Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities (23924 Views)

'nobody Wants Nigerians; Even Hell Fire Won't Accept Us' - Paul Okoye / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by faceland: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
We should just follow them because they are Nigerians? They should provide value or reason for me to follow them.

Why should I follow someone like Naira Marley when am not a fan or any of those useless people. If I like the person's work and behavior, I would follow (so I don't see rubbish when ever I sign-in to my social media profile).
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sometimes this Jazzy sef.. abi Benson dey high am undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Doncyn(f): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
If I follow u ,can follow me back on instagram? D answer is no...na gets talk don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Onlinesmart: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
You want me to follow someone like Naira Marley?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Ayo2004: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don jazzy na real gee but this talk na 100% trash,how does this help an average Nigerian?
Even Sia,one of the best female artistes of the century doesn't have up to his IG followers so what is he saying?
If he get issue,make he go buy 500million followers

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by africandollar: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
undecided

grin...where this pishure dey since?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by laluski(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Victor246:
Don Jazzy questions why Nigerians prefer to follow foreign stars while ignoring Nigerian celebrities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdNMT-ZPsZg

My brother/ sister... It's simple
.. if they can unfight the fight they had over my street meeting this nite and thereby disrupting my peaceful street meeting cos of one VENZA.. THEN!! I "might" think of them as humans and not ANIMALS THAT HAVE NO FUTURE AMBITIONS
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Cybercop2002: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403843:
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos (and even get married abroad so that the same fans won't come for your owanbe reception cheesy) and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....

Nairalanders, Let us share with you guys just 3 beautiful locations outta the more than 70 locations we have been to all over Nigeria (space won't permit us to post more....)

YES, this is NIGERIA!!!
those place ain't worth it ,can you guarantee them safety,no 24 hour electricity and lack maintenance ,if those place are properly taking care of people we go let you Kenya wildlife as example and compare it to our own ,you can never hear that a lion or any animal was killed by soldier or any security agent but in Nigeria the opposite
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Maski87: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice idea so that you can see them show off the mansions and rangerovers in these very hard times for Nigeria youth.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by toxtimmy: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Una dey miss the point by a billion miles.... You know how much Don jazzy go make based on his followers on i.e. instagram?... He stands to make millions of dollars.

Example... If I get 1 million followers on instagram I will be a billionaire in naira by end of this year 2021... And I will barely step out if my house to make this money with that amount of followers and I no be celebrity or yeyebrity.

By the way how many people or Nigerians him Dey follow? Because if don jazzy follow me I go make 10 million naira in 1 year all legit.

Elock1:
winkshebi following na by force now?
I dont even know why people dy crazy about this following of a thing. Aswear

Mr Don Jazzy if Una give una people wetin them identify with them go follow you

Magic no dy that one

Mk una free me abeg. I dy on weed
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Dagrace01(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Elock1:
winkshebi following na by force now?
I dont even know why people dy crazy about this following of a thing. Aswear

Mr Don Jazzy if Una give una people wetin them identify with them go follow you

Magic no dy that one

Don't mind them, they're making alot of money from it...
Follows, likes and so on fetch them alot of money.. Why can't celebrities follow us too?

Mk una free me abeg. I dy on weed
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by moneyissweet(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Just as your stupid and brainless darling daddy is chilling in a good hospital now in London... Useless talk.

post=100403843:
Perhaps for the sole reasons that you guys run abroad to shoot your musical videos (and even get married abroad so that the same fans won't come for your owanbe reception cheesy) and not in the beautiful places and resorts that abound in Naija....

Nairalanders, Let us share with you guys just 3 beautiful locations outta the more than 70 locations we have been to all over Nigeria (space won't permit us to post more....)

YES, this is NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Aman20(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2021
vRendoh:
Wetin I gain if I follow you
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerian celebraties are cowards, and corrupt followers of all the corrupt politicans (Aso Rock to LGAs) in Nigeria.

