Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage (45014 Views)

Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mikecold:
I tell you bro, they would just flood Lekki and other highbrow areas looking for boyfriend to catch.

This is a guy that planned his way to Lekki and pay bills but one girlfriend go hijack am dey live big bighouse ontop TOTo she offers as work

Lots of these feminists don't have work of hands they are just coded olosho/slayqueens who think they have "value" because men would patronise them.

They jump from prick to prick so man no special again for their eyes
they paint our gals black
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
And what my business with loneliness and misery?

It's people like you that usually beg for money with alternate accounts on this forum ,so much for happiness .

Why dont u have children instead of dogs and cats

Lol, oya let the Broke shaming tactics begin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Komu1048(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Calitoscassius:
What an ignorant idiota! He keep.banging on about cooking, cooking and cooking, is that all you want from a woman? Just to cook, i don't want a woman just for cooking. I can cook my own food, He is looking for a slave not a wife.. what can you offer a woman apart from marrying her? What is wrong if you cook for for your wife. grin this guy is still living under the rock in the dark ages. I don't want a door mat or a slave for a wife. Every time Nigerian so called men are bashing their women as if them the men are saints. Ewu gambia!! grin

You can now crawl back to the hole that gave birth to you. Nigerian men will not worship you people. What they called gender inequality is actually placing women above, and it’s already working but they will fail. Soon real men will come out and put a stop to some overstretch hole deciding and questioning how family setup should be. And decaying vegetables aka weak men will suffer same faith

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Oiza131(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

I understand u

U are seeing it from a feminine perspective

But men and women are not equal though

We love differently and show love differently
We have emotions. You cheat and you expect ke to understand because you're a man? So what happens to the woman he cheated with? That did it with emotions?
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

A simp is a man who didn't amount to much in life and is largely irrelevant thus he decides to help his ego by obsessing over women and how he can dominate them, he takes pride in dominating those weaker than him like women and children, at home he prides himself as the alpha male but at the work place he gets his ass kicked and is largely unaccomplished.

An alpha male is a man who has reached the height of power in a certain industry or political sphere, he isn't a conquerer of women but a conquerer and ruler over men like him e.g Dangote, Adenuga, Obasanjo. They rarely talk about women issues because what matters to them is influence and power.

Rubbish
Look at rate of divorce and non-maritalness of western Progressive Societies leading to the destruction of family values

Anyone can be an alpha rich or poor it all requires strong frame
Rich men can be Simps too

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why dont u have children instead of dogs and cats

Lol, oya let the Broke shaming tactics begin
And if I told you I had all you assume I don't have ,will that make your life less miserable?
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Dalil8: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Komu1048:

I hate them with passion, no man stands with people who question every status quo of our existence will have a good life.

A big Amen to this

✌�
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Emotionss: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Queenlovely:

I would find a man whose ego is not bigger than him

My dear it's not about ego.

The modern woman want to get married but are not willing to play their own part for a successful marriage.

When the Bible mentioned Men should love their wife's as Christ loved the church, women saw nothing wrong in it.

When the Bible said men who can't provide for their families are worse than an slowpoke, women where shouting ride on ride on.

But the moment the Bible mentioned Wife submit to your husband. The some women that where praising the Bible earlier started questioning God and those that wrote the Bible.

Bible now mentioned how women where created to be a Help mate to men. The modern woman started looking for ways to discredit God, The Bible and even Nature. The end result ? We now have an unprecedented amount of single, angry, frustrated and depressed women all over the world who see God, men and mother nature as their enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Twelfthman: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
U dey mind them? Confuse people grin

Wallade:

Is feminism now woman empowerment

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by godlessmind: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
First it was: If your husband is cheating, buy him condoms.

Now it is: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage.

How is women empowerment the reason for women getting beaten?

If these are not symptoms of old age what are they?

Modified:
I got it now. He means when women get empowered, their husbands beat them cause they are scared their wives would be doing better than them.
Men and their low self-esteem.

I stop taking him serious the day he said if a man wants to buy a car for his married daughter, he should buy in her husband's name. What rubbish? He thinks this is stone age. Even his son does not support him.

It's old age
pete is just another sexist misogyny bastard ....not all old ppl are wise.
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
YelloweWest:

The problem is that the only definition of feminism you understand is the lies on Nairaland.

