Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90906 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Skmoda360(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Toks2008:

I knew this Perruzzi story IF IT'S TRUE will definitely turn Chioma to a baby mama but not to worry, whist it is frowned at in the Eastern part of Naija, Yoruba guys don't discriminate... We are cool marrying a single mum...
That's if the mother is not aware she won't support the marriage......
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tunapawizzy: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

The man that’s being used by different women is not shameless to you. Illogical at its finest
if both/all parties are able to achieve their ultimate agenda/goal, no one gets used
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HacheNoire: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
shizzle11:
Idiot girl disgracing her family and lineage. Dropped out of school to run after a boy cos of fame and money instead of facing her studies or completing her education

A fool that couldn't learn from others before her

...expecting a young boy in his elements and prime like davido to be faithful to you because your pussy na gold and honey combined

At least avoid getting pregnant or do wedding proper but the foolish girl no just get sense...disgracing herself and family upandan

'The cane wey husband use flog first wife, e go still use am flog second wife'

Ola rotimi in his book the gods are not to blame said "if the frog in front falls into a pit, others behind take caution".

Chioma is a big fool and a disgrace.

I have no iota of sympathy to waste on such a dumb idiot. Let her carry her cross

And if you are her follower or fan expecting a pity party, then you are a dumb fool too ...no apologies

May the gods of our land continue to bless you with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Newboss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.

He kept to his word and Chioma decided to walk away. So he moved on.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by onyedika946(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
WTF, you sound like a 2yr old.
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by moshuur(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
u're very dumb....
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HacheNoire: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
ijames:
Where the assurance na...

Expired!
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
U self u no see say the person make u quote don dey mad small small.
Lol.. i swear down grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by zinodizt: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
I am sure you are typing from a phone with broken screen with your very low level of literacy. look at the trash you are spewing from your stuffed head. i no blame you.
TheSupleemLeada:
grin grin grin grin

The bitch dropped out of school to wh0re around with a Playboy...and left being a baby mama, davido even tried settling the bitch by getting her a chef's contract but the wh0re's only source of income is her ass and pvssy. Igbo women and wh0rish nature, they'd fvck a dog for any price.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by grammarnazi12: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zane2point4:

You can't do anything, when did child birth become abomination to you feminist?

Let she too return all the millions davido gave her, the fame too blc she was a pure nobody and a drop out.
Let she also return davido sperm, since na una wey sabbi entitled mentality pass.

Two adults did smthn and anoda human being came out, u now carry the matter for head.
Perfect reply. That Sap girl is a lost dunce.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saintneo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
when did Ini Edo become Igbo?

pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by gaskiyamagana: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Skmoda360:

You are so pained to the marrow....pele grin
So pain that one sold her pussy to celebrainless or that another one get pussy wey sweater? Screw your brain well well.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Obascoetubi: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I just pity these Innocent women sometimes, it is them that fall victim of badt guys like Davido, but tbh you can't keep someone like Davido to yourself, the guy is too hot to be tamed, even Enisa can never ever
DIDN'T WE HEAR RUMOURS OF CHIOMA'S SCANDAL WITH ANOTHER GUY B4 DAVIDO DUMPED HER? ASK KEMI
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Factshunter: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

As if you are a virgin yourself and still with your first boyfriend? Why curse him, or don't you know, it takes two to tangle? undecided
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tunapawizzy: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
DominusPrime:

She was just foolish in choosing to invest all that for him. What does she have that a man like him would marry her? He has dumped others and she knew it. She must have been really foolish and naive to think he will marry her. Everything she has he already gets outside so what's in her? The only issue I have with her is how her family could let her leave in dreamland cos of money. I would even prefer a woman who enters the relationship knowing this would happen and be prepared to live with it than a fool like her.
Dont blame her family, what would u have them do, if she insists thats the person she wants. I just hope they pointed the risks to her
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sisisioge: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Lets not make it look like its all losses for her in the relationship, Davido made CHioma popular, lots of young smart girls dont get that much of an opportunity and they turn lemons to lemonade....She should be able to use that popularity and network to her advantage. The people around her should help her, she has a face, she has the popularity, she has the network....

