Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) (18132 Views)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2021
plaindealer:

[s]
Too clueless and mentally lazy to know that you failed WAEC already, the man was investigated and put on trial for corruption, but this mentally lazy miscreant is asking daftt questions about corruption?

The executive via the EFCC prosecuted the man for corruption, and the judiciary let him go so what's Buhari got to do with the decision of the judiciary? Or was the man not put on trial for corruption?

They did not trach your social studies or anything about the 3 arms of government, the executive, the legislature, and the judiciary?

Not even sure people like you are allowed to sit for WAEC because you don't know the basics, they need to send you back to elementary school.

The low and elementary mentality kind of people we see on NL sef.[/s]

Abeg keep your dirty mouth shut. You keep touting investigated and prosecuted as if that's an achievement.
Which adminstration in this country has not investigated and prosecuted?
So you expect any and everyone presented to the courts to be declared guilty no matter how weak and watery the case is. Maybe your favourite executive should go ask others how they got their convictions instead of sleepwalking through the courts.
Again. Simple question which you keep rambling like a goat: What happened to Buhari will fight corruption?
Stop disgracing your nonexistent education abeg angry
Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:58am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Abeg keep your dirty mouth shut. You keep touting investigated and prosecuted as if that's an achievement.
Which adminstration in this country has not investigated and prosecuted?
So you expect any and everyone presented to the courts to be declared guilty no matter how weak and watery the case is. Maybe your favourite executive should go ask others how they got their convictions instead of sleepwalking through the courts.
Again. Simple question which you keep rambling like a goat: What happened to Buhari will fight corruption?
Stop disgracing your nonexistent education abeg angry
[/s]

Same boring and unintelligent rambling.

One man stole your money and the court let him walk away with your N2.1 billion and all you care about is dumb and idiotic question instead of your money and the crook the court gave blessings to go and spend your money in peace.

Go back to elementary school for basic education.
Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2021
The N2.1Billion don go just like d money I invested to buy shares in Daar Communications in 2005 or thereabout.
Dia is God o!
Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

[s]Same boring and unintelligent rambling.

One man stole your money and the court let him walk away with your N2.1 billion and all you care about is dumb and idiotic question instead of your money and the crook the court gave blessings to go and spend your money in peace.

Go back to elementary school for basic education.[/s]

You're still whining like a house nigger getting his asshole rimmed by his favourite master.
Simply answer the question I put to you instead of this useless grunts
Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Oluolad86:

Pericarditis with swollen legs
Sorry about that...you on medications or herbals
Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry We are still in Nigeria. Judgement since when

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

I need drugs for swollen legs please or who can treat me for free. Thanks

May Almighty Allah heal you!
Believe, you are healed.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Sorry about that...you on medications or herbals

Nothing, I need free treatment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists / Akeredolu Commissions Nigerian-British Chamber Of Commerce Plaza (PHOTOS) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.