Feminism is simply women empowerment. If u support education, jobs, equal pay for women etc, you're a feminist. The reason I can write today is because those before me fought for girls to be educated.
Its might sound weird but up to a few decades ago, women were not allowed access to education. Women were not even allowed to vote because they were presumed to be sub human...

So go back to proverbs 31 and see how Christianity encourages the empowerment of women. Seleh.

Women empowerment that led to promiscuous Hypergamous mannerless ladies who don't have family values

It won't be well for Feminism
Just look at western Societies and their divorce and Marital decline

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Eyah ,all this will not help you lots of this generation ,one way or the other the center will have to give way.

The moment mary slessor stopped the "culture" of killing of twins that was when feminism was born, and she showed that culture can be changed and she also proved that a bunch of sick barbarians can sit in a meeting make a law and call it culture.

If you like shout from now till tomorrow, sooner are later ,the center will give way. keep whinning and waiting for who will come and kneel down to serve you food.lol
NOW U BEHAVED BETTER, AND NT CALL MY MUM. I LOVE IT WEN WOMEN DO GREAT THINGS, AND I WILL NEVER STOP MY WOMAN FROM MVING HIGHER IN LIFE BECUS I MUST BE THERE FOR HER. IF EVENTUALLY MY PLACE IS QUESTIONED, OR MY KIDS DOESN'T GET THEIR MOTHERS WARMTH IT ENDS . BECUS SHE MUST QUIT ANY WORK SHE IS DOING , OR SHE LEAVES. NO TWO WAYS. NO TIME ENVYING TODDLERS

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oiza131:

You were that blind to see where I wrote that he was my neighbor.
I won't follow you up on this. Continue fooling yourself
Being your neighbour doesn't stop you from placing him at arms length knowing fully well that he's married. From your statement, it shows that you also love the fact that he's running after you. Keep deceiving yourself, Las Las, you'll be used and dumped into the dustbin of history and you'll come on NAIRALAND to create a thread about " How your fragile heart was broken".

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by mrnelsono(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Odugwu has spoken
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:
NOW U BEHAVED BETTER, AND NT CALL MY MUM. I LOVE IT WEN WOMEN DO GREAT THINGS, AND I WILL NEVER STOP MY WOMAN FROM MVING HIGHER IN LIFE BECUS I MUST BE THERE FOR HER. IF EVENTUALLY MY PLACE IS QUESTIONED, OR MY KIDS DOESN'T GET THEIR MOTHERS WARMTH IT ENDS . BECUS SHE MUST QUIT ANY WORK SHE IS DOING , OR SHE LEAVES. NO TWO WAYS. NO TIME ENVYING TODDLERS
You should look back at history before you join the band wagon of ignorant crowd next time. feminism has been in existence even before you were probably born except of course you are close to 100 years old.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by streamsofjoy(f): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
lekki1444:
you and pete need help to control your desire to dominate others. you are both insecure twerps

you dont demand respek. you earn the respek of your wife

Spot on! Respect is commanded not demanded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Ifyz0001: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
What a man wants from a woman is love (take care of him) and respect that's all..The moment this becomes scarce that when problems starts to happen.

But feminism won't let that respect happen because they term that females are equal to males, like we were created the same day.

Even when Adam ate the apple God called Adams name first before Adam pointed to the woman...So God never really at first instance blame the woman. Check very well.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
And if I told you I had all you assume I don't have ,will that make your life less miserable?

Hope they are not boys tho

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by TheRedpillguy: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cocao:
Look at them at the front page.

Online warriors but they cannot do anything without their woman's consent.

After hailing Pete Edochie, they are still in the inbox of several women begging for attention.

Believe what you read at your own risk.

You know the Men that are doing good, the ones that you want don't beg for attention they have options. Even the one you don't like will still not want you are you grow old and hit the wall. Doggy World. Sit down and shut the fvck up. U don't have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Reex12(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
REDPILLED THREADS BACK TO BACK I LOVE TODAYS FP

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Emotionss: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Queenlovely:

I would find a man whose ego is not bigger than him

If we're honest with ourselves, we will agree that most modern woman are lazy, self centered and want to eat their cake and still have it....

