Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? (3268 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / My Aunt Did Not Cook/ Prepare Me Food When I Went Visiting Her? / Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2021
I can't marry a woman who can't cook not just for my own sake but also for the sake of the children
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2021
InvestingExpert:
we are in the world where almost everyone is about shape and sizes of a lady or money in the bank account

so I just wanted to ask, can you marry a lady that can't cook?

what if she is very rich and well to do?

what if she has all the qualities you desire in a lady but can't cook?

And also for the ladies

Can you marry a man that doesn't do house chores and doesn't want to help in the cleaning of the house?

I need your honest opinion?

Yes I can, it doesn't matter, I am the woman of the house and his wife after all. Is my duty to cook, clean the house to make it neat and tidy. And yes I can also marry a man that can't cook. Mine is to spoil him with my delicious meals.

Peace grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
meenah04:
Yes I can, it doesn't matter, I am the woman of the house and his wife after all. Is my duty to cook, clean the house to make it neat and tidy. And yes I can also marry a man that can't cook. Mine is to spoil him with my delicious meals.

Peace grin

Nice kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning world
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning nl
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2021
More comments
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by 9japride(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2021
The act of cooking can be learnt. Except the lady is not a serious person.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2021
9japride:
The act of cooking can be learnt. Except the lady is not a serious person.

If she couldn't learn when not married how will she learn when married, what about the kids
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by 9japride(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2021
InvestingExpert:

If she couldn't learn when not married how will she learn when married, what about the kids

[color=#006600][/color]

I know of lady who couldn't cook, but while in marriage she learnt how to cook properly when men bad mouth her for some months. Anything is possible in life. Those who are doctors, mechanics, lawyers etc all learnt it. Nothing is really hard to learn.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by Cousin9999: 8:46am On May 01, 2021
No adult should be unable to cook regardless of gender. I can't really take someone seriously who can't cook, it's ignorant and immature. And people who can't cook tend to eat unhealthy and look unhealthy. I can't imagine marrying someone like that.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by InvestingExpert(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Good morning people
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Twoclans:
I kuku don't like cooking ,marriage is not for me either .

I just want to have so much money, the kind of money that stops nonsense .Who marriage help undecided
amen to your prayers. U no go Marry but yhu go get plenty money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? / Can You Tatoo This on your Ass / hi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.