Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation (70711 Views)

Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You only rexpected celebrity. Famous people some Nigerian doctors here are one of the best. We have Nigerians with businesses here etc you won't respect them because they are not famous i heard a story years ago that one bros here was doing cleanimg jobs then.he open.his cleaning business and then he built 2 houses for his parents in naija. Is that not an achievement. Listen oga if God bless you anything u do u go prosper please change your mindset make you no miss big chance
Change my mindset, lol...you people need to change this dumb mentality, that it is only when you go abroad you will make it, when most there, are being used as modern slaves. Am trying to encourage youths to stay here and develop the country, and you immigrants are encouraging them to leave, you need to change your mentality. Am living very good here, doing my businesses, I don't need to stay up all night, or cleaning an old woman ass, or standing 6hrs straight to get paid, as a security man. There is more to life than working and earning a few dollars. I employ labour here, am not a worker, I am a business owner.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

If you're married to an obese oyinbo, just say so. lol

Am not bros i met my girlfriend in college we are happily married over a decade now blessed with 2 kids.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You only respected celebrity, famous people. Some Nigerian doctors here are one of the best in Europe.

We have Nigerians with businesses here etc so you won't respect them because they are not famous. i heard a story years ago that one bros here was doing cleanimg jobs then.he open his cleaning business and then he built 2 houses for his parents in naija. Is that not an achievement.

Listen oga if God bless you anything u do u go prosper please change your mindset make you no miss big chance

Have you heard the saying in yoruba owo igbĕ ko ki ru ( meaning shit money do dey smell)
Keep cleaning shit, thanks...I rather own the company and employ workers here, than go pack shit abroad, no thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
1Sharon:

He's right. Well off people don't have a need to travel
And Mr President is currently seeking medical help in London?!Hear yourself.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
tunapawizzy:

even menial labourers in Nigeria deserve respect, some of those rich Nigerians living in Nigeria that u respect started with menial jobs
Can you read?

We are talking of menial job workers abroad not in Nigeria.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Please stop talking like an idiot, people travel abroad from anywhere to get good health care where ever it is available. Visiting abroad for business and pleasure, is different from being an immigrant.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Person wey no go fit pay return tickets for himself and wife to come back Naija for him papa burial Las Las...And if Dem finally come Dem go dey jump from one hotel to the other....That na achievement?!
no be everybody dey dey this situation wey u paint........generally if u are in the west LEGALLY and u are hardworking...e no suppose bad as u paint am....No be everybody abroad dey operate illegally n earning peanuts, talk to realtors in Lagos and Abuja u will understand

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Keep cleaning shit, thanks...I rather own the company and employ workers here, than go pack shit abroad, no thank you.

It shows you can't comprehend, can you? Try read and if you don't understand you ask question. I made an expression a proverb but your understanding is zero to nothing. Smh
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:

I meant travel for greener pastures!

Is he hustling abload? grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Can you read?

We are talking of menial job workers abroad not in Nigeria.
Pele o, u that can read, oshisko.....if u dont respect a man on a genuine hustle, u have a problem....whether menial or not menial, in nigeria or abroad...Anyone on a genuine hustle deserves respect

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Cousin9999: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Am not bros i met my girlfriend in college we are happily married over a decade now blessed with 2 kids.

Beautiful black wife and 2 babies future doctors/engineers/lawyers. Yes!

[img]https://media./images/e7f71e256379cdb9dc044b61c4c3d0c0/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Mekas2016(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
True
AsherAmari:
Cost of living abroad is high and if you don't have a good job to meet up, you're doomed. So whats the difference between there and here = T for tax grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Pele o, u that can read, oshisko.....if u dont respect a man on a genuine hustle, u have a problem....whether menial or not menial, in nigeria or abroad...Anyone on a genuine hustle deserves respect
Yeah, but it's nothing to brag about, or be proud of, na survival level.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Yeah, but it's nothing to brag about, or be proud of, na survival level.
Sure, its nothing to brag about...and usually its a phase(and thats life generally), most people eventually move on to something better
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
1Sharon:

I meant travel for greener pastures!

