Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? (6196 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Perhaps the Hausa people don't know that they've been deceived.
I still wonder how a people can enjoy being dominated by outsiders.

This deception is not ordinary Walahi!

If this is true that Fulani can marry hausa women at will, but it is extremely difficult for a hausa man to marry a Fulani woman., then there exist a CASTE system and Hausa people are docile. Too docile!!

Unfortunately, na them dey quick remove knife to fight for Allah
You cannot blame the Hausas.
The British did same thing to the people of Southern Nigerian. Today we are more religious than the present generation of British that brought Christianity to us.
Many churches are being converted to clubs and cinemas in the UK.
The opposite is happening in Southern Nigeria.
Our people have been brainwashed by religious scammers and pastorpreneurs.
The Fulanis really destroyed the Hausas, took over their destiny, handed over the Quoran to them, blindfolded them with a sword of destruction to kill their members that are guilty of blasphemy against the holy prophet Mohammed SAW!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
obiekunie2:
the dangotes are purebred fulanis.

there is literally no Hausa in any top government position - they are all taken by fulanis.

that's how self-centered the fulanis are.
The Fulani is even self centered to his own kind. Only city Fulani people are recognized by the Fulani oligarchy. The herder fulani almost dont have their own personal cow herd but serve the city fulani to rear his. The Fulani herdsmen are not educated while the city Fulani man or woman is averagely highly educated.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Perhaps the Hausa people don't know that they've been deceived.
I still wonder how a people can enjoy being dominated by outsiders.

This deception is not ordinary Walahi!

If this is true that Fulani can marry hausa women at will, but it is extremely difficult for a hausa man to marry a Fulani woman., then there exist a CASTE system and Hausa people are docile. Too docile!!

Unfortunately, na them dey quick remove knife to fight for Allah
History had it that the hausas were voodoo worshipers before the advent of Islam.
Othman Dan fodio launched a bloody jihad on the progenitors of the modern day hausas.
Once Islam was accepted, it becomes the way of life for the people. Most of them abandoned their voodoo and magic in favour of Islam.
It was written in history books that the aim of the jihad launched by othman Dan fodiyo the progenitor of sultan of Sokoto was to conquer the whole of Nigeria. However, he stopped in Ilorin and surrounding area.
Who knows? Maybe you and I would have been shouting Allah akbar. God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Leggitsam:

You cannot blame the Hausas.
The British did same thing to the people of Southern Nigerian. Today we are more religious than the present generation of British that brought Christianity to us.
Many churches are being converted to clubs and cinemas in the UK.
The opposite is happening in Southern Nigeria.
Our people have been brainwashed by religious scammers and pastorpreneurs.
But at least the average Christian is still independent to himself. No pope can come out and give an order and expect that all Christians will just follow sheepishly. The Churches in Nigeria had broken from the British Anglican version to African Independent churches and American/Canadian based Evangelical and Pentecostal Churches.

There is still a measure of independence among Christians

Leggitsam:

The Fulanis really destroyed the Hausas, took over their destiny, handed over the Quoran to them, blindfolded them with a sword of destruction to kill their members that are guilty of blasphemy against the holy prophet Mohammed SAW!
You couldn't have said it more correctly: The Fulanis really destroyed the Hausas, took over their destiny,

And now, they stretch their hand over the whole of Nigeria. They always have willing hands to use in the kind of MURIC who think they fight for Islam not knowing that the Fulani Taqiyya has overtaken them.

It is high time Muslims separate Religion from Politics at least when the Fulani man has something remotely to gain from it.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

But at least the average Christian is still independent to himself. No pope can come out and give an order and expect that all Christians will just follow sheepishly. The Churches in Nigeria had broken from the British Anglican version to African Independent churches and American/Canadian based Evangelical and Pentecostal Churches.

You couldn't have said it more correctly: The Fulanis really destroyed the Hausas, took over their destiny,

And now, they stretch their hand over the whole of Nigeria. They always have willing hands to use in the kind of MURIC who think they fight for Islam not knowing that the Fulani Taqiyya has overtaken them.

