Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' (44186 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Smart women sabi kill their husband.

Be careful.

She can read meaning to innocent text
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Amumaigwe: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
''I'm Glad I Married Somebody A Lot Smarter Than I Am''- Bashir El-Rufai Gushes About His Wife, Nwakego

Bashir El-Rufai who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, gushed about his wife, Nwakaego via his Twitter handle, IgbereTV reports.

Bashir stated that he is glad he married someone who is a lot smarter than he is. According to him, she is the greatest thing that has happened in his life.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1377008720815751172?s=20

As if he is a monogamist. That means that your other 3 wives are dumb.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Angelacruz: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
This ur comment eh
LMS1:
If I Hear Anybody Say He Is As Senseless As His Father I Will Slap Such Person.
I Hate People Who Speaks The Truth. grin

i nor well o
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lucky he is
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

slowpoke, listen, Allah is a figment of imagination.

it's a fictional stories told to hold you bond.

if Allah was God. let him fight his own battle. why are you fighting for him, is Allah a child? is he handicapped.

dummkopf
if u're fighting allah i wont mind cos allah is the creator of both muslim and christain so allah is for everyone including the pegans, but i know that u will one day regrete ur comment cos hell fire shall be ur final destination stupid woman do what ever u like here on earth na with two eyes i go watch u but if u touch my religion ehy na ur fada i go chop arshole
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by afbstrategies: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ode !
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by tunapawizzy: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
his search for a smarter woman must have been an easy task
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Queenlovely(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
if u're fighting allah i wont mind cos allah is the creator of both muslim and christain so allah is for everyone including the pegans, but i know that u will one day regrete ur comment cos hell fire shall be ur final destination stupid woman do what ever u like here on earth na with two eyes i go watch u but if u touch my religion ehy na ur fada i go chop arshole

hey slowpoke I am a product of evolution.

read about Charles Darwin, and keep an open mind.

stop throwing every critical person into hell fire.

I have the right to criticize your fictional gods.

Islamabad
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by MrNice001(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
IS HIS WIFE THAT IGBO FEMALE NAME?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Blackdisciple(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
The lousy governors son.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na aboki, you be na. Aboki no dey get sense.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Rebuke: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
The wife is not covering her hair in public and no one is calling for their heads but some wrecked and m.u.m.u somewhere in kwara state are busy causing havoc because of hijab wearing in public schools.

Very backward people with no sense of direction.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by DamnNiggar: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Organs:

However, they are ruling over you. Kpele! Diaris nothin you can do about it!

Because the Yellowba Muslims betrayed sad
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by abfemi163: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Before nko

There are some pple who wont allow religion tink for dem,especially islam
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Tochj(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Johnjanrt:
OMO religious extremism no reach this ones o. Religion remains a thing of the poor. Struggle to emancipate from poverty.
Seriously the Rich always escape religious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by samwillyco1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Igbo brain can't be compared with fulanis head
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fear Igbo Kpekus !!! grin grin grin

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
samwillyco1:
Igbo brain can't be compared with fulanis head
... Igbo Kpekus !
Ask FFK undecided

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
We know already.

I mean, if you're Hell Rufai's son, how smart can you really be for real? No offense.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by GodisFirst: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
One could be married to be used as spy against own people.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by unmask: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
''I'm Glad I Married Somebody A Lot Smarter Than I Am''- Bashir El-Rufai Gushes About His Wife, Nwakego

Bashir El-Rufai who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, gushed about his wife, Nwakaego via his Twitter handle, IgbereTV reports.

Bashir stated that he is glad he married someone who is a lot smarter than he is. According to him, she is the greatest thing that has happened in his life.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1377008720815751172?s=20
feels like he has cheayed and got caught
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Pain(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:
Wisdom is GENDER-NEUTRAL. Wise men abound just as wise women abound.

Blessed is the man who marries a wise woman who has a sprinkle of humble spirit.

The only problem with a husband complimenting and crediting his wife with wisdom early in marriage is that it could easily go to her head and disrupt its unconscious natural flow. Such attribute is acknowledged in-house, low key and in bits until such big a milestone like 25 years anniversary.

Wishing them blissful marriage, though.

There is Wisdom in this short comment. Let the wise take heed
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Judgesledge(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
From your antecedents, wouldn't take much effort to be smarter than you
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

hey slowpoke I am a product of evolution.

read about Charles Darwin, and keep an open mind.

stop throwing every critical person into hell fire.

I have the right to criticize your fictional gods.

Islamabad
osheea na hell fire be ur destination, and abeg comort no be only evolution u're a product of oval cell semen and guishin fluid u're no body but allah's slave and na hell fire u go tey gon gon continue dashing ur vigina palative as a contribution
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Olori bur
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by YoungAncient1: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
No be the same wife wey him dey Para for inside 44 reference hospital? Dude angrily stormed out and said she should trek and come meet him after all he had bought her a car hence, he doesn't need to drive her anywhere.
They had to be begging the highman to calm down that day
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by mrajims(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
When the husband is a thief, the wife should be a good lier.

Your Muslim brothers will not do that, they will want to turn the woman to rag.

the day Muslim women becomes wiser, that is the day Islam will be destroyed

Why bringing religion into this?? Must you comment? If you don't have anything coming out of your senseless brain, can't you just sharrap?!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by McSquishi(f): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Beautiful couple.

I love a man who is very public about his love for his woman. African men really need more examples of a man honoring his wife.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Hezmatosky: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Some girls are really smart sha, no doubt. But that's because majority of naija girls are not really smart atall, and when you see one, you need to gush shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.