Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Thread closed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16338 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by descarado: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Sssssshh don't talk too much

What's the name of the school. I will go there and find your wife's sister if this story is real then I will find you
Calm down don't make too much noise

I am not interested in your cool reply or word skill.

Just be a man and tell me the name of the school.

Exactly why I called him a foolish @op.

Creating problem for his inlaw already. Brain is for sound reasoning not gra gra.
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101
you are wise
Re: Thread closed by MrSamsung(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're just being naive chief, no offense.

You've contacts but you're very very vulnerable. I take it that you've never had issues with die hard cultists or maybe you're one, if you're then I will understand you a little.

What you did was a careless mistake, trust me on this. I understand how you felt knowing that your wife was being harassed by a mere Yahoo boy, it's humiliating considering all the contacts you've but dude, your contacts are still human but cultists are devil's bridegroom.

The wisest thing you've done was to tell the guy to fvck off and if he still wouldn't listen then call the police.

You may have cousins in EFFC and younger siblings in police, army, navy and even Amotekun but you still sleep alone with your wife in your house.

A cultist who is determined to get revenge will murder you right in your house and rape your wife join if he really wants her.

Being highly connected is good but wisdom is profitable to direct

It's not just a cultist that can do this.
But a determined avenger, it could be anybody, can do that on his own or through PAID ASSASSINS

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by sharpwriter(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Such people should be taught a life lesson. They were spoilt early in life

Don't mind them. They think because they got small change they can do whatever they like without consequences.
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
LordofNaija:

Let me gladly tell you that the reason your wife called you was because she was with your mother in-law. If she were alone she would have collected the 50k and delivered service accordingly. If she was being honest the situation isn't enough to start calling you to come over. Is that conscience of guilt fron the ones she had done before that pushed her on overdrive
just to win her husband's trust.
Re: Thread closed by Taitaiwo: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..your friend died?

Yes. He died immediately, brain splash on the floor
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
Wow, pathetic

That dude his wife had confrontation with is somehow protected by some divine forces probably one of the chosen cus if they got to him first they were gonna kill him...
Truth is u can't just mess with anyone in this world. Some people are protect not by juju or babalawo or any kind of voodoo

then by what?
Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're just being naive chief, no offense.

You've contacts but you're very very vulnerable. I take it that you've never had issues with die hard cultists or maybe you're one, if you're then I will understand you a little.

What you did was a careless mistake, trust me on this. I understand how you felt knowing that your wife was being harassed by a mere Yahoo boy, it's humiliating considering all the contacts you've but dude, your contacts are still human but cultists are devil's bridegroom.

The wisest thing you've done was to tell the guy to fvck off and if he still wouldn't listen then call the police.

You may have cousins in EFFC and younger siblings in police, army, navy and even Amotekun but you still sleep alone with your wife in your house.

A cultist who is determined to get revenge will murder you right in your house and rape your wife join if he really wants her.

Being highly connected is good but wisdom is profitable to direct
fact... nobody supported what that yahoo boy did but wisdom is needed

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Bayonet40: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
some people here are supporting what the Yahoo boy did. lol, very funny. (no mind my Grammer abeg).. gentlemen similar thing happened to me some years back (2018). my younger sis called me (with her Small Itel phone) and informed me that a guy whom she believed was a cultist approached her and demanded for her phone number which she refused. the guy then slapped her and forcefully collected her Android phone from her. I just laughed and asked her where she was and she told me she was around her lodge. the next day I entered the school with my friends/colleagues (all members of the armed forces) and went straight to my sister's lodge, after hearing what happened from from her and her friends. i asked them if they new the idiot which they said yes and also gave me info about him. the next day I went in search of him and caught him in a beer palor together with his friends. I asked him to provide my sister's phone immediately, but he proved stubborn and threatened to beat me up. lol. the baba no know say my guys don round everywhere. I was just laughing at him. before I could know what's up, my colleagues had started mending his cultists friends around. I took the bastard to the female lodge and made him swim the most dirtiest gutters. while I was Kparufin the idiot, my sis called me that a lady had returned her phone to her. omo since that day. if I enter that school, na senior man the idiot dey call me till my sis graduate.
while the idiot was serving my job I thought his men would turn up, but no none of them show. ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
dairykidd:
embarassed
Will u shut up? Offering to fvck someone's wife like a prostitute while grabbing her and even insulting her mother is not enough reason? Na because no sabi sef. Person like me I will personally involve ur crew make i see the extent of una power. And heads must roll. Dem no touch am well sef. Make una dey encourage nonsense until una go market no return again. Not all men are as kind as the OP
how did you know all that was true.they are better ways oga boss would have handled the matter.dats what they are saying.

