Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Thread closed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16374 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
maasoap:

You can't be going around and sexually harassing women, including married ones and not expecting that kind of consequences. You would be a fool to even think that you would be getting away with sexual harassment all the time. You sounded mentally unbalanced
[/s]

Oh shut up
Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sleekbest338:
Bro please ignore those foolish people

99% of nairalanders are cultists and fraudsters

You can see from the comment section

Bunch of brainless people

I know his type bro. Low life! Hand go soon you touch am cheesy
Re: Thread closed by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na wa o!

Wahala for we wey no get wife... Your wife wey you no even know wether she get boyfriend outside.

That a woman said no to one man doesn't prove her faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Taitaiwo:
Something like this happened to my friend some years ago, his wife went to the market to get some food stuffs, a guy approached her she declined but the guy persistd... Out of frustration my friend's wife slapped the guy, the guy retaliated and kasala burst.

She picked her phone and called her husband that someone is about to kill her, my friend called some of his other friends (I was not around) they boarded maruwa, on their way Tipper crushed the maruwa, my main guy was the only casualty, the rest survived.

So I think SeaTrade has a point. She should have done everything to avoid the guy and calm the situation, calling you to come avenge her isn't necessarily. May God always guild us.

I am so sorry about your friend embarassed This isn’t the first or last time about this type of occurrence, I am fully born and brought up Warri boi and I don’t like or condo certain things, especially if it’s about my wife. If I weren’t there that day to treat that guy fvck up, the people I might put a call through who are the school authorities would have done something worse than what I did base on my awareness and operations in that school during my school days. When my wife was pregnant with our first child, a guy chased her home despite seeing how heavy she is with a baby. That tells you a lot of young men are sick upstairs. Sometimes we need to lecture these lost young lad by going hard on them and not handling issues like this with kid’s glow. Your story touched saddens me and I pray his wife and family are able to live through such painful lost.
Re: Thread closed by The5DME(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nawa sha.
Re: Thread closed by ststyreal(f): 2:02am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yours will leave you, mine will work in Jesus name!
Amennnnnnnn to your prayers
Re: Thread closed by Mrscarter(f): 4:54am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!

I dont understand the need for all the drama.
Surely ur wife couldve nust told him to get lost. No need to call u to fight him.
You have to watch women like that. I know cos i am one. Im not like that tho i hate drama n fighting n confrontations.
Some women tho they love men fighting over them n they love drama.
I dislike women like this.
If were me as the wife id have just kept telling him to get lost.
What if the guy had shot you or stabbed you or you him? N all over simple words that cant hurt anybody. Even if the guy insulted her its not gonna hurt her so why the need to get the guy beat up? Some women get off on this kinda thing n some men are just suckers for these women.
Re: Thread closed by Map1(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

When you get married and someone abuses your wife sexually, keep quiet like a fool and don’t teach the person a lesson (it doesn’t necessarily mean confrontation, you have every right to get the person locked up). As for him coming back for me! I did love to see him try! because I will not only turn him back to square one! I will hide even his soul! Everybody get am for body!
thanks for your advice,am married with children and we have different orientation and understanding I av found myself in such a situation time's with out number and I deal with it with maturity and everyone laughed over it.i dont argue with strangers
Re: Thread closed by AishaYesufu: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Dear OP, you did well by defending the honor of your wife but FIGHTING was never the appropriate thing to do; it should have been the last resort. I am glad you came out unscathed BUT never let it repeat itself again.

Next time, issue serious reprimand to the youngman and move on so as to avoid stories that touch. The story would have been different if you had killed him in the process? Or do you think you would have been allowed to go free by the public, students and his family? Besides, what if the guy was with a gun or knife? He'd have used it on you, causing serious bodily harm or death. The worse that will happen is reprisal from your friends but that won't restore what has been lost. Always be wise... Violence should be last resort (and self defence).

