Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) (3793 Views)

Pure Water Is Now #20 Naira.. (pictures) / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Lovethaa: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
BeautyO:
Nigerian men need to learn from you

I agree ..
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by 10BabyApple: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
With house rent and stuffs on her neck plus she recently Misplaced her phone , She was formerly using an Iphone 11 but due to the bills on her neck she decided to go for Techno.

I pitied her and made up my mind to surprise her with a million Naira so she can buy back her iphone and also pay her rent.

she's not my girlfriend tho.. just a friend

You this boy
Chidiebere odoh
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Lovethaa: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
10BabyApple:

You this boy Chidiebere odoh 0110637832

¿¿
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Sancte21(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Must one be in the sanctuary to be close to God

An iron must be in the blacksmith's furnace to be malleable.
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too bad many won’t see this:

Lovethaa is a fraudulent individual doing fake giveaways to defraud unsuspecting Nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by my3name(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
oga boss do giveaway reach my side na abeg
grin
agu done finish person here
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Warlord2014(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
With house rent and stuffs on her neck plus she recently Misplaced her phone , She was formerly using an Iphone 11 but due to the bills on her neck she decided to go for Techno.

I pitied her and made up my mind to surprise her with a million Naira so she can buy back her iphone and also pay her rent.

I love surprises too, please extend ur kind gesture towards me . I only need your spare PC .gracias
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by debbydams(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

lol keep it up
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
iamadonis2:

Lovethaa is a fraudulent individual doing fake giveaways to defraud unsuspecting Nairalanders!
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by Lovethaa: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2021
iamadonis2:

May God have mercy on you
Re: Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) by 10BabyApple: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lovethaa:

¿¿
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.