Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities (23948 Views)

'nobody Wants Nigerians; Even Hell Fire Won't Accept Us' - Paul Okoye / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by edoairways: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403843:
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....
I agree with you
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by ifarm: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by edgecution(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
These people always eager to advertise their products to the masses. They do not care about the plight of an average Nigerian. The only thing that brought them out and made them vocal was the COVID-19 shutdown. It affected their income and no shows were booked. They did not have any choice but to join the masses for the first time to protest. Rest in peace BABA FELA. A true one.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Totilopussylick(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
virtuousheart:
Am following plenty
follow follow undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Arizonaz: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
What will I learn from them?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
To what end? It's a one way follow & d benefit is also one way

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Otunski: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's a matter of preference and Choice Jazzy. Don't cry over a spilled milk. Advise Nigerian yeyebrities to work on themselves , they should live a life worthy of emulation.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Julianaa: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Arr you the one paying for my data subscription?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by myked(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't follow any celebrity on Twitter, on Instagram I only follow Empress Njama (personal reasons)...
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Julianaa: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
myked:
I don't follow any celebrity on Twitter, on Instagram I only follow Empress Njama (personal reasons)...
your childhood friend or crush?

Huh? grin

Personal reason, fine
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by RioCarputo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
with all these una yeye gibberish songs with poor lyrics nai I go follow..... Rkelly Pdiddy 2pac Biggie Usher Jarule Brandy Joe Akon TPain etc songs full my phone...

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403843:
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....

Let us just give you guys 3 beautiful locations outta the more than 70 locations we have been to all over Nigeria (space won't permit us to post more....)

YES, this is NIGERIA!!!

They'll get nabbed by bandits on their way to these locations...
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Lafrresh: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why do celebrities make foreign celebrities and places look as if they're better than ours??
These same Nigerian celebrities when they see a foreign celebrity , they can snap like 20 different photos and you would see the joy in their faces. They treat them more specially than their fellow Nigerian .

IF NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES START GIVING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT TO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS THEN THEIR FANS WOULD FOLLOW
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Stargerbanks: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
you all like to wear foreign cloth why not wear the local one and improve naira too
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by arantess: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
So that what will happen??
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by adelaja70(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Taaaah!.. Arrogant bunch. I created a music page June last year. No Nigerian celebrities comment, like or follow my page @oldskool_hits meanwhile Teddyrile, UB40, JODY WATLEY, Case, Donna summers daughter, third world etc are constantly coming to my page, case is currently following my page . There are other celebrities from all over the world coming to my page. But Naija celebs go dey form wetin no dey, i will soon stop posting their old music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some of my friend in Nigeria mostly dint know foreign artist self. I have latest Smart Watches Waterproofed which can do Health functions like BP checks, Heart rate and much more very Affordable from as low as N800. Whatsapp : 09080030001. God bless Nigeria. Thank you.... author=Warldbest post=100403817]Hmm. FTC.
But Nigerians do. What else deos he want? Meanwhile the numbers of yeyebrities are already outnumbering fans.[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some of my friends in Nigeria mostly dint know foreign artist self. I have latest Smart Watches Waterproofed which can do Health functions like BP checks, Heart rate and much more very Affordable from as low as N8000. Whatsapp : 09080030001. God bless Nigeria. Thank you.... author=Warldbest post=100403817 Hmm. FTC.
But Nigerians do. What else deos he want? Meanwhile the numbers of yeyebrities are already outnumbering fans.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jesus Christ said" Come Be My Follower" how many persons have?
If Jesus happened to have a Facebook or Instagram account, there will be no surprise, many persons will not follow him
How much less Don Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by GeneralPula: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don jazzy should better restore Mavin lost glory..

He should cook a good beat & call on Dbang..

That “I too like woman guy” no get level jare..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Cousin9999: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rugaria:
You need to be going to the gym, nwokem..
How can a young man be talking like a moaning hippopotamus..?

lol
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Xenry: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rugaria:
You need to be going to the gym, nwokem..
How can a young man be talking like a moaning hippopotamus..?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by PrinceMajestic: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
9 out of 10 nowadays Nigeria music are trash. No wonder my nigga kanye piss on that Grammy sh!t. Grammy left for lame African musicians. I haven't listened to all my j.cole albums or Kendrick Lamar, Wale, Nipsey hussle, 2pac, Bone Thugs, Young Troubled Minds, Asap Rocky etc then Its some trashy songs mostly sang in Yoruba language praising women without caring that not everyone give a damn about your native language in hip hop. F you mofo

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Ykc2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403843:
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos (and even get married abroad so that the same fans won't come for your owanbe reception cheesy) and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....

Nairalanders, Let us share with you guys just 3 beautiful locations outta the more than 70 locations we have been to all over Nigeria (space won't permit us to post more....)

YES, this is NIGERIA!!!
all this pplaces your showing us is infested with fulani bandits,if your a European will you advice your love one's to visit Nigeria or to visit somalia northern Nigeria,?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Asianjollof007: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emperor88:
Until you have 200million followers like Rinaldo abi?

No mind dem, don jazzy himself has over 5M followers on twitter. They want everybody to follow them so they can be using us to make money without giving us any share, awon werey.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Abdul240(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Abi no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Codes151(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Are you following me?? Smh.
I choose I want to follow oga

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by TOYNEX(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Who celeb helep.
You can learn how to use stone pattern board to design your Ankara Fabrics, Velvet (also known as Aposhe Apoche Apose ) Suede shoes bags home decor wall hangings using highest quality Rhinestones. FREE training plusbeasy materiels sourcing here >>>
https://www.nairaland.com/6280305/how-use-stone-pattern-board/1#100404176
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Edoziesmart(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Aside ìgbo upcoming rappers, Idaf about Nigeria musicians accept people like 2baba, Asa, waje, Brymo , style plus etc
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by witworth(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Since you people no dey follow back after we follow una, why we no go lose interest.
There's nothing wrong in we following you and you following us back. We should support each other. So Don't come online now to beg for support when you guys often treat your so called fans with lots of disrespect online. When you see so called A-list celebrities exchanging words angrily with fans and also two yeye celebrity go dey fight and embarrass themselves online all just to trend more or get more fame for wrong reasons.
Nigerian celebrity have more to do for their fans than their fans have to do for them. And Of course after they listen to your songs and watch your shows and movies e.t.c they still follow you all, like, comment and share your post. So do well and feel well.
Make most of una drop pride for area, no be to dey form good person for online be the solution.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
See the idiot wey dey yan rubbish ooo

He get 10 million plus followers and follow just 7k, why he no follow all his followers back when he know say he cost nothing?

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Champele(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Because Nigerian celebrities are useless to the society. They are not philanthropists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.