Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them (24134 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi / Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:

Showing the video lends more credence to my contention that you do not have the capacity to read and comprehend. I had highlighted his statement, which to my knowledge you did not dispute, yet you had to show the video as if to say his statement in the video is different from what I had posted. I guess showing the video makes you feel like you had done something noble. My friend, you need to have a rethink. Just listen to your argument..."We are not building any railway from Kano to Niger for $1.5 billion. $1.5 rail line is from Kano-Dutse(Jigawa)-Katsina-Jibia–Maradi, it stretches over 3 huge states before Maradi. Again, stop reading and running away with headlines, the cost from Nigeria to Maradi is only $200 million." Let me ask you, "Where the f**k is Maradi? Whether the cost is $1.5 billion or $200 million, the tax payers of the zoo are still paying the damn bill. But in your infinite wisdom, so long as the amount to extend the rail line to a foreign country is below the $1.5 billion contract amount, it's okay. But you forgot that the same courtesy was not extended to the people of the south east who are supposedly citizens of the same country. You see how you reason? This is exactly what's wrong with the Zoo. You really need to hide your self in shame and stop making a fool of your self because your reasoning is totally warped.
[/s]

Spend your negative energy on reading and comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
DedeNkem:

Of what economic importance is Niger to our country that made this useless government borrow money for the project without Niger Republic contribution?

Niger Republic is a small country of 23.31 million in population while Nigeria is 200+ million. Niger supposed to be the one rushing to build the raiway (not Nigeria) because it will benefit more from our large economy!

So please, answer my question, if you can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXaJarp-vhc

Knowing people like you, I'll keep wasting my time explaining and repeating myself till 2050.

Watch the video, the minister clearly explained the reason why he begged them and why we need to text the railway to Maradi.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
Dasuks:

What did you prove wrong ? You still showed nothing to prove that the broader region needed to ship thru Nigeria. Ouaga or Mali. Your link was about Lome. Did not make any meaningful statements about any estimated expected benefits ( from an NGA's investor's POV as u positioned urself)

Show u the rail line ? Isn't that the point either way. That we would commit funds/interest to a different party that is finding it hard to secure financing for something that is supposed to be so beneficial (for an even more active route than Maradi). Are we now the regional underwriters ? As if NGA isn't doing enough already OR does not have its own infrastructural deficits to handle.

You shld please point out actual factual errors in full view. List them out. Lol @ the WAEC analogy. Last time I checked u synthesize when writing that (implicitly referencing facts that will be marked down if found to be false).

Funny thing is that my entire stand has been rather pro-Nigeria and derisive of Niger. Nigeria is the demographic and economic heavyweight of the region by far... do not know what u have been interpreting. Patriotism what ? Pro govt on every issue is not equal to patriotism. In ay case leave that topic out of a specific discussion such as this.. Nobody mentioned anything about any other issue. I simply see the opportunity cost of the incurred liability for Niger's sake as unreasonable.

That being said, this is going anywhere....The project will be executed either way.

what did u think u are doing on NL, executing policy ? It is still banter, except u had Amaechi's pen in ur hands.
[/s]

Same meaningless opinion, let me know when you have real, credible and documented facts to back up your fact-less opinion with.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Believe what you want even when you see they're lying you call it semantics. Yes I'm aware the government changed their story months after the fact thanks for point out their lie once again. The designated border point could not be Maradi because he said Niger Republic is also building their own rails to the designated border area. Where is Niger Republic building their rail to meet Nigeria? The government was dishonest if we're to believe Shehu was acting in his official capacity.

You're clearly making ad hoc arguments. The government also lied saying they would be building their own rail. Clearly Nigeria is building and funding the project. There's no denying that fact. Again the government was dishonest if we're to believe Shehu was acting in his official capacity.

Amaechi is a federal minister, he is a member of the administration and he is in charge of transportation and the rail line in question, he said clearly in the video what we are doing and addressed the fact that we are extending the rail line to Maradi so where is the dishonesty?

If you have issues with Garba's comment, ask him for clarification, but you can not keep lamenting dishonesty when the federal minister in charge is clearly articulating that we are extending the rail to maradi, you are the one being dishonest.

You're better off shooting an email or calling Garba for clarification and if this is too much for you to live with, sorry, I can not help or console you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:

Amaechi is a federal minister, he is a member of the administration and he is in charge of transportation and the rail line in question, he said clearly in the video what we are doing and addressed the fact that we are extending the rail line to Maradi so where is the dishonesty?

If you have issues with Garba's comment, ask him for clarification, but you can not keep lamenting dishonesty when the federal minister in charge is clearly articulating that we are extending the rail to maradi, you are the one being dishonest.

You're better off shooting an email or calling Garba for clarification and if this is too much for you to live with, sorry, I can not help or console you.