It is high time Muslims separate Religion from Politics at least when the Fulani man has something remotely to gain from it.
This terrible Fulanis have been planning to recolonise Nigeria since the advent of democracy.
If you could remember, history was removed from Nigeria’s school curriculum so that people would not know all dz.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Are you saying that the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) is now the FULANI Government of Nigeria (FGN)?

Are you also saying that the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN) is now the FULANI Republic of Nigeria (FRN)?

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business available @ Anagba Farms (zero-seven-zero-five-zero-three-three-zero-eight-one-zero).

GARRI BUSINESS ---- Safe and Secured Way To Make Money Peacefully.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Leggitsam:

History had it that the hausas were voodoo worshipers before the advent of Islam.
Othman Dan fodio launched a bloody jihad on the progenitors of the modern day hausas.
Once Islam was accepted, it becomes the way of life for the people. Most of them abandoned their voodoo and magic in favour of Islam.
It was written in history books that the aim of the jihad launched by othman Dan fodiyo the progenitor of sultan of Sokoto was to conquer the whole of Nigeria. However, he stopped in Ilorin and surrounding area.
Who knows? Maybe you and I would have been shouting Allah akbar. God forbid.
I completely agree with you. But I don't think there was any major battle. It was more like Palace Coup for each of the Hausa kingdoms in the name of Religion.

The Hausa people because they were already muslims converts hated the voodoo practice of their leaders and were willing to take "this Imam" as their Amir or Emir. With the cooperation of Hausa peole, they killed or drove away their "so called fetish" kings and set up themselves for slavery in the name of Allah. There history has been rewritten by complete strangesrs.

Many Hausa people will rather want to Identify themselves with the Fulani rather than their own kind.
Its sure a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Leggitsam:

This terrible Fulanis have been planning to recolonise Nigeria since the advent of democracy.
If you could remember, history was removed in Nigeria’s curriculum so that people would not know all dz.
Yes! Just as they had made the Hausa forget their own History. But I blame our people for that. Removal of History took place during the time of GEJ and he didnt do anything to correct it.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:
Are you saying that the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) is now the FULANI Government of Nigeria (FGN)?

Are you also saying that the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN) is now the FULANI Republic of Nigeria (FRN)?

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business available @ Anagba Farms (zero-seven-zero-five-zero-three-three-zero-eight-one-zero).

GARRI BUSINESS ---- Safe and Secured Way To Make Money Peacefully.
Yes and fully almost the FULANI Republic of Nigeria (FRN) except everyone wake up!
The Fulani do not mind working through proxies as long as it serves their ultimate interest.

These proxies abound in every community in Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

This is the absolute truth.
I saw so many things in the city of Kano.
Many educated ibos that got converted to Islam.
All because of exiting the poverty race.
I saw ibo men reciting Quoran and offering the salats.
It is amazing to see the ibos and yorubas that sold their souls all in the name of tapping from the wealth of Nigeria.
I saw so many things that still baffle me till date.
How, the Fulanis dominate every ministry and agency in Kano.
To the outsiders, they are one.
However, if you are oportuned to get closer to the grassroots, you will change your perception.
Fulanis have destroyed Nigeria.
The fear of the Fulanis is now the very beginning of wisdom for political office holders.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Ekealterego: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

I completely agree with you. But I don't think there was any major battle. It was more like Palace Coup for each of the Hausa kingdoms in the name of Religion.

The Hausa people because they were already muslims converts hated the voodoo practice of their leaders and were willing to take "this Imam" as their Amir or Emir. With the cooperation of Hausa peole, they killed or drove away their "so called fetish" kings and set up themselves for slavery in the name of Allah. There history has been rewritten by complete strangesrs.

Many Hausa people will rather want to Identify themselves with the Fulani rather than their own kind.
Its sure a pity!
This was the account written in the 1800s. This is the summary of the event.
They came as visitors, surveyed the area and planned the takeover.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Leggitsam:

This is the absolute truth.
I saw so many things in the city of Kano.
Many educated ibos that got converted to Islam.
All because of exiting the poverty race.
I saw ibo men reciting Quoran and offering the salats.
It is amazing to see the ibos and yorubas that sold their souls all in the name of tapping from the wealth of Nigeria.
I saw so many things that still baffle me till date.
How, the Fulanis dominate every ministry and agency in Kano.
To the outsiders, they are one.
However, if you are oportuned to get closer to the grassroots, you will change your perception.
Fulanis have destroyed Nigeria.
The fear of the Fulanis is now the very beginning of wisdom for political office holders.
The Fulani strategy has not changed. Use religion to soften the people, then empower them to fight their own kind while they the Fulani rule in the quietness of the confusion.
Whenever I see a Christian convert to islam, I don't blame them I blame their foundation built by fake men of God. Of course what do you expect.

