Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) (32378 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2021
fait10:
una no dey sleep for this forum ni.

It's a function of midnight sex. After one round na to browse

2 Likes

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2021
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV

The Lord can still deliver you from every evil addiction, if you humble yourself to seek His salvation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by akinadesun: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Please run away from sins. It is short-term enjoyment with ever-lasting punishment. May Almighty God strengthen and empower us to run away from the whisperings of satan. Aameen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by repent4christ: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2021
It invokes Spirits of Poverty to the place in which the act is committed....Try it in a provision shop and see the negative effects in six months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Tatashi:
Office romance landed me into a sham marriage. Met this rivers golddigger during my nysc and we got married. Little did i know he was only out for money and himself. Im happy we are over and out
I can.now see why you are alway so bitter and yelling at me all the time.

Pele Mai dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by FreeSpirited: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2021
There's no place a woman can not be fvvcked. No place...church o, bush path o, uncompleted building o, office o, her shop o, her matrimonial bed o, once she has chemistry for u..u can fvvck her anywhere provided no one is there at that time

It's left for the smart guy to do it or refuse to do it. For a woman..they can be fvvcked anywhere..the more bizzare and wrong the place, the more thrill they get from it.
That's the sexual behavior of women. All of them. Don't be fooled

5 Likes

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by jikaseo(f): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin
Lovethaa:
Have had sex In offices before.. the secretary then had her own personal space, We both always resume early to have sex before work starts ,I remember one time we were doing doggy style,I was penetrating the anus and nxt thing she poo all over my trousers, it was about the same time people started resuming..

I ran like a mad man to the toilet to clean up ...
it was crazy ..

. Trust me the thrills of office romance are amazing
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by jikaseo(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Bro, leave story, i know people who do this and still soar high in their careers.
FalseProphet1:
You will loose your job and become very miserable if you continue that office romance. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Guys the office romance dey sweet gan me wey dey come work late before I started coming to work early cos of my office calabar girl cleaner shaperly na doggy style before other people resume atime even when everyone has left the office my bro I dey enjoy den I cant count the number of times I always buy my CD along early momo

2 Likes

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Lilpen3758: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Starseed:
Na waoo!.. This kin thread wey dey mk FP.

Anyways, I never fvcked any of my nurses cos i felt that was a stupid tin to do. Moreover, they were just small gals that looked upto me as a mentor and I couldn't have taken advantage of them.

PS: yes, I'm a doctor and this actually happened
Oga forget mentor those girls want you to Bleep them
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Lilpen3758: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Asiri1991:
Me wey be teacher, where I wan see toto Bleep? Nowhere. Make I go write my lesson note joor.
Na all boys school? no female teachers? principal na man?
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Lilpen3758: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2021
excel001:
I had this decision not to have affair with 3 sets of ladies.
Ladies in my church, street and work place. But i broke one of the vow two days ago and now it has landed me into big trouble.
Which one u break?
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by sisisioge: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
No thank you...I never ever mix business with pleasure.

The one time I would have given it a shot, he ruined it by grabbing me in the boardroom moments before a meeting. Alakoba...no thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Lovethaa: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
slimman007:

Mr man will you keep quiet what gain do you derive in lying all in the to trendGod have mercy on your soul

Even God knows I wasn't lying.. although I'm not proud of it cos it is in my past and am a better person now
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have had sex In offices before.. the secretary then had her own personal space, We both always resume early to have sex before work starts ,I remember one time we were doing doggy style,I was penetrating the anus and nxt thing she poo all over my trousers, it was about the same time people started resuming..

it was crazy ..

Chai for real?
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by jclassiq(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tatashi:
Office romance landed me into a sham marriage. Met this rivers golddigger during my nysc and we got married. Little did i know he was only out for money and himself. Im happy we are over and out

So you are rich??
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by ashawopikin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Calibrator:
It is not advisable as a savvy businessman or bona-fide player to hunt for meat where you get your daily bread.

Keep the hustle separate!
sometimes itsbeyond your control, me i tried as much as i can but e no work
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by ashawopikin(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
excel001:
Ladies in my church, street and work place. But i broke one of the vow two days ago and now it has landed me into big trouble.
which one you break? grin
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by ashawopikin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:

And there is no other Toto? Except that particular lady own? cool
toto pass toto cool cool
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Eagba(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
ACURASPEEDO:
Hi guys
Workplace romances can lead to long-term relationships—and even marriage—but they can also result in uncomfortable situations for the people involved as well as their co-workers. That said, office romances do happen.

I work with a 1st generation bank and there is this marketer babe. We just sync and our chemistry is just strong and on one or two occasions, we ve boned codedly in d office. am just enjoying the stuff and am being skeptical about going ahead
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by DigitB: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
AishaYesufu:

That's because you always reason with your shrinked almost invincible c0ck. White people engage in sex but aside from sexual forums, how many of their mainstream forums would you find it being topical issue? Visit Quota and Reddit for once. 0de niyen

Oya go and bleach your skin and turn white.

M0dafvcker
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by DigitB: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin grin
White people don't like sex.
They like toys , goats, dogs. Name them.

Oya go and bleach your skin and turn white.

1 Like

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by usah4(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
I will just bring my wife one day to the office and have that experience..
cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Felixalex:
Normally things de sweet when u do them for place wey u no sopoz do am

e.g. No sleep sweet pass sleep during church service

So I'm guessing office knacking go sweet too

You're so funny... ur example really hurt my rips
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
excel001:

sorry about that.... experience is the best teacher.
u must have learnt a big lesson.
and which of them did u fail?
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Felixalex(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

You're so funny... ur example really hurt my rips

Hehehe
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by excel001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

sorry about that.... experience is the best teacher.
u must have learnt a big lesson.
and which of them did u fail?
This experience no follow ooo, i broke that of the street, infact same compound
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by excel001(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
ashawopikin:
which one you break? grin
Street, same compound ooo

1 Like

Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by excel001(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Which one u break?
My compound lady ooo
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by Yaks02(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Martialfc80:
I'm just here to tell you that you can contact me for NYSC direct posting or redeployment. Payment after service.

How much is the payment?
I want to refer people then u sort me a little, how u see am?
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
CCTVs are not in d toilet or the canteen
NairaMaster1:

No CCTV on that corridor? So that the bone doesn't backfire.
Re: Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) by macho44(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lovethaa:

it was crazy ..

Omo! You go smell Taya that day😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.