Let me tell you, there are people that always seek to revenge hurt/humiliation done to them and could wait for the most appropriate time to strike. These people may wait for 1, 2, 5 to 10 years just to strike back and in greater proportion. Therefore, always be wise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by omaclarry(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Adasun:
lols,gist me more

Just a simple case of car scratching.o close to naval quaters at Akaso in Rivers State, aunty came down with insult and the feminist in her pushed her to slap the man at the same time calling her husband to land and come and deal with d man, baba kept quiet till her husband came like commando then they realised the man was a senior naval officer dat came to see his boys welfare, and guess what they were few meters away from the qauters. Well baba told the woman to slap her husband three time for failing teach her respect at home. So my guy drove all the way from home to come receive slap from him wife for public cos of matter wey him no know

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Sleekbest338:
Then you are a foolish married man!

If you can open your eyes and allow your wife get harassed , you are nothing but a foolish weak man

Idiot !

Keypad warrior grin
Re: Thread closed by Nostradamus: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!
SBS??

Special Boat Squad!!

Nigeria's finest military squad!!

That guy should consider himself extremely lucky to escape without some terrifying beatings.

Hopefully,he has learnt his lessons and won't do such again sha.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Nostradamus: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

Smiles! Okay bro. Lemme not talk much cheesy
yu should stop replying him cool
Re: Thread closed by Sleekbest338: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Roon9:

Keypad warrior grin
Coming from a weak foolish man!

If I catch you one on one. You no go ever come out alive.

You think you can just talk to anyone anyhow online

Foolish soul
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2021
omaclarry:

Just a simple case of car scratching.o close to naval quaters at Akaso in Rivers State, aunty came down with insult and the feminist in her pushed her to slap the man at the same time calling her husband to land and come and deal with d man, baba kept quiet till her husband came like commando then they realised the man was a senior naval officer dat came to see his boys welfare, and guess what they were few meters away from the qauters. Well baba told the woman to slap her husband three time for failing teach her respect at home. So my guy drove all the way from home to come receive slap from him wife for public cos of matter wey him no know
hahahahahahah
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Sleekbest338:
May God punish you foolish cultist

Most of you can not stand with your fellow man one on one

See you all supporting foolish act from a stupid small boy

Sense is far from you sir

No offense
you insulted me and u said no offence? wait, hold on,you allegate me of being a cultist when you don't even know me?

you went as far as saying I supported what Yahoo boy (so to say) did?

in what way did you came to this conclusion nigga?enlighting me biko.lols
Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Sleekbest338:
Coming from a weak foolish man!

If I catch you one on one. You no go ever come out alive.

You think you can just talk to anyone anyhow online

Foolish soul

You are demented my friend. I'm sure you can't even raise your own preek much more to raise hands
Re: Thread closed by JohnSin97: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

Hmm, this your own angle is quite valid sha
Re: Thread closed by JohnSin97: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy

This would have even been a more reasonable and sensible thing to do....
Re: Thread closed by JohnSin97: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2021
After reading this thread, it's clear that op is a tough guy but a hothead and clearly acted irrational.....what if you had killed the idiot, do you think you'd go free? What if he had killed you, what would be the fate of your wife and children? You could still have gotten better results without going that way, cus if he had a dozen of his guys around and them out numbering you guys it won't end positively for you and your guys.... similar experience happened to a friend of mine, his girlfriend who was a master's student was assulted by an undergraduate, instead of fighting like you did, dude simply called the school security and pressed charges, fortunately he had some connections, the guy who assulted got expelled and was sentenced to 8 months in prison, my friend went the extra mile by bribing the prison warden for the idiot to get beaten up in his cell. A gentleman learns to avoid direct confrontation but also get others to do the work for him, achieving his aim without putting himself in immediate danger. You'd have gained more if you simply pressed charges.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by MansoryMX(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nostradamus:
SBS??

Special Boat Squad!!

Nigeria's finest military squad!!

That guy should consider himself extremely lucky to escape without some terrifying beatings.

Hopefully,he has learnt his lessons and won't do such again sha.