Their tentacle is spreading and they are getting more odacious!

Cow Colony
Acquisition of inland waterways
etc
There is a grand objective

While other Nigerians were fighting the civil war, the Fulani were fighting their Jihad!
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Rabiu kwankwoso of kano state is a hausa man.
I will not dispute dz. There is a village in Kano state called kwankwoso. The head of the village was said to be the father of kwankwoso the politician and former governor.
In order to buttress dz, the Hausas like to add the name of their villages to their names.
This practice is not rampant among the Fulanis.
It is difficult to identify a successful hausa politician who has not sold his or her destiny to the fulanis to get to the top. It is even more difficult to see a successful Hausa man without Fulani blood.
Such hausa politicians will rather call themselves Nigerian or northerners.
Almost impossible to hear I am a hausa man.
On the other hand, a Fulani politician will identify himself as a Fulani man, a northerner, then a Nigerian.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Ekealterego:

How did we all now come to trust these people?
How did we come to believe that there is now a truce: no more war!

The Fulani are master strategist. Even though less than 5% of the population of Nigeria, they've been using deception to rule us all.
They do it using the concept of divide and rule and Taqqiyya where they ultimately become the sole beneficiary of the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

The Fulani are master strategist. Even though less than 5% of the population of Nigeria, they've been using deception to rule us all.
They do it using the concept of divide and rule and Taqqiyya where they ultimately become the sole beneficiary of the confusion.
The Fulanis became powerful in Nigeria when the wicked British government handed over the governance of Nigeria to a modern school certificate holder in Arabic knowledge and made a PhD holder (Azikwe) his vice.
The mediocrity continues till date.
The Fulanis are only powerful in Nigeria, Gambia, Niger and Chad.
They are 3rd class citizens in Ghana, Cameroon, CAR, Guinea, Senegal, Mali etc
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Its sure a pity!
There wasn't much resistance from the hausas, nevertheless blood was shed .
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2021
orisa37:
It's been a long time since USMAN Dan Fodio. All the Hausas in the North have been bleeped off.
They are still convinced that they are one with the Fulani
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Ekealterego:

This is interesting
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

They are still convinced that they are one with the Fulani
Like I said, it is extremely difficult to see a hausa man without a trace of Fulani blood, but easy to see a 100% Fulani breed without hausa blood. This is due to the pattern of skew intermarriage between the 2 tribes.
Hence the compound word Hausa-fulani hegemony
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Leggitsam:

The Fulanis became powerful in Nigeria when the wicked British government handed over the governance of Nigeria to a modern school certificate holder in Arabic knowledge and made a PhD holder (Azikwe) his vice.
The mediocrity continues till date.
The Fulanis are only powerful in Nigeria, Gambia, Niger and Chad.
They are 3rd class citizens in Ghana, Cameroon, CAR, Guinea, Senegal, Mali etc

The British unquestionably handed over Nigeria to them.
The Yoruba are uncontrollable because they are independent and proud!
The Ibos are too educated and proud!

The Sultan is tameable: and there they made their error. Yes tamable, but Nigeria as a whole is not tameable. Unfortunately, Taqqiyya was unleaded on the whole Nigeria through the Fulani tribe
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Leggitsam:

There wasn't much resistance from the hausas, nevertheless blood was shed .
Yes. Especially through the murder of the Kirfir Hausa king
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by shadeyinka(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2021
Leggitsam:

Like I said, it is extremely difficult to see a hausa man without a trace of Fulani blood, but easy to see a 100% Fulani breed without hausa blood. This is due to the pattern of skew intermarriage between the 2 tribes.
Hence the compound word Hausa-fulani hegemony
Hausa-fulani hegemony is TAQQIYYA by itself
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by KingOKON: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:
I am sure most Nigerians have related to the Northern Parts of Nigeria as if they are a homogeneous block. Unfortunately the North is not homogeneous

Where are the notable Hausa People in Government?
Are the Hausa people a minority tribe in the Northern Nigeria?

