Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities (23951 Views)

'nobody Wants Nigerians; Even Hell Fire Won't Accept Us' - Paul Okoye / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by ShaqFu: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Truth of the matter is, most of our celebrities are so full of sh1t, they can't even smell it. And, they usually believe the world should revolve around them.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by ofiko123(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2021
vRendoh:
Wetin I gain if I follow you

grin you Sabi..
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by myked(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Julianaa:
your childhood friend or crush?

Huh? grin

Personal reason, fine

Crush? ��
The only one I've physically had a conversation with, & she was super nice.
All others are strangers to me.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Rannyblaq(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
If only our celebritties will spondsor the nigerian youths, yes we will follow them, instead we follow people we dont have hope on (foreigners)
#Rannyblaq#
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Oshokalo: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2021
they are enjoying our follow up,how are they benefiting us
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by tunize(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Me I dey follow who dey follow me "my celebrity friends" and not some entertainers wen nor know me I nor know am.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by bizhop01: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't follow any nigeria celebrity, i think I'm the only one.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bishop1monte:

For the reason your president also goes to treat himself abroad also

God bless you for tackling this hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos / Omawumi Stuns In Denim On Her Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.