Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thread closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16323 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by obiekunie2: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Thread closed by voyy: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

Did you read the post line by line at all? did you read the line he wrote that she turned him down and the idiot had the right to hold her hand?
Well in my own way, i won't lay my hands on the guy, but i will definately use the law to mess him up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by voyy: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Sundrus:
grin so like say the yahoo boy beat up him wife...him for kuku kill the mumu yahoo boy...na luck him truly get.

You just typed like a retarded soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by voyy: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yours will leave you, mine will work in Jesus name!

plz stop replying those idiots na .... most of them are cultists and yahoo boys .... so you should know who they will support

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Slynation(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Oga seems like you don't know in a saner country this can land someone in jail and you are here talking rubbish, make person try such with my sisters/wife you and your so called cultists go collect....las las them go know say most of us rugged without joining any useless cult group

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Walkee: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Thread closed by dandig(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy
I hail the chair o.. all of us wey finish for Edo state. Our mind dey back o. .Macheting and gun play na everyday video film...others won't understand how tuff u are but I do.. Altho u vex small sha. But power is power� and e good to use am over money at times...

6 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

The op should get ready for more fights in the future and that this one ended well 4 him may not be the case next time oo!!! Don't fight any man because of a woman! Either he kills u or u kill him, either way u die or u go to prison and the LovePeddler would continue y u re in jail enjoying mosquito's, make men get sense for once for this their life, tueh! Spits on op's head! Fighter of the women's rights!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by TSBO: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
I understand you,but next time avoid all these unnecessary act of heroism,especially when not necessary like in this case.
Many people don go because of things like this.
I still hate what the guy did to your wife and I so not support him.
If he was a cultist,you and your 2 navy friends would have been dead by now,90% chance.
The navy will only come and tumble the school afterwards,but who is dead is dead!!
Especially on matrix day that it's a known fact that cultist are always armed shocked
Bros be careful,friendly advise.Too much testosterone in you man grin
It has happened before in UST,PH,same scenario I think 2018 or so..

I really don't know why so many posters are attacking you. People are just so sentimental. If the matter degenerates, before anyone knows who is who, blood may have flowed.. Navy can come later and scatter everywhere o, but that won't bring the dead back, and they may even be unable to apprehend those guys. This is Nigeria, if those guys are much more connected and/or wealthy, they may end up walking free..

Always avoid violence as much as you can, in fact, I would say except your life is threatened. There's no point, but Nigerians like to show they are "bigger" by inflicting some level of pain or harm.

P.S: I am not defending what the trespassing guy did, but OP could have handled it differently and still have gotten the same result.

10 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Rocktation(f): 2:33am On Apr 02, 2021
^^I would say that you are by far, the most reasonable here. Your message was clear; avoid violence. Most others only got pissy because he got violent over his woman, which is broken record playing on NL in recent years. One even called the wife an olosho. Somebody you do not even know. How sad that in some bid to score some likes, you would go that low. Do better, people.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by jimmychang: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't think the violence was necessary to be honest and neither am I supporting that he goat grin.

Next time he go get sense. grin grin grin..But op no be everything dem dey use gra gra sha cuz na one life everybody get.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Lovethaa: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2021
The Yahoo is a small one.. Try that with a well connected richer yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by jimmychang: 3:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
The Yahoo is a small one.. Try that with a well connected richer yahoo boy

Connected richer yahoo boy no get time for that shit bro ....most big Yahoo boys don't even behave like these motherfuckers ...

6 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Lovethaa: 3:02am On Apr 02, 2021
jimmychang:

Connected richer yahoo boy no get time for that shit bro ....most big Yahoo boys don't even behave like these motherfuckers ...