This is my personal opinion please!

Seun , Lalasticlala , this question need to be answered by a larger audience

Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

Murtala Mohammed.

Rabiu Kwankwaso,...They are not FULANIS while Tafawa Balewa is Bauchi and an area with good Christians population the other two are core Hausas
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by KingOKON: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

The British unquestionably handed over Nigeria to them.
The Yoruba are uncontrollable because they are independent and proud!
The Ibos are too educated and proud!

The Sultan is tameable: and there they made their error. Yes tamable, but Nigeria as a whole is not tameable. Unfortunately, Taqqiyya was unleaded on the whole Nigeria through the Fulani tribe

Only in Nigeria, in other West African where there are large Moslem population they are relegated to herders which they are
In Niger and chad they don't control Hausas are most dominant in Niger forget chad
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Is it too late for the Hausa people to take back their kingdom from the Fulani?
How did this totoal take over go on un-noticed for so long a time.
I know that the City Fulani are highly educated, I dont know of the Hausa people. Was the game plan to keep them ignorant?

I have always believed in the so-called Hausa-Fulani ethnicity until Buhari took over and the nepotism became very obvious. How are we sure its not the same strategy they are trying to use on Nigeria as a whole. The city Fulani in my opinion is extremely selfish and is only driven by power and wealth. I noticed that most of the cattle herders are uneducated and that most of their cows actually dont belong to them but to some powerful Fulani men who lives in the city.

For the Fulani Empire in Nigeria to crumble, the Hausa people must first wake up. They have been completely silenced. People from Futajalon with no land and no kingdom came to them, gave them the quran and took over their leadership. The same is happening in Ilorin.

The greed of the British empire actually solidified the grasp of the Fulani over Nigeria. The British taught that they can easly rule Nigeria by ruling the sultan of sokoto (ant that would have been true) except that Nigeria is a little volatile for such. Until the Crude Oil dries up, the Fulani will not leave Nigeria alone. Imagine Buhari extending a railway from Nigeria to Niger republic: for what sinister purpose!?
On the issue of railway, it is a preparation for potential breakdown of Nigeria . The typical Hausa-Fulani man spends fortune on marabouts and fortune tellers. Similar to the believe of our people in Men of God.
They must have told the descendants of othman Dan fodiyo that Nigeria will soon break up. This I think could be the reason why Buhari the last grand mahadi is doing everything to empower the Fulanis.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Ekealterego: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Well, the black man does not read. Simple! These things were in history book all over the European library. Why do you think Ahmadu Bello was murdered by Southern soldiers? He was making these claims openly and their plans.
They still use the same strategy, they can settle within your land for decades, that first set will or might be peaceful with no problems..However, that is the first phase, the second set will use the information from the first to take over. Same blueprint.

See, this quote. What do you think Ahmadu Bello was alluding to?

Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Perhaps its due to their general lack of western education and simplicity.
The Alimajiri system has made them slaves of whoever can feed them.

So sad!
It is almost impossible to see a Fulani almajiris. This is why the Fulanis ensured the almajiri school system built with Nigerian money by wasteful GEJ did not see the light of the day, bcoz it would benefit the hausas talakawas.
Fulanis do not beg.
All the beggers in Southern Nigeria are hausas
It seems there is a degree of nature's blessing on these selfish and wicked Fulanis
It was written in Nigeria hx that the British even created a cattle colony for them in Southern Nigeria
Every government in Nigeria from the time of luggard's amalgamation pampered them
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2021
KingOKON:

Only in Nigeria, in other West African where there are large Moslem population they are relegated to herders which they are
In Niger and chad they don't control Hausas are most dominant in Niger forget chad
The Fulanis are the major merchants in Niger and Chad, invariably, they do not control the politics but they hold the economy of the 2 nations in the jugular .
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Bankalert(m): 3:09am On Apr 04, 2021
okeyglm:
point of correction we Christians are not slaves to fulani. our problem is lack of unity. The day we will unite. Africa can never be the same again
unity is a pipe dream in Nigeria. Can't you people see that? If you work in any sector of the Nigerian government, you will see that. The day a muslim lambasted the south in my presence was the day i knew the north and south can never be one. We will never be united with such backward thinking humanbeings.