Ok Garba who represents the President who is the chief executive of the Federal government lied got it. Amaechi just stayed silent for months not correcting the facts. We understand the government lied no need to be labor the point. If he doesn't represent the FG position on policy say that unequivocally. If that's not your position the Federal government was dishonest becauses he's the official spokesperson.

If hes not credible on policy Buhari should fire him. It just shows his other statements can't be trusted because who knows if they were vetted before he starts running his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by DedeNkem: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Knowing people like you, I'll keep wasting my time explaining and repeating myself till 2050.

Watch the video, the minister clearly explained the reason why he begged them and why we need to text the railway to Maradi.

You can be rude, it's ok. You had no answer that's was why you sent that nonsense video. The reporter asked him great questions and he struggled to answer. No sane person would be convinced after watching that video!

Niger Republic supposed to be the one begging us to have this railway built on their expense NOT Nigeria because they'll benefit far more than us!!

The trades between North and South in Nigeria substantial than whatever measly economic benefit we expect to gain doing trade with Niger!

So the $1.96 billion (borrowed) project, without Niger financial contribution, is not justifiable when we've dilapidated infrastructure that make doing business within the country a hell!!

The worst part is that this stupid government begged Niger to do this, when the reverse supposed to be the case!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Mrceragem: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by UnabashedIPOB: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Spend your negative energy on reading and comprehension.

Talk about negative energy? Hahaha! I am not sure what your ethnic nationality is but you're a freaking loser! Like they always say, when you do not have facts on your side, you resort to inane comments. Going thru some of your exchanges with the other users on here, they all say one thing, "You reason below the level of any human with enough brain cells." Go on with your bad self but please stay on your f**king lane!
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Ok Garba who represents the President who is the chief executive of the Federal government lied got it. Amaechi just stayed silent for months not correcting the facts. We understand the government lied no need to be labor the point. If he doesn't represent the FG position on policy say that unequivocally. If that's not your position the Federal government was dishonest becauses he's the official spokesperson.

If hes not credible on policy Buhari should fire him. It just shows his other statements can't be trusted because who knows if they were vetted before he starts running his mouth.

We can keep going in a circle because you are not making any sense..
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

We can keep going in a circle because you are not making any sense..

If you agree the spokemen doesn't represent federal policy just state that unequivocally. There's no need to restate your invalid argument. We can all see the federal government lied.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 12:54am On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:

Talk about negative energy? Hahaha! I am not sure what your ethnic nationality is but you're a freaking loser! Like they always say, when you do not have facts on your side, you resort to inane comments. Going thru some of your exchanges with the other users on here, they all say one thing, "You reason below the level of any human with enough brain cells." Go on with your bad self but please stay on your f**king lane!
[/s]

Reading and comprehension seem to be your main challenge in life, spend more time learning how to read and comprehend.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

If you agree the spokemen doesn't represent federal policy just state that unequivocally. There's no need to restate your invalid argument. We can all see the federal government lied.

Amaechi represents the president aka the executive, again, you are not making any sense.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Amaechi represents the president aka the executive, again, you are not making any sense.

Are you going to unequivocally state the spokemen for the president Garba Shehu is not a credible source on federal policy. Amaechi credibility isnt up for debate so lets stay on topic. If your answer is yes to that question then the Federal government lied since he represents the government in his official capacity.

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2021
This ikwerre goat has no shame
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by UnabashedIPOB: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Reading and comprehension seem to be your main challenge in life, spend more time learning how to read and comprehend.

You just proved my point!
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by ThatFairGuy1: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Nature129:
Why do these people keep chasing shadows? There are lots of reports in the public domain that the Eastern railway is the most lucrative in Nigeria, but you would rather fix railways in other regions because the east didn't vote for APC.

They have even gone to beg Niger Rep to connect them to Lagos in the name of facilitating the international trade between the two countries. Meanwhile, the most lucrative rail line in your country is lying moribund. The black man has a big problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/nigerian-railway-losing-billions-of-naira-in-south-east/amp/
sentimental. And the busiest Lagos Ibadan route is of no important to Nigeria?

Pride is truly in you people's blood
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Are you going to unequivocally state the spokemen for the president Garba Shehu is not a credible source on federal policy. Amaechi credibility isnt up for debate so lets stay on topic. If your answer is yes to that question then the Federal government lied since he represents the government in his official capacity.

Are you going to unequivocally state the man the president appointed not only as his own minister of transportation and a member of the executive is not a credible source of federal policy that he himself is in charge of?

Did the president put Garba in charge of transportation and the railway or Amaechi?

You keep saying FG, what part of government Aamechi belongs to? The FGN or some other kind of government you made up on the side.

If Garba for whatever reason did not make it clear for you to understand, take it up with him, but the only, authority when it comes to transportation and railway in Nigeria is the minister of transportation and the man the FG charged to handle transportation and railway, he's the horse's mouth.

