Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? (902 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Bornsinner7: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
You can never understand.. it's like paying your light bill but when NEPA bring light na only your flat no get light

3 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by 48noble(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Grand trick of nature...it is unexplainable
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by dollytino4real(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
a cheater will always cheat even if u look dem inside a cave, he or she will still find a way to cheat with the stones or sand around

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by skinnyebans(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Omo e dey pain die. I was cheated 4 times

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by skinnyebans(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
a cheater will always cheat even if u look dem inside a cave, he or she will still find a way to cheat with the stones or sand around
No be lie. Bad memories. Her loss tho
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
skinnyebans:
No be lie. Bad memories. Her loss tho
ok to the one dat cheats on u abi!!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Favy1235(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
It's really heartbreaking
especially when it came from someone you really trusted the most.
My other relationships ended on a mutual agreement but this last one is on cheating matter.
No matter what i felt and how i loved him i can't take him back.
Though he was the one that told me but once a cheat always a cheat.
I never expected it from him,but the trust is already broken

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by ONYEUTALI: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Never had the experience. But since it's all about breach of trust, I can relate.

1. I can compare it to what Oga John, the tailor in the next street did to me last Christmas. He promised me my Christmas clothes will be ready on 21st. They weren't. He said I should return on 22nd. I went there but my clothes weren't ready. He gave me the final promise... 23rd. I came back from a friend's place very late and met Oga John closing his Shop. He told me he can't reopen the Shop, that I didn't respect the rendezvous. I apologised but he said I should come on 24th at noon. When I went to his place on 24th, he told me it remains only the button. I should wait for 10mins or if I'm in a hurry, he would send the clothes to my house in 20mins time. I agreed with the latter proposal and left his workshop. 30mins the man no come. 1hour I still no see am. I vex go im shop. I met him working on another person's clothe. When I asked him what happened, he said he'll bring the clothes. I insisted on seeing the clothes. He went inside the Shop and brought my materials in a sack. They were in tact... just the way they were when I submitted them to him. And I paid him already. I felt like a good girl that has been used and dumped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2021
I wouldn't care much though till he starts making it a habit.

When I say it's over, he'll know nothing will bring me back.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2021
I never pray for that thing, I just don't know if I can take it well, it's certainly going to be the start of something bad
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
ONYEUTALI:
Never had the experience. But since it's all about breach of trust, I can relate.

1. I can compare it to what Oga John, the tailor in the next street did to me last Christmas. He promised me my Christmas clothes will be ready on 21st. They weren't. He said I should return on 22nd. I went there but my clothes weren't ready. He gave me the final promise... 23rd. I came back from a friend's place very late and met Oga John closing his Shop. He told me he can't reopen the Shop, that I didn't respect the rendezvous. I apologised but he said I should come on 24th at noon. When I went to his place on 24th, he told me it remains only the button. I should wait for 10mins or if I'm in a hurry, he would send the clothes to my house in 20mins time. I agreed with the latter proposal and left his workshop. 30mins the man no come. 1hour I still no see am. I vex go im shop. I met him working on another person's clothe. When I asked him what happened, he said he'll bring the clothes. I insisted on seeing the clothes. He went inside the Shop and brought my materials in a sack. They were in tact... just the way they were when I submitted them to him. And I paid him already. I felt like a good girl that has been used and dumped.

Breach of trust grin

Your analogy get me giggling like a virgin being touched for the v ery first time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Must Nucturnal Discharge Always Happen After An Explicit Dream / Photos Of Bunni From Ilesha / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.