Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Superstitious Are You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Superstitious Are You? (989 Views)

What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Superstitious Are You? by lusid: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some people have misgivings after accidentally kicking a stone. Others have with spiders and bad dreams. Share your superstitious beliefs.
Lalasticlala
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by Jashub: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Giving people stuff with the left hand.
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by advanceDNA: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
I stated believing my mum’s superstitious stories when me and my four friends came back to the house after an outing...I was at the back, meaning everyone entered before me. I was surprised that the cobweb by the door remained there till I passed entangling my head..

I asked the guys if they experience cobweb entanglement when they passed... they said no...and it’s not like I was taller than them

1 Like

Re: How Superstitious Are You? by SeaTrade(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
I am not superstitious at all,don't believe in anything I don't see and I mean both parties.
I stopped going to church at 11 because it bores me and I don't understand whatever it is they do there except showoff and unnecessary competition.
My mom is and bothers me with all her prayers and dreams all the time,they all sound meaningless and coincidental to me,even though she attach a lot of meaning to them.
I believe in strategy and work only,all those grace talk I don't understand them.
I would also like to spend the rest of my life with a person with zero superstition cos I really can't cope with overly religious or superstitious people.

2 Likes

Re: How Superstitious Are You? by Matheusmartin: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Superstitions are nonsense.
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Superstition mindset must be killed. I had body odor cos I heard somewhere that roll on causes cancer until GOD had mercy on me. Pls kill it o

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by lusid: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jashub:
Giving people stuff with the left hand.
common
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by Jashub: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
lusid:
common
If you travel alot, you will know it is not common.
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
7 leaves of palmfruit can be used to cast negative spirits out of a possessed victim.
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by lusid: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
7 leaves of palmfruit can be used to cast negative spirits out of a possessed victim.
eeee! its a lie
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
lusid:
eeee! its a lie
I don't doubt you. it didn't work for me grin
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by Nickshrapnel: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
I don’t believe any of them, but on different occasions, I’ve seen others experience some things which they attribute to something that have happened before. For instance, in Yoruba land it is said that if one sees a pouched rat before a journey, one shouldn’t bother embarking on such journey because there would be problem on the way. I don’t believe it though
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by KevinDein: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
On a scale of 0-9, I'm 0. I don't believe in superstitions one bit.
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by lusid: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t believe any of them, but on different occasions, I’ve seen others experience some things which they attribute to something that have happened before. For instance, in Yoruba land it is said that if one sees a pouched rat before a journey, one shouldn’t bother embarking on such journey because there would be problem on the way. I don’t believe it though
africans can be weird
Re: How Superstitious Are You? by lusid: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
KevinDein:
On a scale of 0-9, I'm 0. I don't believe in superstitions one bit.
you are a hard man

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thief, So I Smiled Away In Mischief! / Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him / Is It Better To Inherit One's Father's/brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.