Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Letter To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Future Wife (881 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Future Wife by BrandMastar: 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS TO MY FUTURE WIFE

Dear Future Wife,

From a quick overview, my journey over the past decades has all been gear towards discovering and understanding my true identity, as this serves as a major key to unlocking my " why " and finding you.

Hmmmm...

However, with no mincing words, I must say the journey hasn't been a fast track. There has been heavy traffic on the road, which I will be sincere enough to let you know.

Hitherto, I don't have everything figured out yet. Because, the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. Yes, I still don't have all the answers, as I just follow instructions per time as the Spirit leads. Jeremiah 10:23

Therefore, pray for me always and in all ways. Don't forget to remember me in your tongues

Also, I will not leave you in the dark about some of my experiences while I have been waiting for you. With all sincerity, many have come in your name. Out of these are those that have been like a support system, adding value and helping me to become more refined and better. I must say, they are destiny helpers.

However, there are also those that present themselves as an angels of light with sinister intention of meandering my journey of purpose. All with strong attractive weaponry of seductive mechanism to wipe me off my chastity. But all glory to God, who has been safeguarding my soul with checks and balances...by strength shall no man prevail. ( 1 Samuel 2:9 )

I urge you to also rely on God's strength likewise and flee from every appearances of evil. 1 Thess 5:22

Lastly, please permit me to speak as a man.

Sometimes when I think about you, the thought of you got me worried. Yes, the curiosity of how you will you look, complexion, shape, tone of voice, chemistry, demeanor...etc and probably if you will be the brown skin lady have always imagine or not.

Nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done, O Lord. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. Isaiah 55:8

Till we meet...I will continue to present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is my reasonable service.

Yours in love,
The Wiseman: 08168590915
/ConnectWithWiseman

NOTE:
My wife may be on your forum, kindly connect with me

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Cerebellum: 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
Which kain Arindidin is this ntori oloun undecided

To slap you dey hungry me Ajeh!
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Jeon(f): 2:50pm On May 18, 2021
BrandMastar:
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS TO MY FUTURE WIFE

Dear Future Wife,

From a quick overview, my journey over the past decades has all been gear towards discovering and understanding my true identity, as this serves as a major key to unlocking my " why " and finding you.

Hmmmm...

However, with no mincing words, I must say the journey hasn't been a fast track. There has been heavy traffic on the road, which I will be sincere enough to let you know.

Hitherto, I don't have everything figured out yet. Because, the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. Yes, I still don't have all the answers, as I just follow instructions per time as the Spirit leads. Jeremiah 10:23

Therefore, pray for me always and in all ways. Don't forget to remember me in your tongues

Also, I will not leave you in the dark about some of my experiences while I have been waiting for you. With all sincerity, many have come in your name. Out of these are those that have been like a support system, adding value and helping me to become more refined and better. I must say, they are destiny helpers.

However, there are also those that present themselves as an angels of light with sinister intention of meandering my journey of purpose. All with strong attractive weaponry of seductive mechanism to wipe me off my chastity. But all glory to God, who has been safeguarding my soul with checks and balances...by strength shall no man prevail. ( 1 Samuel 2:9 )

I urge you to also rely on God's strength likewise and flee from every appearances of evil. 1 Thess 5:22

Lastly, please permit me to speak as a man.

Sometimes when I think about you, the thought of you got me worried. Yes, the curiosity of how you will you look, complexion, shape, tone of voice, chemistry, demeanor...etc and probably if you will be the brown skin lady have always imagine or not.

Nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done, O Lord. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. Isaiah 55:8

Till we meet...I will continue to present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is my reasonable service.

Yours in love,
The Wiseman: 08168590915
/ConnectWithWiseman

NOTE:
My wife may be on your forum, kindly connect with me

Lollittaa

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Godada(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2021

When I thought I have seen it all, I get a rude awakening. What the heck did I read?
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by BrandMastar: 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

It's my story and the standard have set for myself. Thanks
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by BrandMastar: 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
Godada:

When I thought I have seen it all, I get a rude awakening. What the heck did I read?

Why do you say this?
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by ChopBellefull(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
Your future wife is reading it from her boyfriend’s bed now with his hand on her b0bs... just go and order for P, tightener cause that place don get erosion. #nshitaru
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by debbydams(f): 3:28pm On May 18, 2021
Godada:

na person wey get time go read dat crap.. grin
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Godada(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
BrandMastar:

Why do you say this?

All this for a lady you haven't met. It is quite presumptuous.
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by BrandMastar: 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] tongue
debbydams:
na person wey get time go read dat crap.. grin
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 11:52pm On May 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

grin
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 11:55pm On May 18, 2021
Na dem.
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by OGWILLS123: 12:32am On May 19, 2021
Typing........

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by OGWILLS123: 12:33am On May 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Na dem.

Is it you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:42am On May 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

That's what joblessness can cause my brother
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 5:16am On May 19, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Is it you grin cheesy

Yes, na me. I'm looking for man to swoop me up, sha. My initial comment was just fronting - a pretense trick typical of women.
Re: A Letter To My Future Wife by Angelacruz: 6:32am On May 19, 2021
Wicked reply
ChopBellefull:
Your future wife is reading it from her boyfriend’s bed now with his hand on her b0bs... just go and order for P, tightener cause that place don get erosion. #nshitaru

(1) (Reply)

Someone Save Us From The Hands Of The Federal University Of Technology Owerri / 18+ What’s Y’all Think / Fancy Slippers For Sale (wholesale Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.