Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hungry After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry After Sex (4987 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry After Sex by wwwkaycom(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
ashawopikin:
it means you are getting old, try and be talking multiple vitamins
Thank you guys, you've all spoken well. Even those jocular comments, I appreciate all. The first time I noticed it, I quickly went to my doctor and did general check up even without telling him why.
After getting the results and been certified ok and I was still not satisfied, he asked me lots of questions and I told him this experiences. He laughed and started shedding tears. He asked me about what I expected at close to 50.
I'm curious, why get hungry after sex and since I didn't experience it before November last year. He told me its normal and made some prescriptions just as made also in some comments here. I'm relieved to realise that its not any serious issue, thank you all.
Re: Hungry After Sex by bhella10: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Take it easy my man. Beg your wife to go easy on you or still take non alcoholic packaged agbo if you must satisfy madam. Nothing do you my brother. Kokoko l'ara ota n le....
Re: Hungry After Sex by Yewandequeen(f): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Your carburettor is worn out.. You need a new engine

Or it could be over Hitting.. When the engine is running, does the nyash sweat?? if yes then it could be a malfunctioning thermostat or damaged radiator..

You need to see a Doctor mechanic
grin
Re: Hungry After Sex by ststyreal(f): 1:44am On Apr 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
How wide is the hole that you’re knacking?

A puccy turn Konga can make a manz life miserable..
Mind what you say please, we are talking about his wife here please... I come in peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Always Say Something That Make Me Fear / Look Where I'm Living / Why Do Some Women Love Money So Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.