This is really a lame and pointless argument.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 2:39am On Apr 01, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You just proved my point!

Unfortunately for you, you did not have any point, your main task is learning how to read and comprehend.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Are you going to unequivocally state the man the president appointed not only as his own minister of transportation and a member of the executive is not a credible source of federal policy that he himself is in charge of?

Did the president put Garba in charge of transportation and the railway or Amaechi?

I've already told you Amaechi credibility isnt being debated. He's the minister of transport and should know what's going on his department.

No because he's the presidential spokesperson for is supposed to credible source on federal policy. That's been my position on matter. If you dont believe he's credible just state it unequivocally. No Buhari made him his official spokesperson as I stated before.

It's your turn to answer is the Presidential spokesperson not credible source on federal policy? If you dont believe he is say so unequivocally.

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by UnabashedIPOB: 3:06am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, you did not have any point, your main task is learning how to read and comprehend.

Awww! Are you mad because I told you the truth? Well, truth is always a bitter pill to swallow. So, my advise to you is that if you can't handle it then learn to pick and choose your battle. Just because you're able to buy data from the funds you got from your FULANI masters and be on social media, you think the world is your oyster. Think again buddy! By the way your moniker sucks big time.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 3:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

No because he's the presidential spokesperson for is supposed to credible source on federal policy. That's been my position on matter. If you dont believe he's credible just state it unequivocally. No Buhari made him his official spokesperson as I stated berore.

It's your turn to answer is the Presidential spokesperson not credible source on federal policy? If you dont believe he is say so unequivocally.

Is Amaechi the minister of transportation, the man the president made the minister of transportation, the man in charge of the railway, and the sole authority when it comes to railway not credible or believable?

Amaechi is the president's representative, he's a member of the government and every time he opens his mouth, he's speaking on behalf of the president. PERIOD.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 3:23am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Is Amaechi the minister of transportation, the man the president made the minister of transportation, the man in charge of the railway, and the sole authority when it comes to railway not credible or believable?

Amaechi is the president's representative, he's a member of the government and every time he opens his mouth, he's speaking on behalf of the president. PERIOD.

I already told you Amaechi credibility is being debated. He should know what's going on in his department. Btw I didnt ask you about amaechi stay on topic. I asked if Garba Shehu the presidential spokesperson is credible source of federal policy. Can you unequivocally state for the record if thats case without ducking that question.

Please answer the question regarding shehu without dragging Amaechi name into the reply.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

I already told you Amaechi credibility is being debated. He should know what's going on in his department. Btw I didnt ask you about amaechi stay on topic. I asked if Garba Shehu the presidential spokesperson is credible source of federal policy. Can you unequivocally state for the record if thats case without ducking that question.

Please answer the question regarding shehu without dragging Amaechi name into the reply.

However, explaining the scope and form of the project in a number of tweets on his verified Twitter handle, Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said the Nigerian end of the rail line would terminate at the country’s end of the border with Niger.

According to the spokesman, Nigeria and the Niger Republic signed an agreement in 2015 to build a track from their ends, explaining that the two works, named the ‘Kano-Katsina-Maradi Corridor Master Plan (K2M)”, would meet at the border.

“Nigeria isn’t building rail line into Niger but, only to the designated Border point,” Shehu said. “An agreement between Nigeria and Niger in 2015, coordinated by the Nigeria-Niger Joint Commission for Cooperation has a plan for “Kano-Katsina-Maradi Corridor Master Plan, (K2M)” as it is called.

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-not-constructing-rail-line-into-niger-presidency/

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi.

^^^^^^^^^^^

See what the man said, very obvious what the man said, he said Nigeria is not going into Nigeria but the border town of Maradi, the railing itself is called Kano-Katsina-Maradi Corridor Master Plan as stated by Garba Shehu himself.

It's there in black and white, the spokesman categorically said both countries are going to build rail lines to me at the border town of Maradi.

You are confusing yourself while blaming other people for your own confusion.

You are misinterpreting what the man said so your own confusion is your fault.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi. - Garba Shehu

So, what lie and dishonesty are you talking about?

Is it not obvious that the man was saying we are not going deep into Niger but the border town of Maradi?

How hard is this to read and understand?

You did not understand what the man said, you took your own interpretation without even read properly for understanding and context.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

You are confusing yourself while blaming other people for your own confusion.

You are misinterpreting what the man said so your own confusion is your fault.

Which rail is Niger Republic building if Amaechi is on record saying Nigeria is funding and builing rails for them? This a big contradiction shows one party is lying. The Presidential spokesperson
Shehu on top of lying about not building into Niger Republic also lied about them building their own rails. The sentence implied each country would be building rain in the own country that would connect to eachother. Thanks for remind everyone about the governments dishonestly.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Which rail is Niger Republic building if Amaechi is on record saying Nigeria is funding and builing rails for them? This a big contradiction shows one party is lying. The Presidential spokesperson
Shehu on top of lying about not building into Niger Republic also lied about them building their own rails. The sentence implied each country would be building rain in the own country that would connect to eachother. Thanks for remind everyone about the governments dishonestly.

