Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90784 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

If Chioma wanted marriage, she would have got it before getting pregnant for him. I guess she was desperate, thinking that pregnancy would do the magic. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Klass99(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Topmaike007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
PoshTraveler:
saphiere can never have sense na
I swear she no get common sense

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Fash20: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin grin grin grin

The bitch dropped out of school to wh0re around with a Playboy...and left being a baby mama, davido even tried settling the bitch by getting her a chef's contract but the wh0re's only source of income is her ass and pvssy. Igbo women and wh0rish nature, they'd fvck a dog for any price.

Trabalistic piece of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Starberg(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
It's all facade. It's a jamboree of clout chasing. It will surprise you that it was staged for media houses to have him hot on their leaves.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
RastaJack:

Of course, Cococandy. You know a lot about paternity fraud fraud given that your daughter doesn't belong to the man you are living with. You were screwing multiple people at the time and dumbed it on him and the simp is raising another man's child as his own unknowingly.
You definitely know a lot about getting pregnant for different men like you were doing in Owerri back then.

Lmao. But you no lie sha. Na thief sabi how to catch thief. There's something she isn't telling us.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Drsmartphilips: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.
you be okpe,shey na she be first woman wey davido go date
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ityP(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
If that would make davido have sense so be it

But will it make you have sense? grin
Think about it
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by McLizbae: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chioma is either deceiving herself or being stupid, while David is simply irresponsible.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

@saphiere you are one of the few that i respect her comment here but one this one i sincerely disagree with you.

Davido is a celebrity, that is the norm in showbiz industry the guy has done nothing wrong.

Chioma should have sort herself out by using the guy to build her status.

Imagine Davido being your niece wetin u go tell am
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Klass99(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cutie09:

@saphiere you are one of the few that i respect her comment here but one this one i sincerely disagree with you.

Davido is a celebrity, that is the norm in showbiz industry the guy has done nothing wrong.

Chioma should have sort herself out by using the guy to build her status.

Imagine Davido being your niece wetin u go tell am
Jay Z is also a celeb.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin grin grin grin

The bitch dropped out of school to wh0re around with a Playboy...and left being a baby mama, davido even tried settling the bitch by getting her a chef's contract but the wh0re's only source of income is her ass and pvssy. Igbo women and wh0rish nature, they'd fvck a dog for any price.

Are you sure? Where are the facts
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

See somebody that says d future is female. See prayer e de pray for her fellow females. Am struggling to understand how u come carry chioma matter for head like say na weavon. By d way, ur so called prayer no go anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Oracleforce: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Pls don't curse Davido....what has he done wrong? Does he not pay for service rendered....
ASSURANCE car worth of 10milion to Chioma, and many more...so before you curse Davido, let Chioma return all the money collected first then, the curse can far on Davido...
Chioma Toto has expired, David needs fresh Toto
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Mehn...u really a confused soul. U "redraw" peace...did u first "draw" peace before that u are going to "redraw" it? Pls, do they "redraw" peace? Y don't u spend time asking God to give u peace because it's something u seem to lack

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Jay Z is also a celeb.

CeeLo Green is one, R Kelly was or is one, Bobby Brown the list is endless. That industry glorify sleeping around

Yeah it is painful to the lady but that's hard reality she just need to pick up the pieces and build her life back anger wint sort anything
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Oracleforce: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
maasoap:

If Chioma wanted marriage, she would have got it before getting pregnant for him. I guess she was desperate, thinking that pregnancy would do the magic. Lol

What has Chioma brought to the table for this relationship other than cunt, boobs, and butts...

Generation of valueless ladies....nothing except expensive wear to enhance their worth...
Chioma pls come to me, lemme continue where Davido stopped....i will do. you well.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!

Thank you for this

What goes around come around... oga pls dig out the thread i just want be nosey grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cutie09:

CeeLo Green is one, R Kelly was or is one, Bobby Brown the list is endless. That industry glorify sleeping around

Yeah it is painful to the lady but that's hard reality she just need to pick up the pieces and build her life back anger wint sort anything
I am not angry over him sleeping around but the embarrassment he has cost Chioma. How many of these celebs you mentioned have promised to marry the ladies they sleep with and even go as far as meeting their parents for introduction?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Kellie069(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

But it’s not well with you actually

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

Exactly the kind of life I want. Why aren't you proud of it? Marriage na nonsense, especially for men. Just stress and early grave. Take care of your children bro
I actually love that kinda life, no stress. I didn't wanna sound harsh that is why i said i am not proud of it. cheesy

Sure, marriage is nonsense! my kids are well taken care of.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by biGwal(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
What does Chioma expect when she allowed a man who wasn't married to her get her pregnant despite the fact that the man has 2 babymamas already?

Chioma intentionally dedicated herself to be Davido's 3rd babymama.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by macdammy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Apprentice STFU
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
I am not angry over him sleeping around but the embarrassment he has cost Chioma. How many of these celebs you mentioned has promised to marry the ladies they sleep with and even go as far as meeting their parents for introduction?

I don't know any off hand now but i can dig it out . It happens everywhere Mike on 90 days fiancee brought Natalia from Ukraine to USA, after 88 days he said no 2 hours before their wedding as of last episodes. So it do happens. Davido us going to be okay people should be more worry on Chioma mental state. I pray she's okay cuz it must be hard. Davido in my opinion has done nothing wrong

she was engage then cancelled Happened to

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by adejoro1988(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
You drop out from School just to marry Davido.... U no do the wedding, now you loose both opportunities. woman!!! love of money is the beginning of downfall of a woman.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Sharaap my friend
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Raalsalghul: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Klass99:
[b]Dear Ladies,

After reading 9 pages of this thread may I make an appeal - please let us get some standards we are not willing to go below of.

One particular moniker has repeatedly said how women are cheap and shameless, and how he has 3 different baby mamas. I have no issues with his comment because that has been his experience.

Steve Harvey repeatedly says on his shows and in his books, that women have so much power - as in, men can only hold our hands, kiss us or sleep with us IF WE give them the permission to (rapists are not included in this matter) We need to start using that power wisely by;

1. Avoiding visibly irresponsible men like David.

2. Avoiding pregnancy out of wedlock and this baby mama lifestyle.

If you decide to fvck raw biko use P2 or other contraception. I am not endorsing sexual irresponsibility or fornication but let's be responsible adults even in our misdemeanors. STDS are still a thing too, so pregnancy is not our only headache.

3. Allowing a man to put the horse before the cart. Let him do right by you and your people first, by marrying you before you start to birth his kids.

Most of the comments on this thread are not nice, but there are life lessons to be learnt from them.[/b]

You know this is not obtainable in real life due to a variety of reasons.

My free advice: "don't waste your time."
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.

Abeegi jare. Nodey overcap dust for here

You don come again with this your quotes.
I don't know why i always disagree with you on topics related to this CHIOMA and DAVIDO in particular.

The other time it was about his Ghana parouz.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by IgboWarlord(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Which needful be that?..Na force to marry?..Wetin the Chioma been dey expect?..What made her feel that the Adeleke boy was gonna wife her,considering that he has other "baby mamas"...Let her just relocate to one corner and nurse her wounds quietly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.