Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? (3157 Views)

Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by changeman(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2007
Wow !!!!!!!!!! I guess one can only imagine right now. This can get you crazy for a minute and anything can happen then. Whatever happens, i pray i don't do, or say what i will live to regret for the rest of my life. As painful as that situation might be, Sometime it a blessing in disguise. A real man will come some day, but i will never give up on life or marriage, not for any loser. I will collect myself afterward, put on my best, arrange myself, learn from my mistake and start planning for my next wedding while i wait for my prince charming to come and rock my world. No situation is big enough to define, stop or limit me. My tomorrow will always be the best of my life.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by laudate: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2007
mohawkchic:

~Realisticly though,there's no tellin how one would behave under such circumstances!!!

Gbam!! wink

Let everyone pray against this kind of evil, biko!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by prettychic(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
AHHHHHHH, shocked shocked, ABASI!! CHINEKE, THIS WOULD BE A SHOCKER ENOUGH TO TAKE ONE TO A PLANE-OF-NO-RETURN!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
WELL, DEARIES ,AFTER THAT LIFE CONTINUES!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by anny20: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2007
1st reaction---shock!!(is the dude ok)
2nd reaction--- look for the nearest mirror to check me self out( just to be sure i;m still my sexy ol'self)
3rd reaction---scope around for the nearest bloke and hook up( there gast to be one somewhere)
4th reaction--- feel sorry for the jilter( he has no idea what he just lost and what trouble he just saved me from)

ok, ok, seriously did i hear u say jilt ke? altar kini? i'll find the bastard and castrate him with a blunt knife, prevent him from procreating more loosers like him! askor!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by jayvin01: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2007
anny20:

1st reaction---shock!!(is the dude ok)
2nd reaction--- look for the nearest mirror to check me self out( just to be sure i;m still my sexy ol'self)
3rd reaction---scope around for the nearest bloke and hook up( there gast to be one somewhere)
4th reaction--- feel sorry for the jilter( he has no idea what he just lost and what trouble he just saved me from)

ok, ok, seriously did i hear u say jilt ke? altar kini? i'll find the bastard and castrate him with a blunt knife, prevent him from procreating more loosers like him! askor!

thats rite, okare lai, baba mi lo fi jo! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by Pip(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2007
get a replacement angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by crazyp(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
God forbid, the thot it alone can kill me
i pray it doesnt happen to me
cos i wont even have to strenght to kill him
i'll just relocate immediately.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by yimiton(f): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
Oh my gosh!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
m'feeling faint already just thinkin bout it. embarassed embarassed

Reboshke!! God forbid.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by sylvex(f): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
faint!! I MEAN F A I NT ! Jess! who posted such thread? U wan kill person, Lord! my head aches. I dont want to think it much less dream of it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by Busta(f): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
I really pray that don't happen. I honestly don't know what i'll do
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Jilted At The Altar? by denny4ril: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
serious question but for real, it can make one go mad. the earlier the break up the better

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Back Ex-boyfriend From Cameroon / Tall Or Short / You Can't Find This Anywhere On The planET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.