argue. i am glad i took those decisions because we might have definitely gone our different ways if i had imposed the issue of abortion on her, and if we had run into marriage, our sweet luv wud have turn sour due to joblessness, frustration and lack of maturity to handle the pressures. it is not that things are at the best now, but it is definitely getting bettercheesy
Note: this is the nineth year of dating, and our boy will be 6years on May 1st. Nobody shud criticize us o, becos i believe everyone with his/her own journey.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Eastcaostboy: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
officialsaw01:
Share the best line of action you took that change your life for the better. Let's learn one or two from your life story.
To stand by myself and fight for my goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by officialsaw01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chummynoni:
stil tinking of d one to share
(Smiles) happy thinking...
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Leaving Nigeria over a decade ago. That's the single, best decision I've ever made in my life. The next one would be starting a business. It was hard the first few years, but now, I can buy whatever the Bleep I want, go wherever the Bleep I want, and just live life as a self-respecting man with honour. Life's good.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Offpoint1: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Stopped giving fxcks, now I'm an happy woman.
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
pansophist:
Leaving Nigeria over a decade ago. That's the single, best decision I've ever made in my life. The next one would be starting a business. It was hard the first few years, but now, I can buy whatever the Bleep I want, go wherever the Bleep I want, and just live life as a self-respecting man with honour. Life's good.
Being following most of ur posts, just lyk ur vibe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Igbankpa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:
Traveled up north.
Learnt Filmmaking.
Learnt Cryptotrading.
Quit cigarettes too
Boss I want to learn film making too can you teach me? can be your student if you don't mind
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by pansophist(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Being following most of ur posts, just lyk ur vibe.

Thanks bro. Highly appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
giving my life to Christ..
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Papertrails(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Being the last in my family I think the very one decision I have taken that made be to be at peace with myself was leaving my comfort zone and stopped depending on any of my family members (siblings), then moved to a city were I know no one, though am still much new in the city and things ain't working out yet but deep down inside me I feel this peace and joy.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by fabulous85: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Papertrails:
Being the last in my family I think the very one decision I have taken that made be to be at peace with myself was leaving my comfort zone and stopped depending on any of my family members (siblings), then moved to a city were I know no one, though am still much new in the city and things ain't working out yet but deep down inside me I feel this peace and joy.
you will be fine bro.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Papertrails(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
fabulous85:
you will be fine bro.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
Boss I want to learn film making too can you teach me? can be your student if you don't mind
I can't really teach o. You'll need to go to a film school to learn well or intern under someone so as to get hands on knowledge on the go.
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Igbankpa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:

I can't really teach o. You'll need to go to a film school to learn well or intern under someone so as to get hands on knowledge on the go.
In case you know someone I can intern under please don't hesitate to avail me with such link, I'll really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Pregift(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
going back to school

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by HornyTave: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
When I decided to stop saying mummy thank you at 18+.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. / Wow! Did My Vagina Just Fart? / Where Can Someone Find A Brotel In Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.