Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90861 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Fuckyoumod: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.
why you dey curse Davido innocent children?

Na Davido innocent children tell una to turn gold diggers, hoes and baby mama's.
Was chioma not aware of the mess she was getting into?

Where is it written that Davido must marry chioma?

Your curses on those innocent children will end in futility. Simply Because Davido was having fun like any other nigga.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jerewise332:

Hanty why all these unnecessary trash
Chioma na ur sister or ur relative?

Why u come take panadol 4 other person headache?
Wcheeeeh!!!
She is from Igbo I'm Igbo.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Noblewealth(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

Is this the right thing to say.. let the curse be upon you too. just touch say wetin happen
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
zinodizt:
I am sure you are typing from a phone with broken screen with your very low level of literacy. look at the trash you are spewing from your stuffed head. i no blame you.

Says a ret@d
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by LordOfTheGame: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I just pity these Innocent women sometimes, it is them that fall victim of badt guys like Davido, but tbh you can't keep someone like Davido to yourself, the guy is too hot to be tamed, even Enisa can never ever

Enisa will definitely be the next in line....

If you know, you know...
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

Fortunately, you are poor

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by skentelelady(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Newboss:

Chioma left Davido, not the other way around

This is a lie. Chioma couldn't have left him and would keep the pix till now that she deleted them. She felt things could still work out but the kissing pix and al the SM trolls vexed her ti delete all pix with him

She messed up big time. Like people said and and as eyes can⁹ see, davido loved her so much ro the extent of doing explanation during PJ saga with sophie but she must have done something that he couldn't forget. We will know the truth in future

And why is Chioma silent? What's she hidding Why is she not crying out?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!
Karma studied law of balancing so she ain't no bitch when it comes to performing her duties

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
You were making sense until you started bringing tribe into the picture. So i cant give your comment a like for that. Most women behave whori$h for money irrespective of tribe or race.

Flatin0 chics take it to a whole new level.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
When you see irresponsibilitiness in a man call it out don't refer to it as "bad guy". Davido is so so irresponsible. He is not a bad guy.

2Face is responsible na
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Klass99(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by zinodizt: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Even if you are retard@d at lest u need dey try act normal small small
TheSupleemLeada:

Says a ret@d
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by GogetterMD(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

Drag him to court for what exactly? Consensual sex? Having his baby?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by oluwaahmed: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Whats so special about chioma? How is she dft from the other baby mamas that he has and he will have. Shey when dele momodu was calling him out for being irresponsible all of you were singing dele na ma boy, na see am. Once u women learn self-respect men will be chasing after you.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Somzee(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Calm down joor, don't cry more than the bereaved.
It's not necessary saying all those curses to the innocent kids that are not responsible for their father's actions.
Just remove sentiment and emotions, Chioma too should have used her brain. It's also a lesson to all women out there, nobody is indispensable, NEVER put your life on hold because of A man.

Davido owes her nothing, he didn't put a knife on her neck to be with him, she's an adult who made her choice. It's just left for her to brace up herself and move on with pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Dalil8: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Madam pray he doesn't see all what you wrote here, he's an active guest here.

You might end up in jail, no jokes. Don't think you're anonymous here. Take it down now.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Skmoda360(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Toks2008:

I am not talking about Mummy's boy, i mean a real mature sound minded Yoruba Guy.

Single motherhood no be curse .
Sure now but what about the one wey don born three nko?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Klass99(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
zinodizt:
Even if you are retard@d at lest u need dey try act normal small small

No matter how hard to try to pretend.... you're still a ret@d who isn't much in life
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ShawtCake(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Lmaoo see this one! So, you people don't know that Chioma's cane was hidden in the ceiling? Same came he used on Sophia and the other one. Smh! Was chioma blind or deaf? Or she simply has low self-esteem.. She indulged a serial womaniser! What she thinking? That he would change? Really?! She must be joking.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Tf bitch why you cursing the dude as if you won't open your fish smelling pussy for him if it happens to be you.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Akinsete19:
Not all that glitters is gold.
Some dey wey be say dem dey glitter and dem be gold
No go loseguard O grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin

This thread too sweet, you know why?

One dumbhoe has been ranting all over the thread like she knows David and Chi personally.

Patriarchy Fc seems to be winning though... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dalil8:

Madam pray he doesn't see all what you wrote here, he's an active guest here.

You might end up in jail, no jokes. Don't think you're anonymous here. Take it down now.

I am waiting for him. Davido if you are seeing this, God punish you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:
David carry him papa n family go East go do Introduction...d truth will come out one day

That is a question i have been asking is there something that is hidden?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

whatever you need to tell yourself hun.

Another African man will still come get his share of one of your women. It’s all in the name of brotherly love. kiss

Nothing new. I actually would be happy if one guy knack my wife. Straight divorce grin... Then, I marry someone else. I want to marry plenty women but my religion discourages that. The only way around it is if she cheats. Cheating is part of life. Chioma should accept it

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by lordm(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
MorataFC:
Man no be God grin
God bless you
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by MRKELS1983(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
[Leave all this talk, when a woman was never there for a man when he had nothing, all her curses against him will not work.quote author=saphiere post=100421594]It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.