True, hopefully she will use it now cos she had all the opportunity to do something for herself while with him but choose to be the lover girl. I hope she does something now...poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HacheNoire: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Alfred74: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Small pikin talk.
Which court lol
Court for ya village abi grin

Make she embrace the fame and endorsement wey she get from dating Davido,at least her life don change.

People wen don marry born pikin finish dey divorce nothing happen, na one babe way open leg collect prick born na him sky go fall for.

Common go find akamu drink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by franchasng: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uncharted56:
A hooker on twitter exposed him for non payment, if I find the screenshot of the post she made I will update this comment

The guy is banging carelessly no hope for chioma
every rich and financially buoyant guy of that age fvck girls recklessly unless he is a pure born again Christian which Davido isn't.

Any lady marrying or dating an entertainment star should have it in mind that he's fvcking other ladies steady no secret there.

Ordinary Yahoo Boys are fvcking different girls daily talk less of a hip hop star that most girls would want to fvck for free.

Chioma and other girls like her should go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by grammarnazi12: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

After backlashing you will all go back to your girlfriends who just went and collected Kondo from another guy or better still you go back to raise the kids your wives are having for other men. What’s my business?
You goofed on this one, though.

Not necessary.

And do you think all girls are like this?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Joseph08(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
No more Assurance grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Obascoetubi: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.
ASK KEMI TO TELL US ABOUT CHIOMA'S DIRTY SECRET.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
He already has 2-3 baby mama and you think he will settle down with you as his young age are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HacheNoire: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I just pity these Innocent women sometimes, it is them that fall victim of badt guys like Davido, but tbh you can't keep someone like Davido to yourself, the guy is too hot to be tamed, even Enisa can never ever

You said well.

Davido is still a kid and maturity still far from him. He will settle down someday, and I presume his personality will want to settle for a woman at his level.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by djon78(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Liposure:
Chioma is a disgrace to womanhood.

Not really true
She can still make something out of her life
She can still get suitors and move on

Davido is a no no
Putting her hope on a man irresponsibly impregnating women up and down was a big mistake
But it can still be corrected
All depends on her

One of my brothers drivers daughter who had a baby out of wedlock some years ago got married early last year to a fresh made young husband
She delivered this year and her mom went for omugwo

The family was happy

Nothing is impossible absolutely

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pacespot(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
What do you expect before, relationship that was built on fads I knew so many relationships would have been broken copying the style of these two "lovers"
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by dalass(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Chill out now.....

Tuface impregnated someone 3x with three kids, another with 2 kids before he married Annie. Was he able to restore them back? kiss

Did the other baby namas drag him to court?

There is Flaviur, Timaya etc who have baby mamas all over. I wonder why the hatred

You need to be calming down abeg grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good she's moving on, though davido will always be a part of her life. Next time don't just get pregnant carelessly for a known Casanova.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sisisioge: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:

No. 4 shouldnt be a problem, she should find the strength to become unbothered and genuinely focus on herself. There's really no reason to stand up for Davido here, its just that people are amazed that Chioma would probably expect loyalty from him, given his history with women. He ridiculed one of his baby mamas publicly, that alone should have put her off.

You know how we like to think we're special and everyone deserves a shot at happiness, right? Last last, na someone Davido go marry . See 2Baba, his own bad was crazy. Knocking up 3 women almost at the same time but see him today, all settled and being absolutely discrete. So Chioma might have thought it was the final real. It is well o...I wish them well. Love is a crazy biattch fa.

Looking on the bright side,the new babe will have read and understood all the 3 memos wink

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by franchasng: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
shizzle11:
Idiot girl disgracing her family and lineage. Dropped out of school to run after a boy cos of fame and money instead of facing her studies or completing her education

A fool that couldn't learn from others before her

...expecting a young boy in his elements and prime like davido to be faithful to you because your pussy na gold and honey combined

At least avoid getting pregnant or do wedding proper but the foolish girl no just get sense...disgracing herself and family upandan

'The cane wey husband use flog first wife, e go still use am flog second wife'

Ola rotimi in his book the gods are not to blame said "if the frog in front falls into a pit, others behind take caution".

Chioma is a big fool and a disgrace.

I have no iota of sympathy to waste on such a dumb idiot. Let her carry her cross

And if you are her follower or fan expecting a pity party, then you are a dumb fool too ...no apologies
Talketh it jareh.

You are just said the honest shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.