Nigerian celebraties are the reason why there is so much corruption and fulani jihadist forces in our land. Nigerian celebraties who can not use their music to evil against fulani herdsmen terrorist political leaders in Nigeria.

Watch out for 2023 elections campaigns contracts from so called Nigerian celebraties.

People like Eedris.A; worth to follow.

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Karemarealty288(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Follow you for what exactly...

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by ransomed: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Follow who? Those that are morally corrupt? Who see drug and use drugs as fruits. They are Yeyebrity! Is it because they stand before camera to make noise? So you want me to follow cultists and celebrated oloshos? Ejiji forming celebrity.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Cmanforall: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Warldbest:
Hmm. FTC.
But Nigerians do. What else deos he want? Meanwhile the numbers of yeyebrities are already outnumbering fans.
Maybe they should also start following fans.
Not bad
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by pacespot(m): 2:40am On Apr 02, 2021
If not for Nigerian fans, only few of Nigerian celebrities will get up to 100k followers on social media. How many foreigners follow Nigerian celebrities with their usually archaic Nigerian themed content and lifestyles?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by cardoctor(m): 3:34am On Apr 02, 2021
I thought the header was DON JAZZY WANTS TO GET MARRIED.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Duplexxx: 3:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Because you who called your self musicians are too selfish

Let me ask you a question take it or leave it

Are you the king of music?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Alejoas(m): 4:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Don Jazzy, i don't see much sense in this talk. If we see sense and value in what you guys do, we follow. None of you are interested in real leadership but you are all chasing online clout. 2023 is here already and no youth platform for change. Do your need external piwerbank for your laptop and phones? I have for sale!
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by meobizy(f): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Is it boring Genevieve who posts once in eight months I should follow? Mscheew. I can’t follow somebody who my social media posts are more interesting than. I recently was listening to a discussion a yeyebrity was having with fans, after a few minutes I couldn’t tell who the yeyebrity was and who the fans were again — everyone sounded the same.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by dahnimoh(m): 5:32am On Apr 02, 2021
I am already following Jesus
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by benjanny(m): 6:08am On Apr 02, 2021
All These Celebrities We Are Following From Different Social Media

Where Exactly Are We Following Them To?
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Georgejeez: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Don Jazzy wants Nigerians to follow Nigerian celebrities but the same Nigerian Celebrities will ignore the travails troubling the Average Nigerian like Herdsmen ,boko haram ,bandits ,kidnappers ,rustlers , armed robbers , corrupt politicians , embezzlers ,Tinubu ,ibori ,Kalu ,Ganduje etc and be singing about

"baby , all I want is Ur waist ,I too like like woman , I no come here to play kpamkpamgolo chai, if I give you one kpere , looking yansh killy goat ,sawasawa sawale,,Oga Titus you too pompous ,oya soco soco, kapaichumerimeri-chupako,, Oshozondi , Mafor and millions of other crappy rubbish they dish out from
their rephnol and weed infested brains ..

Then you want sane people to follow you ,when you wouldn't use your platforms and talent to propagate the plagues and underdevelopment ensnaring them but y'all wanna claim SONS OF FELA .

Even when they follow you , you wouldn't follow back , oya come perform for their show Tek support upcoming artistes , you go tear bill like PHCN, even when them borrow money Tek carry Una , na to come stage sing one of Ur old songs wen no trend or crack one joke ,give advice ,snap pics finish ,find olosho wen you go lodge with for room but when you go foreign shows ,Una go perform well.

Nonsense and Nigerian celebrities , bleep you all

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Agbebakun22: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
Don jazzy should better restore Mavin lost glory..

He should cook a good beat & call on Dbang..

That “I too like woman guy” no get level jare..

Seriously that guy no sabi, na gabberish songs and yeye lyrics e dey sing compare his songs to Joe boy, omah lay, fireboy u go find out say that boy dey behind
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by mozona(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
the money wey you get nova do...

abi una don help us already...

if na una give away una dey think of... i dont have tym for that... wey you dey call help

that na story ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family / Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.