Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them (24137 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi / Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

He said we are not going into Nigeria, but we are meeting at the border town of Maradi, meaning we are going to the border town, but not deep inside Niger.

He already said we are going to Maradi so where is the lie? Don't blame other people for your own inability to read and comprehend.

You can lie and twist what the man said all you want, but you can not lie your way to distort the truth.

That's not what he said or meant that's ad hoc reasoning you're engaging in. He clearly said Nigeria is not building into Niger Republic and they rail trac itself will meet in Maradi. All the media reports all reported the same thing with any complaints from him saying he's being misrepresented. Seriously if Niger was also building rail meet Nigeria where would the rails be if Nigeria was already building into Maradi?

Even if you do want to dismiss that point the government also dishonest about Niger Republic building rails in general. There's no debating that fact either. Where is Niger building the rail to meet Nigeria if you beilive they not lying?

Nigeria isn't building rail line into Niger but, only to the designated Border point.

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

That's not what he said or meant that's ad hoc reasoning you're engaging in. He clearly said Nigeria is not building into Niger Republic and they rail trac itself will meet in Maradi. All the media reports all reported the same thing with any complaints from him saying he's being misrepresented. Seriously if Niger was also building rail meet Nigeria where would the rails be if Nigeria was already building into Maradi?

Even if you do want to dismiss that point the government also dishonest about Niger Republic building rails in general. There's no debating that fact either. Where is Niger building the rail to meet Nigeria if you beilive they not lying?

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi., Garba Shehu

... but he said we are building to the border town of Maradi.

.so, where is Maradi? In Nigeria?

The minister said Maradi, but you are still confused and confusing yourself with your own lies.

Stop lying, reading, comprehension is not rocket science..

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

... but he said we are building to the border town of Maradi.

.so, where is Maradi? In Nigeria?

The minister said Maradi, but you are still confused and confusing yourself uwith your own lies.

Stop lying, reading, comprehension is not rocket science..

He didn't that actually. He said Nigeria isn't builing into niger Republic and will build to a designated border point. He also both countries are building rails that will meet at Maradi in Niger Republic. Reading comprehension is hard read whats on your screen. Again the government is very dishonest he clearly said they're building rails but they arent.

Lol where is Niger building the border dont duck the question. Why are you doing bait and switch we're talking about Shehu not Amaechi.

Nigeria isn't building rail line into Niger but, only to the designated Border point.

Going by this, the two nations would each build a rail track to meet at the border town of Maradi.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Garba Shehu said we are going to Maradi, Anaechi said we are going to Maradi, but this confused person heard and read something different..

Makes me feel like I'm going back and forth with a 2 year old baby.

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

He didn't that actually. He said nigeria isn't builing into niger Republic and will build to a designated border point. He also both countries are building rails that will meet at Maradi in Niger Republic. Reading comprehension is hard read whats on your screen. Again the government is very dishonest he clearly said they're building rails but they arent.

Lol where is Niger building the border dont duck the question. Im guessing you agree the government was dishonest there.

Did he say we are going to Maradi? Yes or no grin
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Did he say we are going to Maradi? Yes or no grin

No' he said we building to border point. He said the rails will meet at Maradi. Did the dishonest government lie about Niger building rails? Yes or no grin
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

No' he said we building to border point. He said the rails will meet at Maradi. Did the dishonest government lie about Niger building rails? Yes or no grin

You are now admitting that you lied and he did said we are building to Maradi. grin

You agreed that he said the rails will meet at Maradi while ar the same time lying that he did not say that.

See ya life. grin
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

You are now admitting that you lied and he did said we are building to Maradi. grin

See ya life. grin

You admit the dishonest government lied about Niger Republic buileing rail. grin

See ya life. grin

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

You admit the dishonest government lied about Niger Republic buileing rail. grin

See ya life. grin

See, the liar don enter troll mode.

Show me where I admitted anything.

You sabi lie for Olympics sha.

Moral of the story, you lied and got exposed.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

See, the liar don enter troll mode.

Moral of the story, you lied and got exposed.

Point out The government lied with emojis is trolling now interesting. Shehu said Nigeria was not building rail into Niger Republic and said Niger Republic was building their own within their borders. Lol moral of the story is they lied.

Where where they building their rail?

Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Point out The government lied with emojis is trolling now interesting. Shehu said Nigeria was building rain into Niger Republic and said Niger Republic was building their own within their borders. Lol moral of the story is they lied.

Where where they building their rail?

Since the new lie and argument you gyrated to is Niger building rail line after trashing your lies about Maradi, shouldn't you be showing facts to prove him wrong that Niger won't meet us in Maradi with their own rail

Don't be lazy, prove him wrong with your facts which I know you can not do because you are a liar
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Since the new lie and argument you gyrated to is Niger building rail line after trashing your lies about Maradi, shouldn't you be showing facts to prove him wrong that Niger won't meet us in Maradi with their own rail

Don't be lazy, prove him wrong with your facts which I know you can not do because you are a liar

Theres no need to prove a negative. The minister already stated they're building the rails and financing in Maradi. What else is there to argue they lied. Lol there's no document or evidence supporting they are doing it. This is easily contrasted with their public declaration about their rail deal with Benin Republic.

Amaechi said there was a need for both countries to meet over the infrastructure the Nigerian government hoped to build in Maradi.

“We are trying to build a rail up to Maradi. We want to meet the state governor on the infrastructure, where it would be located, because we plan to construct rail stations and a warehouse.

“Since the contract was awarded, this is the first meeting we are having to see what we really need to do to get the rail into Maradi.

Mogaskia said Niger Republic supported the development because it would open up the economy between both countries.

The ambassador noted that it was not too late to inform the Niger Republic government about the project.

“We are really behind the development. The matter is not too late for Nigerian government to intimate the Niger Republic government about the project. The most important person in the parliament is from Maradi and he welcomes this idea.

“On leaving this place, we will immediately contact all the relevant bodies in Niger Republi. They will all be sensitised about the project.

https://thenationonlineng.net/amaechi-meets-niger-ambassador-over-maradi-rail-line-2/
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

Theres no need to prove a negative. The minister already stated they're building the rails and financing in Maradi. What else is there to argue they lied. Lol there's no document or evidence supporting they are doing it. This is easily contrasted with their public declaration about their rail deal with Benin Republic.

I'm not interested in your lame bait and switch games, this is not about Amaechi or what Amaechi said or did not say, this is about a comment Garba Shehu made that you are disputing without facts.

The only negative here is you and your lies and negating something that you can not negate with your own proof.

If you are going to dispute what the man said, then show facts to prove him wrong, you really need to stop trolling all over the place.

You are better off sticking to your lies about Maradi even though already busted.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

I'm not interested in your lame bait and switch games, this is not about Amaechi or what Amaechi said or did not say, this is about a comment Garba Shehu made that you are disputing without facts.

If you are going to dispute what the man said, then show facts to prove him wrong, you really need to stop trolling all over the place.

You are better off sticking to your lies about Maradi even though already busted.

You clearly dont understand the term bait and switch. There's no proof they're planning to build anything anything unlike with Benin rail. The Ambassador made no reference their own rail connection with Nigeria meaning they dont have it planned. I already proved my case with his other lies while you ducked my questions coward.

What else do you need?
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

You clearly dont understand the term bait and switch. There's no proof they're planning to build anything anything unlike with Benin rail. The Ambassador made no reference their own rail connection meaning they dont have it planned. I already proved my case with his other lies while you ducked my questions coward.

Bait and switch is you saying the man said we are not going to Maradi when in fact he did and after trashing that line of argument, you defaulted to Niger building rail to meet us in Maradi.

That's bait and switch.

Bait and switch is you disputing what Garba Shehu said without facts, but quickly switched to what Amaechi said when in fact the discussion has nothing to do with Amaechi.

That's bait and switch.

When people like you are short of facts and void of any sane and rational thoughts to back your argument with, you start trolling and latching on to irrelevant rubbish just to keep trolling, to keep lying and switching left and right.

Agidi is not necessary, log off if you have nothing better to say or contribute, it's better than trolling.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Bait and switch is you saying the man said we are not going to Maradi when in fact he did and after trashing that line of argument, you defaulted to Niger building rail to meet us in Maradi.

That's bait and switch.

Bait and switch are you disputing what Garba Shehu said without facts, but quickly switched to what Amaechi said when in fact the discussion has nothing to do with Amaechi.