This thread has deepened my understanding of the background of fulani in Nigeria.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Bankalert(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

The Fulani is even self centered to his own kind. Only city Fulani people are recognized by the Fulani oligarchy. The herder fulani almost dont have their own personal cow herd but serve the city fulani to rear his. The Fulani herdsmen are not educated while the city Fulani man or woman is averagely highly educated.
True. I observe they hardly do all this menial jobs done by hausa boys. Its either they get educated or they rear cows. Either which way they will achieve dominance in Nigeria.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Exmilitant(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

My brother, the thing concern you o!

As long as the Hausa people are prisoner to the Fulani hypnosis, they will continue to vote for them in Nigerian elections and they will continue to take your oilwells for themselves.

How many Niger Delta people did Buhari appoint in his government?
Amaechi, emefiele, akpabio, irabor, jeddy agba, onoche, udoedeghe, sylva, rickett, should i continue? Bros, we have always been important. Never mind presidency.
Re: Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Another interesting reason why typical hausa man cannot marry a fulani woman is because of a ritual called SAURO. it is a festival that catapult a Fulani male into manhood. It involves severe life threatening beating and flogging. The hausas detest this beating. The fear of SAURO is d primary reason why the hausas cannot proposed to a Fulani woman.
I was told that the Fulanis use Tira (Islamic talisman) to survive the beating..
From villages to the city, the proportion of hausa population to that of Fulanis is 1 to ratio +/_ 250,000.
The Hausas love to be addressed as Dan-Fulani (son of Fulanis). It is a thing of pride for them. It symbolizes greatness to them.
Another amazing thing is how the poorest of the poor hausa take the holy pilgrimage to mecca a priority. They would save all their labour's wages all in attempt to visit the holy land.
The hausas are doomed. I know so many peasants and piece meal workers that saved successfully for hadji.
They live in penury and abject poverty and preffered to remain there than to compromise hadji.
Saudi Arabia is their mecca.
They will tell you ba turansi but they are ready to continue conversation in Arabic.
Almost 85% of hausas speak Arabic.
Despite the shortcomings of the hausas, they will always do a small wedding fatia before they put another man's daughter in their harem ( Ba shiga) is written boldly on the door of every harem.
The harem is purely built with red earth mud .Not a brick.
This is in comparison to the people of the south where a Casanova will just impregnate many daughters of eve without knowing their parents.

Sex is the 2nd most important thing to a typical Hausa man. They can use their last kobo to buy aphrodisiacs. A woman can divorced easily for being deprived of sex.
The male hausas are uncircumcised. They are well endowed in azzakari. I mean an extra length penis is a natural gift for them.
The Fulanis are the greatest master of hypnotism. They irreversibly hypnotised the hausas with religion of peace and hypnotise the whole Nigerians with cow meat.
The average Fulanis does not consume cow meat, rather chicken and fish is their favorite.
Fulanis and hausas that live in the city can drink alcohol 10 times better than the average southerners that always boast of being a good drinker.
They love star and guiness larger more than water. Albeit not all of them.
Things are changing gradually in this age of face book. Many of their females now dress to kill.
They will leave home with hijab , once they get to Sabo n gari, they will change into western skimpy dresses, they would drink and party as if tomorrow is never going to come.
Things are happening in the Northern part of Nigeria.
Another interesting thing is the manipulation of Nigeria population.
In the hx of mankind and the world, only in Nigeria is the semi desert and arid Sudan and sahel savanna more populous than the coasta south.
This aberration is not seen elsewhere in the whole world.
What I saw, the South is 2.5 times more populous than all the North put together. However , they have a large land mass.
There are so many Hausa graduates that roam the streets of Kano but never had I come across a single Fulani graduate that is jobless. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / BREAKING! Ghost City In Owerri As Buhari Visits Today ( Pictures) / Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.