Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' (44167 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Eriokanmi: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
If not for money, I wonder how some people's appearance would be.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by BelovedofLord: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Interesting!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by haybhi1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Drgbemilaykee:
From what have heard of you, everyone is smarter than you

Loooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
cute couple
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by saphiere(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Amechi said women are the smartest.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by blackpanda: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You get big head true true.. naso e dey be when you just marry.. e go dey shark you..

Anyway.. happy union to you and your smart wife

lol na true sha
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Tvoice: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Aboki memory card too low , na half gig, e kon go marry 126 gig , so na now him just wake up , after all , ur head be like bycicle seat .
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by emperorzz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
lolzzz...So, this one actually thought it was possible for him to be smarter than anyone...tuehh tuehh
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Kamachicho(f): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
If I Hear Anybody Say He Is As Senseless As His Father I Will Slap Such Person.
I Hate People Who Speaks The Truth. grin

i nor well o

Truly you no well
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by SavageResponse(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Who cares? cool
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by SILVERLINES: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Aboki u wan carry urself compared Igbo babe?

Only the name supposed tell you who she is

Nwakaego

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Duplexxx: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
All the best
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Ahmad62(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
When the husband is a thief, the wife should be a good lier.

Your Muslim brothers will not do that, they will want to turn the woman to rag.

the day Muslim women becomes wiser, that is the day Islam will be destroyed

Come and destroy it... Foolish woman..

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by The5DME(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
iLegendd:
Killing 3 birds with one stone.

1. He called himself big head — act of humor.
2. He made himself seem less smart when compared with the wife — act of humility.
3. He is actually smarter than the wife.

Every smart person knows smart people give other smart people praises in fields the other person is better. It's only intelligent people that get jealous if other intelligent people. To them, it's competition.

In all you do, be smart and intelligence will be given for free.
....... of
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Queenlovely(f): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ahmad62:

Come and destroy it... Foolish woman..
gradually but surely
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
that aint saying much
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
princechurchill:
you don't have to say that we all knew about your foolish way of reasoning mere looking at ur father,

a goat will always give birth to a goat

You’re out of order with your rudeness!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
When the husband is a thief, the wife should be a good lier.

Your Muslim brothers will not do that, they will want to turn the woman to rag.

the day Muslim women becomes wiser, that is the day Islam will be destroyed
idiot slow poke harlot islam will never be destroyed by any living thing of earth idiot who lack sense of belonging any way thats how u were brought up by ur unelementry parent, its not only in islam that some women are being maltreted even the xristains and pastors do such non sense dnt come here and be speaking barbaric
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
The5DME:
....... of

Thanks and I appreciate.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by LoveJesus87(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You get big head true true.. naso e dey be when you just marry.. e go dey shark you..

Anyway.. happy union to you and your smart wife
as long as there is money, e go keep 'sharking' him. Na so
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
It beats my imagination How can a fully grown man, will open his bukal cavity and publicly admit that the wife is very much smarter than he is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Organs(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
DamnNiggar:
All of you in the North are still timid and backward no matter the level of education you attained.

undecided spits

However, they are ruling over you. Kpele! Diaris nothin you can do about it!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Queenlovely(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
idiot slow poke harlot islam will never be destroyed by any living thing of earth idiot who lack sense of belonging any way thats how u were brought up by ur unelementry parent, its not only in islam that some women are being maltreted even the xristains and pastors do such non sense dnt come here and be speaking barbaric

slowpoke, listen, Allah is a figment of imagination.

it's a fictional stories told to hold you bond.

if Allah was God. let him fight his own battle. why are you fighting for him, is Allah a child? is he handicapped.

dummkopf

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by hibeebeeking: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
You get mouth. That is your choice.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Trutherme: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked
She will read this self inflicted trash and apply it during least expected occasions.

Next you will tell us that your father should have been taller than your mother.

Nigerian men and self defeatism cheesy cheesy undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Anaerobi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
getting married to an igbo person is another blessings from God.

the wise men who visited Jesus name came from the East, so when u come in contact with someone from the East, you are blessed.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by tolajay: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Do you have a best friend at the moment?

If yes, then you're simply wasting your prayer momentum.

Marry your best friend, except he's not good enough to be tagged "best friend".

Bola146:
cool God bless your union. I pray I marry my best friend and soulmate
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by gulfer: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hope she'll be able to restrain you from spewing rubbish on social media
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by femi4: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
iLegendd:
Killing 3 birds with one stone.

1. He called himself big head — act of humor.
2. He made himself seem less smart when compared with the wife — act of humility.
3. He is actually smarter than the wife.

Every smart person knows smart people give other smart people praises in fields the other person is better. It's only intelligent people that get jealous if of other intelligent people. To them, it's competition.

In all you do, be smart and intelligence will be given for free.
Don't mind him, he's using reverse psychology on her. To control a woman or be in charge...make her feel that she's in control

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Bryan88(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bola146:
cool God bless your union. I pray I marry my best friend and soulmate
let me be ur best friend and soulmate
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by princechurchill(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’re out of order with your rudeness!
who made u online monitor?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Soolmus: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
cool

They seem truly in love

Thier body language seem like that of happiness in all previous and recent pics

I hope external factors "especially Hell Rufai" doesn't set in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.