Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90860 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by favor914: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
How much does she have to bribe the judge?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
There are many girls that are on the queue. She has done with her turn and Davido will go to the next person
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
How much does she have to bribe the judge?
And you think every judge collects bribe?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Amotolongbo(f): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Does that mean no more ASSURANCE?
yes o
Na ENDURANCE dey now o

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Vinnie2000(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
So Terrible, Awful and perhaps Satanic of You to lay curses on Davido..
You don't even know him personally or d background of his affair with Chioma..
A Famous artiste has 2 Babymamas and a Girl becomes the 3rd..
He wants a 4th, and some of you Girls re wailing so badly saying she has been used..
Didn't she see d other Babymamas??
If not for Pure Greed for Davido's Money, y did agree to be a Babymama??
It's just like for instance, Zzor suddenly becomes the new Babymama of Ned Nwoko..
Den after 2 years, he wants another..Zzor fans now say Ned is Wicked!!
How do u Reason for Hell's Sake?? I don't really get it!! undecided
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.
Shut the Bleep up, because you aren't privil to an information doesn't mean you should be dumb and start cursing. You have no clue what's going on between those two people, so don't judge or pick a side

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by owobokiri(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!
Ini Edo is not igbo!
Travel, una no go gree...
Na to move from Ogbomosho to Lagos be una travel..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Vinnie2000:
So Terrible, Awful and perhaps Satanic of You to lay curses on Davido..
You don't even know him personally or d background of his affair with Chioma..
A Famous artiste has 2 Babymamas and a Girl becomes the 3rd..
He wants a 4th, and some of you Girls re wailing so badly saying she has been used..
Didn't she see d other Babymamas??
If not for Pure Greed for Davido's Money, y did agree to be a Babymama??
It's just like for instance, Zzor suddenly becomes the new Babymama of Ned Nwoko..
Den after 2 years, he wants another..Zzor fans now say Ned is Wicked!!
How do u Reason for Hell's Sake?? I don't really get it!! undecided
The evil he has done to Chioma has he done it to other baby mamas?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Resurgent2016: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Oh! I've forgotten Davido is a nairalander grin

Must he be a nairalander for your to talk sensibly, dunderhead
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jayrockk:
She's really naive expecting davido to be loyal. Person way bad bxtches dey send am nudes everyday fr IG..

U mean catfish? He will block them na. undecided
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OMOJOHN001: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ntor. TUEEEH ON CHIOMA FACE.

YOU DON'T EXPECT SOMEONE LIKE DAVIDO TO BE LOYAL TO ONE PUSSY OUT OF MILLIONS CHASING HIM.

TUEEEH ON ALL LADIES PLANNING TO BREAK THEIR BF HEART AND RUN AFTER FAME AND RICHER GUY.

TUEEEEH ON THEIR FACES.

NOW HER PUSSSY IS DEPPER THAN THE WELL IN MY COMMUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by legendEMT(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Redraw abi na withdraw ni........it is good for ladies to take cues from every facets of life and walk circumspectly
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by harmony75: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is a big disgrace to David � CHY it is well ❤
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tayolove12(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

You don't need all this sir
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Must he be a nairalander for your to talk sensibly, dunderhead
Cry me a river
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Liposure: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
I am waiting for him. Davido if you are seeing this, God punish you and your generation.
This is very bad of you.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
tayolove12:

You don't need all this sir
You need all these ma
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OMOJOHN001: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
owobokiri:
Ini Edo is not igbo! Travel, una no go gree... Na to move from Ogbomosho to Lagos be una travel..

lolzxx, Na Ibadan and Lagos be their USA and London.
TUEEEEH ON AFONJAS FACES.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Stop this nonsense. U don’t curse people who u don’t know what their deal is and what goes on btwn them privately. This attitude is completely wrong and unattractive. Leave him for God is better than this nonsense Ure spewing.

There are many guys who have done worse than Davido and didn’t even contribute anything to the gals lives. Thousands of guys and also gals too. undecided
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
yes o Na ENDURANCE dey now o
smiles, that's serious oh
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by 1759ademola(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
Do you have rabbies?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
yes o Na ENDURANCE dey now o
smiles, that's serious o
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by simplepee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't blame Davido one bit. It's the foolish girls out there that refused to learn. They always learn in a hard way.
Good for her. Dem no dey use ear hear celebrity. mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tonyson010(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Y e dey pain you like this
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Passionate1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baby mamas r dumb asses. .
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Klass99:

Some time ago, I talked about an atheist I dated who busted my head to pieces cheesy (I cannot talk about that guy without smiling)

Everything I said about him was the truth and it had nothing to do with his money or wealth. Why do so many men on this forum assume it's all about the money for us? We care about your looks, your lifestyle, your attitude, your take/outlook on life too, how responsible you are and all, well some of us do.

I turned down a Mobil staff who wanted me to be his side chic. I'm talking permanent senior staff not contract worker, because I simply didn't like his lifestyle and looks, he is even more responsible than David sef. Then nah person like David with 3 baby mamas to his resume, plenty tats all over his body, plus other nonsense join I go follow? Hian!!

Be a gentleman like my atheist and I will most likely fall for you, than fall for your fame & fortune. You may understand me from the list of Nigerian artists I like and dislike below;

Likes;

1. Johnny Drille
2. Timi Dakolo
3. Banky W
4. Dare Art Alade
5. Adekunle Gold

Dislikes;

1. David
2. Wizkid
3. Burnaboy
4. Lil Kesh
5. That one that sang soapy

Now, can you figure out why I like those artists even though they may not be making waves with a lot of hit songs and splashing money around? They represent the sort of men I am attracted to - cool, calm, collected and responsible.

Mind you, I liked them long before some of them got married, so don't assume because they are married I assume they're all cool and responsible. No, I thought they were even before their marriages.

Nice response! You see...you had a choice, I'm sure you already have something going for yourself career wise before you turned those people down. I mean money isn't the only reason women pick their men in Nigeria even though It is one of the major reasons. I wouldn't expect you to pick someone without a viable future or some prospects just because you are looking for that faithful guy.

Chioma on the other hand has nothing going for herself before Davido came, Sophie Momodu albeit from a rich family also had nothing personally going on for herself, she was a lady who loves to club and that's where Davido met her which brought the disrespect in the first place.

AG, BankyW wives has something going for them are the are not push overs, your status before you marry/date someone matters a lot.
Simi has something going and so does Adesuwa. Moroever, both AG and Banky has been caught cheating this march in the media, an eye witness even confirms on Nairaland that she knows Banky side chic. I can show you the thread if you're curious enough.

So forget all this mushy feelings you have, those good men you separated also cheated while their wives were pregnant.

Why do so many men on this forum assume it's all about the money for us? We care about your looks, your lifestyle, your attitude, your take/outlook on life too, how responsible you are and all, well some of us do --- I really don't think there is any woman who doesn't care about every thing you mentioned, but money completes you as a Man. If you say that's not true, then no problem. It's something I have lived in the 30+ years of my life. No need to argue with anyone regarding this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
When it's all said and done,

'The Future Is Not Female'

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Realguyman1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
Oya na, go and help her do the needful na..... Awon sabi people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.