Most of those shouting the future is Gmail up and down are not doing anything to improve their mental, emotional,economical and overall values. Some of them are in a man's house or parents house doing nothing other than spent 23hrs out of 24 on social media posting and liking pictures while shouting the future is Gmail up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oiza131:

We have emotions. You cheat and you expect ke to understand because you're a man? So what happens to the woman he cheated with? That did it with emotions?

Men cheat by sharing financial security and resources to other women asides their wife or wives.

If he's giving her financial security and resources and he hasn't married her then he's cheating on u
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Rubbish
Look at rate of divorce and non-maritalness of western Progressive Societies leading to the destruction of family values

Anyone can be an alpha rich or poor it all requires strong frame
Rich men can be Simps too

Divorce rates may be higher in western progressive societies but now in africa it's domestic violence rates that's topping the charts...plus if africa had better family values we won't be a continent of poor leadership and the world's poverty capital... family values would teach honesty and uprightness in leadership and africa won't be a shithole where it's people cross the sahara desert drinking their piss to enter into those western progressive societies.

And you clearly don't know the difference between being powerful and being rich... it's what really defines an alpha...
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Cocao(f): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dalil8:

Begging for pvssy and you'll have your attention all to yourself as soon as they get it.

No man gives a fvck about your attention.

Loool......you are sooo distant from reality

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Cocao(f): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

You know the Men that are doing good, the ones that you want don't beg for attention they have options. Even the one you don't like will still not want you are you grow old and hit the wall. Doggy World. Sit down and shut the fvck up. U don't have a choice.

I have learnt looonggg ago to live my life for myself. No man can love me more than myself; it is all vibes and cruise. Your opinion does not even matter.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by uzochinedu: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Legend like Pete Edochie, we respect and FEAR you but this isn't it
So you mean to tell me that in "blood apart" na feminism na make you beat Ozokwor when Ozokwor dey young and na still feminism make her beat you back when you old

Incase you are not aware, that is or was a movie. And he is an actor by profession. He was acting base on the script given to him.

If you want to criticize him, do so intelligently.
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by od501: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
No comment because I would be biased.

things are changing.

Do you want us to be in bondage like Muslim women.
You will have to make education Haram for girls.

Education dey tear eyes

Bondage you say. So...cooking, washing, cleaning, etc is a definition of bondage to you? Something that me as a man do every day and still work for hours? Education makes one smarter, and wiser, it doesn't turn you into a rascal!!

I have always told my friends that women can't handle power. Give them small power and they go wild with it. If you can't do the above, why exactly are you a woman? Just asking? What's your contribution as a woman exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Cocao(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Edusouls:
Things are changing my sister, lots lots of women are hitting menopause, miserable, toxic and frustrated, so it isn’t all about begging for women attention in their inbox, but how useless you people have been in the lives of men..

Let anything that want to happen happen my brother. Only women who have not learnt to love themselves and work towards their personal fulfilment will experience that level of misery. Men and women need to each focus on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Cocao(f): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Any man that has me, has the best thing in the world. I can beat my chest anywhere to say this. Through reading, expansion and constant self evaluation and development, I have been able to raise myself to be the woman I love. I knowwwww my worth honey and its a lot.
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
You should look back at history before you join the band wagon of ignorant crowd next time. feminism has been in existence even before you were probably born except of course you are close to 100 years old.
FEMINISTS ARE JUST SELFISH PEOPLE WHO WANT AN EASY WORLD FOR THEMSELVES, AND NTN MORE. I DNT CARE ABT THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE. I WILL ONLY TAKE THEM SERIOUS WHEN THE WANT EVERY FUCKING DINE TO BE EQUAL SAY NO MORE BRIDE PRICE PAYMENT, NO MORE LOOKING AWAY 4RM FEMALE FLAWS IN THE COURTS, EQUAL JUDGEMENT IN DIVORCE CASES, 50/50 RESPONSIBITY SHARE IN ANY RELATION, NO GENDER DIVISION EVENTS ETC.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by KanuSE: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Dude... it's you and cringe grandpa Pete who's myopic and living in the past...

You can never understand these things till you row your own boat.
Re: Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage by Truthchiz: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oga Pete don yarn another dust. Fight will soon start!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.