There's not a bait and switch since I proved with his own quote he lied. If you dont accept that point that's your issue. Im done running in circles there.

Anaechi claim directly refutes Garba shehu claim so thats not a bait and switch so that's false. Second the the ambassador comments also show Shehus comments are false. Now please bring one statement from Niger Republic saying they're building rail to Nigeria. There's nothing like that unlike their beal with Benin.

Ps: You project alot. You're were bringing up Amaechi name every 5 seconds when we're taliing about Shehus credibility. Its seems you see him as credible now.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

There's not a bait and switch since I proved with his own quote he lied. If you dont accept that point that's your issue. Im done running in circles there.

Anaechi claim directly refutes Garba shehu claim so thats not a bait and switch so that's false. Second the the ambassador comments also show Shehus comments are false. Now please bring one statement from Niger Republic saying they're building rail to Nigeria. There's nothing like that unlike their beal with Benin

I did not ask you to bore me with the same lies and bait and switch, I asked you to show us facts either where Niger said they are not going to meet us with their own rail or any proof to dispute his claim with.

You are sounding more and more redundant.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

I did not ask you to bore me with the same lies and bait and switch, I asked you to show us facts either where Niger said they are not going to meet us with their own rail or any proof to dispute his claim with.

You are sounding more and more redundant.

I dont need to prove a negative. Niger Republic didnt say they are doing it.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

I dont need to prove a negative. Niger Republic didnt say they are doing it.

Negative is negating and disputing without facts to dispute with.

Show us where Niger said they are not meeting us with their own rail or produce facts to show that the man's statement was incorrect.

You've already lied and got trashed about Maradi so if this is your new bait and switch goal post, I'm ready.

It's simple.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Negative is negating and disputing without facts to dispute with.

Show us where Niger said they are not meeting us with their own rail or produce facts to show that the man's statement was incorrect.

It's simple.

There's no statement from asseting any position them doing that (or not). The proof is the lack if confirmation after official meeting. Until they say they are they arent because they arent logically expected to. If a statement saying they will then provide otherwise we have to wait and see.

Do you get it now?
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by plaindealer: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Blue3k:

There's no statement from asseting any position them doing that (or not). The proof is the lack if confirmation after official meeting. Until they say they are they arent because they arent logically expected to. If a statement saying they will then provide otherwise we have to wait and see.

Do you get it now?

Whit's the meaning of this gibberish?

You can not say people are lying without producing facts to show that they lied.

Speak to what you know and keep quiet about what you don't and can not prove.

You enjoy calling other people liars, but you lie needlessly and say things that are not factual, things that you can not back up with facts.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Blue3k(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Whit's the meaning of this gibberish?

You can not say people are lying without producing facts to show that they lied.

Speak to what you know and keep quiet about what you don't and can not prove.

You enjoy calling other people liars, but you lie needlessly and say things that are not factual, things that you can not back up with facts.

Lol there's no official statement of Niger Republic saying they are going to build the rails. Just like there's no ofgicial statement saying they're not. Since they haven't confirmed it after any official meeting they not simple. Lastly Anaechi comments directly contradict Shehu's. He said Nigeria is building and financing the rail into Maradi so there's no need debate futher.

It's like saying prove dangote is not going to give you a million dollars because he didn't say he wont. It not reasonable to assume he would if he didn't say he would. Asking for a statement saying he wont isn't neccessary. The arguement over unless you want to go in circles some more.
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Same meaningless opinion, let me know when you have real, credible and documented facts to back up your fact-less opinion with.

Nothing on the scale of trade or any benefits. Just the mere statement ?
When you have facts to back up yours, let everyone know
Re: Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them by Prinznonny: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2021
Nature129:
Why do these people keep chasing shadows? There are lots of reports in the public domain that the Eastern railway is the most lucrative in Nigeria, but you would rather fix railways in other regions because the east didn't vote for APC.

They have even gone to beg Niger Rep to connect them to Lagos in the name of facilitating the international trade between the two countries. Meanwhile, the most lucrative rail line in your country is lying moribund. The black man has a big problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/nigerian-railway-losing-billions-of-naira-in-south-east/amp/

He and his Colonial masters think they are Fighting the region. They are showing their Administration's insensitivity to issue of National interest. He should go and beg Chad too not only Niger

Buhari Seeks New N2.342tr External Loan / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73