Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male (551 Views)

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Lovethaa: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
You're claiming alpha male yet you don't have atleast 500k In your account then you're not Alpha my brother you are a SIMP ..

4 Likes

Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Prodigee: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
You're claiming alpha male yet you don't have atleast 500k In your account then you're not Alpha my brother you are a SIMP ..
For your small mind now you don make sense!
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Lovethaa: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Prodigee:
For your small mind now you don make sense!

All these Nairaland small boys that still stay with thier parents coming to my mentions to call me out claiming Alpha male yet they cannot afford even data ..

4 Likes

Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by GodWrites: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
If a man is independent, he is free and qualifies to be called an alpha male.

Its not by how big your pulse is, but how self-sufficient you are.
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by airminem(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Well nor be who first call police dey win case. Make i sitdown look
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by BeautyO(f): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

Trust me your pulse size matters alot..
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Valenciabaddie: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Imagine what a 28 yr old is posting... you're so childish and immature
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Lovethaa: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

Imagine what a 28 yr old is posting... you're so childish and immature

Why not carry microphone with speakers and announce to the whole world that am 28... would have blamed your dad but I remember he's irresponsible and wasn't there to take care of you properly
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Brexxit(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
sad

Being an alpha is not by how deep your pocket is.
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Poanan: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

To be honest it is being broke that make men come to rant "she had entitlement mentality". That is not an alpha Male but a broke guy.

1 Like

Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Lovethaa: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Brexxit:
sad

Being an alpha is not by how deep your pocket is.

So you think dangote and ned nwoko are not simps ?... that's to show you that wealth can buy you respect and respect is what you call Alpha male
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Lovethaa: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Poanan:

To be honest it is being broke that make men come to rant "she had entitlement mentality". That is not an alpha Male but a broke guy.

Exactly.... You deserve a reward for this
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Starzo: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
a billionaire can be a simp and a thousandnaire can be an alpha.
It all boils down to being in control of your actions and emotions when dealing with the opposite sex.
There are somethings money can't buy
Only people who are mentally poor think money is everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

See this one that look like what they use to sacrifice to oracle have the guts to say men who don't have 500k in their account is a simp.
Your word doesn't make sense, as far as I'm concerned you are man and you don't allow women to control you then you are an alpha male
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Akuruoulo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

WHAT ABT BROKE FEMINISTS

1 Like

Re: Broke Men Are Not Worthy To Be Called Alpha Male by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Na How Much U Get 4 Ur A/c?

(1) (Reply)

His Manh0od Is Too Big, The Experience Was Too Much To Bear – Woman Begs Court / How Do You Reply This Question? / 5 Magical Ways To Make A Woman Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.