Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out (41428 Views)

Unless My Gf Squeeze My Balls And Cork , I Don't Get Aroused / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by NiRfreak(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Not really pride, you have it backwards. It's low self-esteem. All these none smiling is just screaming for attention. They think somebody will care to ask them why.
That's true...that's another angle of....They be forming what not..where as deep down, they crave attention
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Better than faking it. Faking it will be so disgusting so don't even try.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Babaken(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
harmargedon:
you have to understand that your facial expression is just natural, some people frown while others keep smiling faces, but it takes only those who are socially experienced to know that it doesn't tell your current mood. All you need to do is keep a relaxed face or think of something to make you smile often, it helps ease the serious looks. And it no time you'd be able to blend in the two.
some people smile de even be like cry.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Hezmatosky: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Very simple solution. Unfreeze and unfrawn. Simple joor sad
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
StacyO:
Following
Dont u have thoughts to put down. Y has ur diary been stagnant

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by jesmond3945: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:

Haaa
You don't understand.

I'm a very friendly person. Just that in public when I see guys, my countenance change.
you have traumatic experience with guys either by dating them or hearing bad stories about them from friends.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by qtguru(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:
How Do I Overcome This As A Lady?

I'm a newbie here but, I'll like to drop this issue as it is getting me quite depressed lately.

I'm quite cute (average maybe) and I'm quite bashful as well. Whenever I go for an event, I developed this habit of frowning or squeezing my face to the dislike of the audience. On several occasions, I've seen guys pull over their car while trying to call my attention and I just snub or ignore them.

Even at a wedding party, most of the grooms men would want to approach me but, will back down really scared cause of my serious look.

I really don't know what to do as this is taking a toll on me.

Is there any possible way wherein I can practice to get my smiley face back or perhaps overcome this issue??

Please help.

A guy that wants to talk to you, whether you squeeze face like orange will still talk to you.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by franchasng: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Debra911:

Babe Mk I tell you truth, sey you be Nigerian lady, you've got to go spiritual, it ain't normal. Spiritual husband is involved or any other demon, but fearless Jesus is over all.
It's holding a lot of your sisters.

The spirit makes them frown at male toasters, some even abuse male toasters, so turn deaf and dumb.

But once a playboy, a time waster comes to them, the spirit will free them and push them to accept him fast.

Such ladies usually fvck within their environment ; course mates, yard neighbor, church member, family friend, etc.

The spirit will never allow them to accept a quality man
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sterope:
Some neutral faces is angry/frown mode. My baby pictures are the same grin

HAHAHA BUT URZ ISN'T COSTING U ANY ISSUE; RIGHT ?
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Usihyelda(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Come and marry me, you'll thank me later.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by franchasng: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
qtguru:

A guy that wants to talk to you, whether you squeeze face like orange will still talk to you.
only playboys do that.

Well to do guys who have something to offer will never attempt.

But small boys and those still counting number of girls they have bed will persist.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you have a fat ass if you like squeeze face from now til tomorrow men go still approach you. No worry yourself about the little things, infact that’s how you can tell the real man for you.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Faithful1234(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
make smile ur habit and attitude.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by playtheblues(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Stop frowning. Be bold like the boy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDabT8Z6dfE
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Sterope(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
This isn't true.

Truvel:
It's Really Strange. I Met People Like Dat. There Behaviour Is Really Strange. Dis People Are Always Moody. U Barely See Dem Smile Or In A Good Mood. They Are Always In A Bad Mood. And They Get Angry At Any Slight Thing. They Can Be Very Harsh Or Rude Too. I Don't Like Associating With Such People. And 4rm My Experience These People Are Prone To Relationship Or Marital Issues.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Onyxunlimited(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:
Is there any possible way wherein I can practice to get my smiley face back or perhaps overcome this issue??