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi., Garba Shehu

The only liar I see here is you because the man actually did not lie, you are lying by misrepresenting and characterizing what he said.

You said the man lied that we are not constructing any rail line to Maradi when in fact he said we are, you are the liar here.

Stop peddling lies.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi., Garba Shehu

The only liar I see here is you because the man actually did not lie, you are lying by misrepresenting and characterizing what he said.

You said the man lied that we are not constructing any rail line to Maradi when in fact he said we are, you are the liar here.

Stop peddling lies.

Dont start ducking simple questions again. Which rails are Niger Republic building towards Nigeria when Nigeria is building and financing the project? The government has been dishonest about this project. He claimed they building rails when they weren't.

He said Nigeria isnt building into Niger Republic and then futher stated both countries would build rails meeting the border town of maradi. This tells the reader assuming the man isn't contradicting himself Niger Republic builds on their side while Nigeria build on their side connect to eachother.

Nigeria isn't building rail line into Niger but, only to the designated Border point.

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria plans to spend $1.959 billion on the Kano-Maradi Standard Gauge Railway lines;

The project has the potential of opening a vibrant export route and boosting the country’s economy;

With Kano’s Dawanau market annual trade volume of $2.5 billion, Dataphyte’s analysis shows Nigeria could recoup her investment in a few years

https://www.dataphyte.com/economy/kano-maradi-line-whats-shaping-nigerias-infrastructural-choice-politics-or-economics/

Yes ooooo...

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 4:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Dont start ducking simple questions again. Which rails are Niger Republic building towards Nigeria when Nigeria is building and financing the project? The government has been dishonest about this project. He claimed they building rails when they weren't.

He said Nigeria isnt building into Niger Republic and then futher stated both countries would build rails meeting the border town of maradi. This tells the reader assuming the man isn't contradicting himself Niger Republic builds on their side while Nigeria build on their side connect to eachother.

What Niger is building is non of my business and it's not the topic of discussion so stop trying to do bait and switch.

Your argument or lie was that Garba Shehu lied that we are not extending the line to maradi when in fact he did.

You lied against the man, your own credibility sef is less than a grain of sand.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2021

In the same vein, Dataphyte’s analysis shows that Nigeria could recoup her $2 billion investment on the Kano-Maradi Rail line in a couple of years.

Already we established that Kano is a hub for commercial activities. To that end, infrastructural expansion could see a swift return on investment. Looking at Dawanau for instance, the market boasts an annual trade volume of $2.5 billion despite the prevailing challenges. Hence, the rail route will impact the volume of sales with a potential increase in yearly transactions.

Another significant impact is the development potential of the train route. The rail will pass through three northern states – Kano, Jigawa and Katsina, and as a result, revive and initiate economic activities along the way. A corollary effect then becomes the provision of infrastructural facilities to accommodate the upsurge of economic activities in these states.

Kano State remains the hub of commercial activity in the north. The state has the largest food market in West Africa, Dawanau market, and Kantin Kwari, one of Africa’s largest textile markets. Similarly, Wudil Market is one of the largest livestock markets in Kano. And Kazaure town in Jigawa and Daura in Katsina house a major peanut trade.

https://www.dataphyte.com/economy/kano-maradi-line-whats-shaping-nigerias-infrastructural-choice-politics-or-economics/

This is going to be money very well spent.

God Bless Amaechi

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

What Niger is building is non of my business and it's not the topic of discussion so stop trying to do bait and switch.

Your argument or lie was that Garba Shehu lied that we are not extending the line to maradi when in fact he did.

You lied against the man, your own credibility sef is less than a grain of sand.

I pointed out both lies of his lies actually. There's no bait and switch going on. I didnt duck your questions like you did mine. He clearly lied when he stated Nigeria is not building into niger and niger was building it own rail. Its clear as day the government was being dishonest.

Nigeria isn't building rail line into Niger but, only to the designated Border point.

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

I pointed out both lies of his lies actually. There's no bait and switch going on. I didnt duck your questions like you did mine. He clearly lied when he stated Nigeria ia not building into niger and niger was building it own rail. Its clear as day the government was being dishonest.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-not-constructing-rail-line-into-niger-presidency/

He said we are not going into Niger. but we are meeting at the border town of Maradi, meaning we are going to the border town, but not deep inside Niger.

He already said we are going to Maradi so where is the lie? Don't blame other people for your own inability to read and comprehend.

You can lie and twist what the man said all you want, but you can not lie your way to distort the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Buhari Seeks New N2.342tr External Loan / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.