u can be fuvk in different angles bro,no be everybody you fit protect o

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Adasun(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
omaclarry:
The alleged G-boy was wrong. However, baba dont ever rush into fight for a woman be she wife or mother if u wia not there when it started. I have seen a case wia the situation flipped and the wife was told to slap her husband severally
lols,gist me more
Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
descarado:

Exactly why I called him a foolish @op.

Creating problem for his inlaw already. Brain is for sound reasoning not gra gra.

The olodo is there making mouth. exit.

Mad man
Re: Thread closed by Tloc(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
hosemujica:
I like what you did to the idiot, those fools think that they can bed any woman with their ill gotten wealth . I swear our morals have gone to the dogs in this country.

In as much as I'm glad the idiot was mended, I really would not have approached this issue the way you did, what if his cult friends intervained and mended you and your friends instead? Even when they know you are security personnel, the country lacks security in all ramifications if you doubt me ask your colleagues in Sambisa forest

I want to believe your wife just called you to tell you what's going on, but if she called you to actually come and fight, mehn! Watch that woman well o, she needs cautioning.

Oga, even cultists know there limits. They hit a brick wall when it comes to military, or you think going against an officer would be like the school boys they kid with? You guys type a lot of crap on an anonymous forum like this forgetting that most cultists on campuses are taken down by plain cloth DSS officers. Cultists know where not to thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by SEGLIZ: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

no experience na me na me go yarn as you just yarn fine boys dey everly couple.
no rugged buccaneers go support nonsense.
Re: Thread closed by franklingud(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.
Sense is far from you.

Just look at what you are saying.

You can never have sense again.... Kpata kpata

If i were the husband, i will throw the yahoo boy inside a drum with tear gas and lock it up.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Roon9(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Someday when you get married. Stand and watch while another man sexually harass your wife! Chicken hearted men disgust me!

FYI I am married. You are just not getting the point my friend
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Woman wey because of her I send person go kirikiri where she dey now?

Make I just sit dey enjoy folishness

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Twelfthman: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
God divine protection... Especially of people with mission to complete on earth.

Adasun:
then by what?
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Taitaiwo:

,...Oh boy,..just because of fighting for his wife.
Re: Thread closed by MeekySmudger(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Taitaiwo:

,...Oh boy,..his family members would blame the wife,..I know that for sure.
Re: Thread closed by tobidipity(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX You have done well. Don't mind this bast**ds saying trash. I would have done more if I were in your shoes. Woman say she is married and not interested and u still get guts to talk trash to her and her mother. If I no comot all your teeth make I know why

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by AlexB300: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Woman wey because of her I send person go kirikiri where she dey now?

Make I just sit dey enjoy folishness
they don’t know grin
Re: Thread closed by AlexB300: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
What the alleged yahoo boy did was wrong, @Op could’ve scolded the guy. Never resort to violence, you no sabi who get 2hrs to leave. If you kill am na jail u go go o. Someone in my family can testify to this scenario.
Anyways if u get life imprisonment, you don’t need to ask what your wife would do afterwards cool
Re: Thread closed by Lotuslotus: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.
this is the stupidest thing I've seen in a really long while. You must be a sexual harasser for you to be talking like that. So a stupid guy drags a woman's hand and says I'll give you 50k if you have sex with me and you think it's okay. Did the woman look like a prostitute to him? Even if she was a prostitute and she says no, the idiot should have gone his way! You people are really stupid in this Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one...I can imagine the edit crying like a baby after he realised his water has passed garri grin.

Say no to sexual harassment.
Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Leave am.make him dey make mouth
abi na e wahala wen e happen...
Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Leave am.make him dey make mouth
abi na e wahala wen e happen...
Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Globad:

Even though you're making sense, it's hard to read your posts because of poor punctuation.

No vex o.
i don't read my write up before i post it.
Re: Thread closed by tosaino95(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Taitaiwo:

We should mind the way we insult people in the forum. You can pass your message without insult bro.
That guy show off provoked me, am sorry for my attitude...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.