Please help.
I'm the exact opposite of you. I used to smile so much that so many guys would see that as an invitation which it isn't. A lot of people would take me for granted thinking that I don't have that angry side to react. I had to start practicing keeping a straight face and frowning too. At first it was so hard, I would want to frown or show my mad face but I'd smile wide instead. But I didn't give up. It took me months (or a few years). Now I'm proud to tell you that I can keep a straight face if need be, I can frown if I want. I can also put up a mad face even when I'm not mad at a person, I just do it do they think they've offended me and quit whatever action it was that offended me. Just write out a clear goal (it should include when you should smile or laugh. Always put it in practice. At first it might be difficult and seem like it doesn't suit you, but don't give up. Keep trying until you've gotten your desired results.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Vinnie2000(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
@OP!!
Really, you re clearly dissatisfied about something in your life..
Maybe lack of a Boyfriend, Money, Perfect Body shape,etc..
Der's nobody who likes frowning..
It's like you need Friends, particularly Males who can tease you, tell you you re beautiful n make you feel Feminine..
Dats wat u need!!
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Drizzy5001(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm experiencing the same thing too, alot of my course mates always tease me with it, though, mine is when the weather is very hot and the sun is affecting my eyes. That's when I frown.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by gurunlocker: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's very simple....Learn how to put a smile on your face, with time, you will get used to it. cool cool
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Hayurbamiz: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good day every one , am new here but I have a issue I want you guys to give me an advice
Am dating a guy d guy dnt go to university But if I dnt tell you , you will nt Knw , where is working is okay
Nd his good Nd caring his well doing. But I tell my mum Nd dad about him Der said his okay but d issue there is my step Mum we are close you will nt knw she is my step mum ,so she was telling me nt to bring illiterate to her dat she will nt accept him becus me am educated
Pls wat can I do about that
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Irennediva(f): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nobody should mind this attention seeker, she knows what she's doing. This one na future Olosho in making. She even carry Olosho hair. I know she use this object below to ease herself in the secret, na her type dey use cucumber more than anyone. Pretenders everywhere.

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by labofa1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
You are frustrated that's why. Your facial expression is a representation of your state of heart. Change what's in your heart, remove the state of frustration in your heart and you will see a change in your facial expression.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Ladiva: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:

Haaa
You don't understand.

I'm a very friendly person. Just that in public when I see guys, my countenance change.

Are you a shy person sort off? Cause I am somehow like you and can relate

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Tonyspecial(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:

I'm a newbie here but, I'll like to drop this issue as it is getting me quite depressed lately.

I'm quite cute (average maybe) and I'm quite bashful as well. Whenever I go for an event, I developed this habit of frowning or squeezing my face to the dislike of the audience. On several occasions, I've seen guys pull over their car while trying to call my attention and I just snub or ignore them.

Even at a wedding party, most of the grooms men would want to approach me but, will back down really scared cause of my serious look.

I really don't know what to do as this is taking a toll on me.

Please help.
I'm here to make you feel better, email me
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

OP created the account yesterday.
Uploaded a sexy picture by noon.
Created this topic after that.

What does it tell you? OP is a member of your gender.[b] Any mugu wey fall, guyman go cho[/b]p.

so creating an alternate to share a problem is now a male tinz, just because you have nothing to upload does not mean gurls that do are male in disguise ... you just can't stand other gurls getting attention, pele grin
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Ladiva: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
labofa1:
You are frustrated that's why. Your facial expression is a representation of your state of heart. Change what's in your heart, remove the state of frustration in your heart and you will see a change in your facial expression.

Social anxiety more like, not frustration. At least that's why I act that way in public. In my case is both male and female.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sterope:
This isn't true.

I Av Met Girls Like Dat. Even As A Guy, U Will Be Somehow Scared To Approach Dem Because Of D Way They Are. There Face Is Always Moody.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by qtguru(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
only playboys do that.

Well to do guys who have something to offer will never attempt.

But small boys and those still counting number of girls they have bed will persist.

This is power-play convo you are saying, I am talking about genuine interaction towards someone squeezing face, it has nothing to do with money.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Mamaab: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
It is taking a toll on you cos you are not married. Get married and see how your hubby adores you for not acting loose to other guys
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:

Lol
How? grin

At least you just smiled now that's for a start
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Villagedude: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
It says in your profile, location: in my head. You always want to be right! That's the pro, don't be trying hard to be conscientious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.