A lot of people don’t know what SBS means. They don’t know cheesy
Re: Thread closed by DroolingOnU(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2021
MansoryMX:

People need to learn how to respect Married women! And if he is one one those *sshole who think they can even grope and abuse women be it married or single? Hand go touch am one day! It’s disgusting! angry

People should learn to respect other people in general. Period
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

Oga u are full of lies!..... Infact you're lucky
If you want be DSS...I go fall ur hand.
I am not a trouble type but don't spare simps and fools.
Because you were with ur niggars, you beat d boy because he was alone...and you're here telling lies about Navy, School Authority and EFCC

Your wife is dumb and stupid as you
Re: Thread closed by Raalsalghul: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
omaclarry:

Where you there when they grabbed her hand? When you arrive did you ask the guy what happened.. u just rushed flying nodding cos ur wife told u something on phone.. keep flying with ur head 1 day na grave u go nod
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread closed by HansSpeke: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

Didn't you see where he stated that the boy grabbed his wife's hands?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.

Note; I see a lot of negative comments saying thrash and seeing nothing wrong in groping someone’s wife. Those of you lots doing this will meet your Waterloo very soon. Under no circumstances should you grope a woman be it married or single! You could be beaten to death or injured severely and nothing will happen! I repeat! Nothing will happen and you will be arrested and charge to court after beaten thoroughly. Una need strong thing for this country!
You did very well but not to my expectations.
You suppose call me ,na that kind scenario I dey like .omo I fit wound the guy O . cause me self no get chills
When person tell you say she don marry kon use wedding ring show you na that time you kon still grab her hand.omo your wife self cold I know my GF she go ooze that guy slap before mii reach there.. But nothing spoil sha..
Re: Thread closed by Reelmii: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

The op should get ready for more fights in the future and that this one ended well 4 him may not be the case next time oo!!! Don't fight any man because of a woman! Either he kills u or u kill him, either way u die or u go to prison and the LovePeddler would continue y u re in jail enjoying mosquito's, make men get sense for once for this their life, tueh! Spits on op's head! Fighter of the women's rights!
I am even concerned about the sister in law that did the matric, na from her the revenge go start from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by placeofallure(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.

I'm sure you didn't read the part where he said the fool touched his wife!

You shouldn't touch people anyhow, especially without their consent. She's not your gf or family member. Even toddlers resist to be touched at times and you dare not touch them.

I don't know what is wrong with young people of nowadays, I don't know how they're raised or who is raising them. Yet this one had the effrontery to call somebody's wife classless. You are the classless one here. You woo a woman, if she says No, then it's a No!

I wish MansoryMX and his crew can handle you for real so that sense can return to your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Jesuschild: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2021
No person has the right to lay his/her hands on another no matter the condition/situation. The yahoo boy messed up for doing what he did and oga Navy who is supposed to be an ambassador of how civilized beings should live did the complete opposite as usual of so many of the military. We are not living in a sane society today cos of this barbaric mentality. You had no right to lay your hands on that man, if you feel agrieved call the police and let them do their job. In a sane society you would be behind bars and charged but we aren't. If you can come here to brag that nothing will happen even if one should kill another (security personnel for that matter)then there is no hope for civility. Let me just stop cos we truly disappointed for we deserve and expect better.
MansoryMX:

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by SeunDobo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Map1:
you be yeye Man, a real man don't fight for woman,if the guy kill you after your death another man will still bang her, Don't ever fight some one you don't know,he might come back for you

WISEWORDS OF THE DAY , DON'T EVER FIGHT SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW HE MIGHT COME BACK FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nadoson1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!
ya bro, I got your point but sometimes letting something's go does not show weakness rather let problems rest. I've once heard a lady called up his husband to come home and beat up his own brother because the lady was having problem with her brother in-law, upon hearing his wife crying voice that his brother is beating her lol and behold the man ran back home with annoyance and met his death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / My End Of Year Apology. / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.