Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' (44305 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by dikeizu1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ogbu obara (terrorists)
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by OILOFGLADNESS: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
''I'm Glad I Married Somebody A Lot Smarter Than I Am''- Bashir El-Rufai Gushes About His Wife, Nwakego

Bashir El-Rufai who is one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, gushed about his wife, Nwakaego via his Twitter handle, IgbereTV reports.

Bashir stated that he is glad he married someone who is a lot smarter than he is. According to him, she is the greatest thing that has happened in his life.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1377008720815751172?s=20

nice guy
you will live long

some empty vessels called men will be intimidated and insecured and even envious and bittered plus trying to compete with a natural smartness

smart guy ...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
If I Hear Anybody Say He Is As Senseless As His Father I Will Slap Such Person.
I Hate People Who Speaks The Truth. grin

i nor well o

grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
I wanted to like this guy but because of his dad....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Evii: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
What did you call her, Nwakaego? Guy she's in there for your cash bro.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Asour: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
princechurchill:
you don't have to say that we all knew about your foolish way of reasoning mere looking at ur father,

a goat will always give birth to a goat

El rufai is a very brilliant man.

I hope you know though?

No jokes. Go check his brief.

I can't say anything about his leadership though.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
I like smart women, who are not just intelligent but knows how to manage the home.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bola146:
cool God bless your union. I pray I marry my best friend and soulmate
look no further is in Nairaland when he call just accept
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Obdk: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
olisaEze:
That’s no news, marrying an Igbo girl is probably the smartest thing you’ve ever done in this life.

But looking at the way your father and brother speak on social media, even an Ibadan 'rain is felling' girl might still end up smarter than you! grin grin

Abeg which one be rain is felling ibadam girl
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bola146:
cool God bless your union. I pray I marry my best friend and soulmate
stop wasting your time going to shiloh see me here
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by ayenale1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anytime i see this guy, i dey see ostrich ...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by LikeAking: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
tHIS ONE NA MY nIGGA.

cORRECT GUY ANY DAY.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Owaincouncil: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
We already know by this post.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by GreenDestiny2: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You get big head true true.. naso e dey be when you just marry.. e go dey shark you..

Anyway.. happy union to you and your smart wife

Don't mind him, after children he go know wetin they call woman
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
iLegendd:
Killing 3 birds with one stone.

1. He called himself big head — act of humor.
2. He made himself seem less smart when compared with the wife — act of humility.
3. He is actually smarter than the wife.

Every smart person knows smart people give other smart people praises in fields the other person is better. It's only intelligent people that get jealous if of other intelligent people. To them, it's competition.

In all you do, be smart and intelligence will be given for free.
Good observations...The guy is way too smart..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by SmartPolician: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2021
olisaEze:
That’s no news, marrying an Igbo girl is probably the smartest thing you’ve ever done in this life.

But looking at the way your father and brother speak on social media, even an Ibadan 'rain is felling' girl might still end up smarter than you! grin grin

She's not igbo.

Her father is Hausa/Fulani and her mother is Igbo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by Ikpongiton: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2021
when a man begin to talk like this, know that he's turned to a woman wrapper or has consumed over dose of kayamata . finally aboki na aboki.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' by orisa37: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2021
You must be a Warlock to handle a Witch so well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.