Exactly !... he shouldn't have to put Yahoo boy there because the guy obviously isn't one
Re: Thread closed by Lovethaa: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Your words are clustered making your statement meaniless... you should learn to use commas and paragraph where necessary

Rocktation:
^^I would say that you are by far, the most reasonable here. Your message was clear; avoid violence. Most others only got pissy because he got violent over his woman, which is broken record playing on NL in recent years. One even called the wife an olosho. Somebody you do not even know. How sad that in some bid to score some likes, you would go that low. Do better, people.
Re: Thread closed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2021
You did well. At least his brain will start working now.
That's how they go about harassing ladies. You can imagine what he was asking a woman who flashed her ring in his face, then imagine what they do to single ladies who have no rings on their fingers.
Guy these days don't believe that a woman can say no again. You must say yes to them whether you like it or not.
Stupid kid. It's a good thing you thought him the lesson he needed to learn. This will even help him become a better man knowing that not every woman out there must follow him to his hotel.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by EgunMogaji2: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Just be taking it easy fighting people. Lots of walking corpses in Nigeria.

I wished the wife could have handled it on her own as a modern woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

You have reasoned in light.
Re: Thread closed by Lapinski: 5:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Even bible talk am say man wea marry beautiful wife be like who plant corn near road... with OP kind of behavior, na death dey call am.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by EbenezerTriumph: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yours will leave you, mine will work in Jesus name!
how did your wife dress?
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
how did your wife dress?

Matured. A pair of Zara jeans and white long sleeve top. Like a banker
Re: Thread closed by EbenezerTriumph: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Rocktation:
what if the guy was shot dead for his heroic wannabe act? The only thing you ungrateful bitches would do is to mourn for 30 days after then go jump on another dick

6 Likes

Re: Thread closed by EbenezerTriumph: 5:31am On Apr 02, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Just be taking it easy fighting people. Lots of walking corpses in Nigeria.

I wished the wife could have handled it on her own as a modern woman.
that issue wey be like small matter so fit lead to person early grave oh

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed by zed7: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!
You don't get it. It's not about your backup, it's about your attitude. Nor carry matter for head. I've been married for about a decade and love my wife but I don't see myself fighting anyone.

If I'm shot dead, she'll still move on. I'll rather you warn the small boy verbally or even threaten him, not fighting. Many people have fought and died recklessly because they wan be super man.

Some women have been raped in front of their husband's at gun point and life went on. Be wise o. Who knows if your wife would have even accepted his advance if she was alone? Be wise son.

9 Likes

Re: Thread closed by kingreign(m): 5:56am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

What rubbish are you trying to defend?
Are you a yahoo yahoo hoodlum?
If you have no sensible thing to say just shut up cos from the rubbish you posted e be like day fowl don chop your brain.
Re: Thread closed by kingreign(m): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hote let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las last school CSO picked him up and hand over him to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Guy, you did well, only that you didn't break his leg, hand and 4 front teeths for that mumu nonsense he did.
Sometimes, violence is the answer since most stupid youths have lost their morals to fraud money.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Amaechi2023(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101
I know your trying to make sense oo but at the other end, you trying to encourage that foolish act of that Yahoo boy..
I'll encourage you tell to those Yahoo fraudsters to stay of people's wife.
despite showing you she's married, the ediot still went ahead to make offer like she's a full time bitch.
e dey crazee??
the OP own even small, if you try that shit with my wife, you better get enough thugs ooo.
cos me go so brutalize you to the core of I get the chance..

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Juliearth(f): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

You are wise!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by omaclarry(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2021
The alleged G-boy was wrong. However, baba dont ever rush into fight for a woman be she wife or mother if u wia not there when it started. I have seen a case wia the situation flipped and the wife was told to slap her husband severally

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by BigYash: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
For person wife ?You know if op na old man for the game?Jew man sef get power pass una,if you don't know.
Re: Thread closed by Nicklaus619(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hote let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las last school CSO picked him up and hand over him to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Chai, there goes a real alpha cool
As I dey read the story Nah so my blood just dey boil, u just did to the idiot what exactly I would have done and even more, u for dislocate one of him hand, so that whenever he remembers the injury, him go stay clear from molesting a lady nor to talk of a married one.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MrSamsung(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

People need to learn how to respect Married women! And if he is one one those *sshole who think they can even group and abuse women be it married or single? Hand go touch am one day! It’s disgusting! angry

Is it about respecting only married women or PEOPLE(male and female)? Because I bet you, you might have been one of those who will criticize a married woman for fighting a side chick in a shopping mall or hotel or anywhere for disgracing herself publicly.

That's why you find it hard to see a little bit of truth in what SeaTrade says

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Word Of Advice To Ladies / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.