Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,441 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90771 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Skmoda360(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson
Eleribu somebori ni eh.......

Is it a must he marry her after she "peruzzilied" around ehn.....nonsense tongue
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
If this is not clout chasing then She definitely has bad advisers.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Calitoscassius(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
well nairaland proves you wrong.

Everyday there’s a man/boy on here crying about women and marriage. The ladies appear unbothered. But y’all won’t let them be unbothered in peace .
I have not come across any of that on Nairaland, perhaps you should give the links to the threads on Nairaland.

I guarantee you i am not one of those not letting them be unbothered. I couldn't careless about marriage, I already have 3 baby mamas of my own to put up with. I love my kids more.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Liposure: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chioma is a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by gassbee: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wat do u expect from someone bearing obo, u sure say dem never swear for d guy with puni
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Skmoda360:

Eleribu somebori ni eh.......

Is it a must he marry her after she "peruzzilied" around ehn.....nonsense tongue

I knew this Perruzzi story IF IT'S TRUE will definitely turn Chioma to a baby mama but not to worry, whist it is frowned at in the Eastern part of Naija, Yoruba guys don't discriminate... We are cool marrying a single mum...
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Calitoscassius(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

May your days be long brother man, I see u living longer years than your ancestors. My respect and regards to the kids, way to go baba
Cheers!! Bro!! I tell you i have peace of mind.

Baby mama number 5 and 6 would still get aquinted with Davido happily knowing that he already has 4 baby mamas.. women have become shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Miyachi: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

grin grin grin
Drag who in courts? Because your lawyers will be working pro bono and his won't?
Mistakes are mistakes, the best thing to do will be to move on. This is another reason to flee from pre-marital relations, sex can't keep anyone - man or woman. If she had never slept with this guy, she'd feel less cheated.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by emmy512: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

guys are faithful until caught.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by olalekan9320(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
make we hear word abeg
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
well nairaland proves you wrong.

Everyday there’s a man/boy on here crying about women and marriage. The ladies appear unbothered. But y’all won’t let them be unbothered in peace .
. Super story! don't believe everything u read here cy, I'm yet to see any of the dude within my circle having a regrets over a lady enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Kingfragz: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
E don choke o
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by kponkedenge(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Just going through the pages on this post and saw all the insults hurled at you....

You said nothing wrong though.

But what you don't know is that girls will never learn.... More are out there waiting for him to grace their bed and even born for him.......then when things go bad they begin to cry.

It's just a crazy world we live in.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please everyone listen to me.......this is none of our business and we don't have to make it our business,we should rather be discussing on how to send someone back Daura as soon as possible.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by shizzle11(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Idiot girl disgracing her family and lineage. Dropped out of school to run after a boy cos of fame and money instead of facing her studies or completing her education

A fool that couldn't learn from others before her

...expecting a young boy in his elements and prime like davido to be faithful to you because your pussy na gold and honey combined

At least avoid getting pregnant or do wedding proper but the foolish girl no just get sense...disgracing herself and family upandan

'The cane wey husband use flog first wife, e go still use am flog second wife'

Ola rotimi in his book the gods are not to blame said "if the frog in front falls into a pit, others behind take caution".

Chioma is a big fool and a disgrace.

I have no iota of sympathy to waste on such a dumb idiot. Let her carry her cross

And if you are her follower or fan expecting a pity party, then you are a dumb fool too ...no apologies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by emmy512: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Miyachi:

grin grin grin
Drag who in courts? Because your lawyers will be working pro bono and his won't?
Mistakes are mistakes, the best thing to do will be to move on. This is another reason to flee from pre-marital relations, sex can't keep anyone - man or woman. If she had never slept with this guy, she'd feel less cheated.
the real lesson to be learnt
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by millionboi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
Davido is my hero,iyamri women are only good when they give us free yansh but it's not a good idea to marry them.Just enjoy the free yansh and move on and marry your own.
tribalistic ant
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ijaya123: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
[s]Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Nonsense[/s].
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Stop wasting your "curses" on two unmarried people who decided it's time to break up. Focus on your focus.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
If you use this same energy to talk to ladies they would be better off. A man has kids with different women already yet money did not allow her reason with sense. I have nothing against her relationship with Davido but what I don't get is the anger and bitterness. The moment you agree to be with a man like him keep it in mind that he will soon throw you away. That way everyone has peace. Even his other baby mamas have accepted. She will soon join them. Was she really thinking that beauty(without brains)will make him marry her? How stupid can one be? You ladies seem to forget that that beauty or big breast or backside you have is everywhere on the streets and once one is tired he can easily move on. That's why I tell young men around me, chase the money and girls will fall easy but when you chase girls first without fixing your life what chioma did to her first boyfriend will be small.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tunapawizzy: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmm....I already answered this question earlier. She invested her time, exposed her family, her absolutely affection, supported his career, birthed a child for him....(dot dot here means the list continues o) and you call that absolutely nothing? It is well.

Let me let you enjoy the rest of your evening biko.
Lets not make it look like its all losses for her in the relationship, Davido made CHioma popular, lots of young smart girls dont get that much of an opportunity and they turn lemons to lemonade....She should be able to use that popularity and network to her advantage. The people around her should help her, she has a face, she has the popularity, she has the network....

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ay04z(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lie... I follow both... GOD PUNISH 9JA BLOGGERS WITH LIES. MUMU PEOPLE

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Newboss(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

She walked away from Davido and you still curse Davido? No wonder Nigeria is like this. Na people like you full this country.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Hear yourself?

So when her parent warned her not to toed the path did she listen?

Has Chioma not jilted someone before? Then karma is a bitch.

Pls if not being stupid how can a girl be looking for a home and a sperms donor like Davido is her choice

Pls Chioma was a clout chaser and she got marital injury pls let her go and be licking her wound herself next time when her parent advice her she will listen.

Mind you hope you are not attaching tribal sentiment into this? Almost all igbo extraction (both husband and wife) in Nollywood had divorced so this is no tribal shit it's purely stupidity.

Your court case is null and void because no legal binding between them ok. And pls mind your business let Chioma complain first ok. These was how my people turned against FFK but put the shame his prostitute wife sleeping with Akpan in her marital home under the shelf and turned tribal insults on FFK. Pls all of you should mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Skmoda360(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
gaskiyamagana:
Its now up to Chioma to carry Davido go court to stop selling of dat SONG

Chioma my Lover...
Chioma my Lover...
YEYE musician, yeye celebrainless
YEYE gold digger as well.
Whose lady's turn of shameless affairs?
You are so pained to the marrow....pele grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by emmy512: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmm....I already answered this question earlier. She invested her time, exposed her family, her absolutely affection, supported his career, birthed a child for him....(dot dot here means the list continues o) and you call that absolutely nothing? It is well.

compared to his investments. hers is both nothing
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
sisisioge:

She was just foolish in choosing to invest all that for him. What does she have that a man like him would marry her? He has dumped others and she knew it. She must have been really foolish and naive to think he will marry her. Everything she has he already gets outside so what's in her? The only issue I have with her is how her family could let her leave in dreamland cos of money. I would even prefer a woman who enters the relationship knowing this would happen and be prepared to live with it than a fool like her.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HacheNoire: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Are you educated? Does the law bind their union?

What case are you taking to court? That you were fvcked and impregnated by a serial fvcker

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Newboss(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Chioma left Davido, not the other way around
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

na chioma greedy eye wey carry am go her current situation. I am sure there were other decent men out there who were very responsible but because of her selfish interests for fame, she dropped them. I dont pity such ladies, they deserve it all.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Does that mean no more ASSURANCE?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Newboss(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
When you see irresponsibilitiness in a man call it out don't refer to it as "bad guy". Davido is so so irresponsible. He is not a bad guy.

He is very responsible. He takes care of all his kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.