Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless (1605 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
I was in the company where i work when i overhead one guy telling the guy on the other side exactly where i am,that the girl he told him about have break up with him.
And without letting the girl finishing her break up line, he told her he expect the break up because he knew when she return to school,she will change.
Why do these most especially to guys not in school
more of the reason i ghost my ex even though she is my type of woman.
And that same shit happen when a guy takes his girlfriend or wife abroad to be living there,after some months the lady will start changing behaviour.
I think guys are actually right for calling Nigeria girls useless.
Peace Out cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by olamide0147: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:
I was in the company where i work when i overhead one guy telling the guy on the other side exactly where i am,that the girl he told him about have break up with him.
And without letting the girl finishing her break up line, he told her he expect the break up because he knew when she return to school,she will change.
Why do these most especially to guys not in school
more of the reason i ghost my ex even though she is my type of woman.
And that same shit happen when a guy takes his girlfriend or wife abroad to be living there,after some months the lady will start changing behaviour.
I think guys are actually right for calling Nigeria girls useless.
Peace Out cool
Not all bro but most of them especially the broke ones that comes from poor family they tends to see male as source of income

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
olamide0147:

Not all bro but most of them especially the broke ones that comes from poor family they tends to see male as source of income
There is more to it, like they want to explore university sex life with no boyfriend stuff...

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Bewiseedet(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
True. My gf broke up with me immediately she gain admission to the university.

10 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:

SORRY FOR SAYING THIS "NIGERIANS ARE USELESS "
that your favourite meme right tongue
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Balistic4: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
it depends on the context, I believe it's the ladies you've been rolling with, like your sisters, cousins, friends (show me your friends and I will tell you who you're), if you say they're useless who am I to say otherwise? I'm trying to imagine your pain bro, cause I can't relate

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by olamide0147: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:
There is more to it, like they want to explore university sex life with no boyfriend stuff...
Uni is just another free world for them to explore and exhibit the sexual monster in them

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Jeon(f): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:

to the mod that banned me for nothing. receive the middle finger.
Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
olamide0147:

Uni is just another free world for them to explore and exhibit the sexual monster in them
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Tapout(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
this is why most people are fired at their place of work. Instead of being productive, na gossip dem go dey find up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Shaolin0147(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:

to the mod that banned me for nothing. receive the middle finger.
You're very ugly
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Balistic4:
it depends on the context, I believe it's the ladies you've been rolling with, like your sisters, cousins, friends (show me your friends and I will tell you who you're), if you say they're useless who am I to say otherwise? I'm trying to imagine your pain bro, cause I can't relate

You think i will be pained as you mentioned my sisters if you like mention all the girls in my family.
as long they are doing what other useless girls are doing then they are useless too.
Moreover nothing like pain in the course of my post just do it because i do hear it almost every time and which i didn't let myself be victim like their mumu boyfriend...

9 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by lilvicky68(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Those girls in uni...most of them have sex almost 700times a year... Once your babe enter school forget it..

5 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Balistic4: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

You think i will be pained as you mentioned my sisters if you like mention all the girls in my family.
as long they are doing what other useless girls are doing then they are useless too.
Moreover nothing like pain in the course of my post just do it because i do hear it almost every time and which i didn't let myself be victim like their mumu boyfriend...

bro, I didn't say you're pained or say what I said to make you angry, read your post again, you made your point clear and there're no “ifs”
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by fati2001(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You're very ugly

sorry for disappointing you dear, I already know that!

I held a world record for fulgy.

4 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by RedpillAnalyst: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin See question

They are not useless. If you ask them, if they are they will say no and I do agree with them that they are Infact useful.

The are not useful for the purpose you want them for. They are useful as

1) Side chicks to your politicians.
2) Pleasure dolls to fraudulent and successful scammers.
3) F*ck buddies to gangs and cultists in school.
4) Self servicing materials when they post bootie shots on IG and Tik thots.
5) Semen receptacles to their bosses and lecturers.
6) Hub to test effectiveness of Kolaq Alagbo.

If you understand these people you use them accordingly and drop them off where you found them.

You all want to Fall In Love with princess charming with zero notch count and has never put her mouth on another man's love pistol in the past.

Wish you all the best! In your quest for damsel in distress.

2 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by fati2001(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
SORRY FOR SAYING THIS NIGERIANS ARE USELESS..
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by fati2001(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:
SORRY FOR SAYING THIS NIGERIANS ARE USELESS..

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..

by taking my comments down won't change anything thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by fati2001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:

by taking my comments down won't change anything thing.
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Duplexxx: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is only aboki reasons this way
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Balistic4:

bro, I didn't say you're pained or say what I said to make you angry, read your post again, you made your point clear and there're no “ifs”
Okay bro.
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by tosaino95(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
grin See question

They are not useless. If you ask them, if they are they will say no and I do agree with them that they are useful.

The are not useful for the purpose you wanted them for. They are useful as

1) Side chicks to your politicians.
2) Pleasure dolls to fraudulent and successful scammers.
3) F*ck buddies to gang and cultists in school.
4) Self servicing materials when they post buddy shots on IG and Tik thots.
5) Semen receptacles to their bosses and lectures.
6) Hub to test effectiveness of Kolaq Alagbo.

If you understand these people you use them accordingly and drop them off when you found them.

You all want to Fall In Love with princess charming with zero notch count and has never put her mouth on another man's love pistol in the past.

Wish you all the best! In your quest for damsel in distress.

Like WTF grin
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by sunshineV(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
this wan sef wey no fit construct simple sentence and proper puntuation mark sef wan open mouth. i doubt dis wan finish secondary school. dead brain
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by denny97797: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
:Uni is just another free world for them to explore and exhibit the sexual monster in themExactly my thoughts
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
olamide0147:

98.9% are like that......they cheat like it's part of their life......they are not contended with what they have and what they are given....

1.1 % that are good ain't free, they are almost taken..... undecided

Shalom..........
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Toluwashe778: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeria girls would have been useful if Nigeria guys/men are useful.

Most of ur respected highly ranked men are somewhere giving out money they can't offer u as a guy to a girl they can birth.

All ur lecturers, na wetin them dey do be that.
Let these men be disciplined too
There is moral decadence
Let the change start with u

Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2021
olamide0147:

cheesy

So, all the girls that came from humble backgrounds beg for money.
While those from rich homes don't.

Sense will fall on you sooner than later my dear.
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2021
cheesy

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are not useless.....they are the most bravest in the world ask anyone...do you think its easy surviving here as a man more less a woman!
Re: Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless by Bola146(f): 2:20am On Apr 03, 2021
And your sisters are useful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Sexiest Nigerian Female Musicians (PHOTOS) / Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience / Introduction To The Black-pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.