Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? (3811 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Nicenancy(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Culturally, Religiously and Legally can a man and his wife have sexx in the forest or in someone's farm?

I am asking for a friend
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
if they want to
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Nicenancy(f): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
anthonyuncle:
if they want to

Yes they want
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Nicenancy:

Yes they want

you guys can go ahead and enjoy yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by SUPERPACK: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2023
It is legal but morally improper. Ask yourself what if you both were found by others. What if children going to stream get to see both of you. Some villages forbid such act and believes it leads to bad farm yields.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by StonedSaint: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Incase you don't know, all those bushes n farmlands u mentioned are d oldest hotels known to man. Before the advent of inns, motels and the likes, our progenitors have been making use of the afore mentioned places for conjugal purposes
Its a question of who is willing to indulge his/her quirks and taking advantage of Nature's numerous hotspots and connecting through the WiFi... lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by emorse(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
StonedSaint:
Incase you don't know, all those bushes n farmlands u mentioned are d oldest hotels known to man. Before the advent of inns, motels and the likes, our progenitors have been making use of the afore mentioned places for conjugal purposes
Its a question of who is willing to indulge his/her quirks and taking advantage of Nature's numerous hotspots and connecting through the WiFi... lol
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Streetmovement(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Are you planning to do this with your husband?
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Which kind mumu question be this one? Wetyn do bed for house? Na wa ooo
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by saintopus(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Where did Adam and Eve start their own?

No be for bush? Or abi na garden

9 Likes

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by ITbomb(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Even if you are married, sex in public places is a crime
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nicenancy:

Yes they want

Reall They want sexxxc?. U don't? Why? What do u want? undecided
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Gadafii: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why not, especially Sambisa forest
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by DaInferno(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
StonedSaint:
add Prof. To your name

1 Like

Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Shalommy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Picture or no comment. Chaii
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by umbo: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nicenancy:
Culturally, Religiously and Legally can a man and his wife have sexx in the forest or in someone's farm?

I am asking for a friend

talk true ,na you
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by graphicdesigns: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by TheChameleon: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Are you planning to do this with your husband?

This kinda kinky stuff have illicit angle.

Unlikely a spouse, more probably a colleague or a crush.
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Streetmovement(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

This kinda kinky stuff have illicit angle.

Unlikely a spouse, more probably a colleague or a crush.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can see grin
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by Abs7(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
DaInferno:
add Prof. To your name
grin
Re: Can A Man And His Wife Do This In The Forest? by imagrg(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
You can knack anywhere even on mom's bed.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body / But why? The Debate Continues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.