Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

25 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl You Want To Know Back To Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl You Want To Know Back To Back (465 Views)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl You Want To Know Back To Back by QUEEN2015: 2:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Just like it’s difficult making a girl fall for you fast, so also is trying to know everything about a girl within a twinkle of an eye except you go dig deep. This is where this list of Deep Questions to Ask a Girl comes to play.

Truth be told, to know everything about a girl can be strenuous because we girls generally shy away from giving out all information about ourselves, especially we just met a guy.

We also feel that being free with a guy or telling her everything he needs to know about us is like losing our guard. Most men might even think we are desperate or too cheap.

For me, I always feel protective of myself and hate it when a guy says ‘ I didn’t stress myself getting to know her’, so I try to take time before opening up to people.

I first find out if the guy is really in love with me or he just wants to play around. Although knowing this can be very difficult because most guys so to say are unpredictable when it comes to that, but I try to find out from the kind of questions they ask.

That is why it expedient you know deep questions to ask a girl if you truly love her.

You may ask If I get deep with her just to show her that I love her?

The answer is Yes. Knowing someone deep is what makes a successful and long-lasting relationship. In fact, it’s the difference between a healthy relationship and an unhealthy relationship.

In this article, I will give you a list of 25 Deep questions to ask a girl that you want to know. With these questions, you can cleverly ask a girl out and be sure of getting a “YES’ answer.

Carefully read!

https://relationshipties.com/deep-questions-to-ask-a-girl/

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want? / Ex Wahala / Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.