Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) (3785 Views)

Pure Water Is Now #20 Naira.. (pictures) / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2021
With house rent and stuffs on her neck plus she recently Misplaced her phone , She was formerly using an Iphone 11 but due to the bills on her neck she decided to go for Techno.

I pitied her and made up my mind to surprise her with a million Naira so she can buy back her iphone and also pay her rent.

she's not my girlfriend tho.. just a friend

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Michelle55: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2021
That's thoughtful of you.. Keep up the good work

6 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Ynix(m): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
May be you should pity me too and send me just 200k to add to a business idea. May be I can become yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
I hope it won't end in premium tears
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by zeuss: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2021
if any of ur relation is hungry or in basic need and u ignore them yet buy iPhone and exorbitant rent for a friend you are not nice just fake otherwise you are good.

3 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Nicholehemsworth: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Source of income ?... .

1 Like

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Hope you'll also be able to do the same for your Male Friends that also needs help and bills to pay.

8 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Givers never lack .... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by IbnBattuta1960: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Givers never lack .... Nice one
Lackers never give.

4 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Bura uba! 1 Mili fa shocked

Hope u can help me buy a laptop for myself too. I am an upcoming Graphic Designer smiley
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Lovethaa: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Bura uba! 1 Mili fa shocked

Hope u can help me buy a laptop for myself too. I am an upcoming Graphic Designer smiley

How much Does the laptop cost ?..
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Around 110,000
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by KallmemrB0: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Lol.. Naija can believe anything.... Someone will just carry another person screenshot as there own...

If it doesn't happen to me personally then I can't believe any crap online

6 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
With house rent and stuffs on her neck plus she recently Misplaced her phone , She was formerly using an Iphone 11 but due to the bills on her neck she decided to go for Techno.

I pitied her and made up my mind to surprise her with a million Naira so she can buy back her iphone and also pay her rent.

Boss.. ure blessed by God
If u can extend ur hands towards me..
I also need a phone.
Hot8 precisely.. pls
My itel A32f is long due for an upgrade..
Tnks
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by GodWrites: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
A hardened SIMP.

I'm sure your brothers and sisters are still struggling to pay their school fees.

I'm also sure your male friends are looking for who to invest in their business idea.

I'm also certain that your mother still squat under sun and rain to sell her small wares.

What about your dilapidated family house in the village?

Yet all you could do is sent a hoe 1M as her savior you are.

Some Nigerian boys are useless, most of them...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2021
My Lucky day! OP add me on WhatsApp, I need just exactly double what you gave her.
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

shey make I send my account too?
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Op find me something

My drop account number?
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by emperorsversion(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2021
and you came to post it here for hailing abi.... you are the type SARZ should stop and beat for the offence of being a SIMP.... in the Shakesparean era people like you should be tied to a pole and stone to death, while we bleep your "soon to be discovered modest hoe" in front of you.... you were just a waste of sperm. ....
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by SarakiBukola: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
People here are so gullible. grin

9 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Tokskob2008: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro abeg send me something to take chop today in the name of God. Nothing is too small

1 Like

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Sarcastic101: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
How much have you given your mother

I'm sure you don't even have a house of your own

If you go broke don't pray to God to restore your blessings Ooooh
Pray to that girl
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Ayo2004: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Nairalanders and Twitter users Sabi lie ehnnnn
Even Lucifer dey fear una cheesy
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by LizabDavtopCo: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

What I need is N40k to support my business.
God bless you.
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

. Let's do business brother, 1.5 to pay 2m
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Their is nothing bad in helping a lady, but make sure u can do the same for ur fellow male, family relation and those in need......
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Agbebakun22: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Boss help ur boy@lovethaa I need 30k take balance money 20k take buy laptop for my programming learning, pls help me with any amount abeg
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by 2shaw: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Scripted fake shiii. Dumbos

2 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by BlueAir: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2021
grin the mumu no learn from davido
Fahdiga:
I hope it won't end in premium tears
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
beggars don full here...Op is definitely pulling y'all legs...shii is fake

1 Like

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by BeautyO(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian men need to learn from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Make You Cum / I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) / Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.