Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) (5629 Views)

Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by IamAdejumo: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please i don't have money, and she's not my girlfriend. although i like the girl, But i no fit spend on her. Best reply please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by budaatum: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Go and find something profitable to do with your time and data because you are not yet mature enough for girls.

This reply is to you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by lilvicky68(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Una still get time to dey chat all these with girls? If you're jobless go and select beans and leave her alone.. remember say you no get anything to offer..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by rtdCivilservant: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
IamAdejumo:
Please i don't have money, and she's not my girlfriend. although i like the girl, But i no fit spend on her. Best reply please
U should as well ask us to tell u how u are supposed to be taking ur bath and deficating? Very stupid of u, u will tell us whether when God created u, he installed ur brain into someone else, that u lack common sense to make decisions(very simple one) on ur own. Get out from my face abeg! Just to answer 'I don create thread'.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una still get time to dey chat all these with girls? If you're jobless go and select beans and leave her alone.. remember say you no get anything to offer..

1 Like

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by TheEnygma(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Op, it's obvious the girl justs wants to use you to catch cruise.... She sees you as a meal ticket and nothing more....
My advice just forget her.
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
At the end of the day what she go use save ur name on her phone will baffles u... Try calling her in her presence and look at phone what u will see is chicken and chips as ur name!!!! No be me talk am ooo... Ladies tend to save contacts according to the favours they get...

3 Likes

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Op I wanted to advice you but I'll leave you to learn in the hard way grin
After your redemption abeg no forget to do giveaway
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tell her chicken and chips, (chicken in particular) is not healthy for the body.

1 Like

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
IamAdejumo:

You should be telling her this not us.
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by Cerebellum: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
OP is dating A Eleribuu Girl

shikena
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by Duplexxx: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
You dey run no be you find her
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by bigwig071(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

U should as well ask us to tell u how u are supposed to be taking ur bath and deficating? Very stupid of u, u will tell us whether when God created u, he installed ur brain into someone else, that u lack common sense to make decisions(very simple one) on ur own. Get out from my face abeg! Just to answer 'I don create thread'.
wetin dey vex you for wetin d poor guy ask?
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by bigwig071(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
My man ask her why she dey jobless and useless till now that can't buy her self anything without the help of a man. E go make her vex
Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by purpletrips: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
'lemme see what I can do'

2 Likes

Re: Please What Reply Can I Give This Girl (photo Included) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
"Ok"

(1) (Reply)

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / She Doesn't Argue With Me / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.