Is he hustling abload? grin
All na the same sis.
Wetin be the difference between sick Person wey go see doctor and bad car wey dey mechanic workshop.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Sure, its nothing to brag about...and usually its a phase(and thats life generally), most people eventually move on to something better
But they brag about it, look I have relatives abroad, and believe me, we in Nigeria support family members here, but them are always complaining of no money... abroad is not rosy as they paint it.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Change my mindset, lol...you people need to change this dumb mentality, that it is only when you go abroad you will make it, when most there, are being used as modern slaves. Am trying to encourage youths to stay here and develop the country, and you immigrants are encouraging them to leave, you need to change your mentality. Am living very good here, doing my businesses, I don't need to stay up all night, or cleaning an old woman ass, or standing 6hrs straight to get paid, as a security man. There is more to life than working and earning a few dollars. I employ labour here, am not a worker, I am a business owner.

Lol you are just bitter aren't you. For information i was among the first batch in naija that got oracle database scholarship in naija. My coming to uk was for study bsc in information technology and management, then masters i have other professional qualifications.

Your mentality again you think everybody abroad clean shit bros you are bitter.

I work in I.T for nhs i dont work weekends or on Bank Holiday (public holiday). Check how much nhs i t staffs get paid online you can then work out my salary.

I remember buhari government being overthrown by babaginda, i read about Buhari in high sch now buhari is still ruling the country telling my kids about buhari the way my dad told me about him. Se na only buhari naija can produce ni 3 generations has gone past buhari dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
DemonInvoker:

All na the same sis.
Nah not same...there is a difference in going to spend money abroad, and traveling as an immigrant...the way you will be treated are different.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol you are just bitter aren't you. For information i was among the first batch in naija that got oracle database scholarship in naija. My coming to uk was for study bsc in information technology and management, then masters i have other professional qualifications.

Your mentality again you think everybody abroad clean shit bros you are bitter.

I work in I.T for nhs i dont work weekends or on Bank Holiday (public holiday). Check how much nhs i t staffs get paid online you can then work out my salary.

I remember buhari government being overthrown by babaginda, i read about Buhari in high sch now buhari is still ruling the country telling my kids about buhari the way my dad told me about him. Se na only buhari naija can produce ni 3 generations has gone past buhari dictatorship.
Not bitter, this is a public forum, am educating the young ones...it's a poor struggling man that is bitter...am making sense, nothing personal...I know young Nigerians making million weekly off their businesses...like I said, men are getting paid here, with less stress.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
tunapawizzy:

no be everybody dey dey this situation wey u paint........generally if u are in the west LEGALLY and u are hardworking...e no suppose bad as u paint am....No be everybody abroad dey operate illegally n earning peanuts, talk to realtors in Lagos and Abuja u will understand
You right though....Just that all the people me know dey actually earn peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Oshokalo: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
this person no get work oh see novel
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Uchemus:

All you folks saying making it thinks it's all about the money. You people forget not everyone is after money, some just want to be in a sane environment. Bros, Nigeria is rotten, the earlier we tell ourselfs the truth and solve the problem, the better.

Going to the US/Canada/US is a bit of a stretch for a sane environment.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Shut up and stop lying...most billionaires in Nigeria started in transport business and buying and selling...some deal in petrol/diesel, others are in entertainment business etc. We are not looking for handouts, or government stipends, that mentality can not get you rich, we are self made millionaires here

You see your life you cant put sentence up without calling people names. It is a forum calm down bro . Youve trust issue you think am lying shaking my.head. I am not suprise the shit hole is messing with your brain. Go drink water to calm you down.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by tunapawizzy: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

But they brag about it, look I have relatives abroad, and believe me, we in Nigeria support family members here, but them are always complaining of no money... abroad is not rosy as they paint it.
its usuallly not rosy at the beginning.....the good welfare enjoyed abroad is actually paid for by the people thaat enjoy it...the bills can be crazy, at first it might be difficult for them but ultimately things will get better(except those people are there illegally). If you are not abroad illegally and you are hardworking, IT WILL SURELY GET BETTER. Even if u are there illegally and u are smart n strategic and lucky, it will definitely get better.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Nah not same...there is a difference in going to spend money abroad, and traveling as an immigrant...the way you will be treated are different.
I say Wetin be the difference between sick person wey go see doctor and bad car wey dey mechanic workshop?!
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Chaleeee: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

Only poor and struggling people in Nigeria, travel as illegal immigrants...nothing fancy about doing menial jobs etc...richest Nigerians live in Nigeria.

The rushers in Nigeria don’t live in Nigeria. They just give you that impression.
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
walesho:

Its not always about money, but good standard of living.

24/7 electricity

good roads

basic amenities and well structured infrastructures.

You don't need to go to the west for this!
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Chykes4micheal: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Uchemus:

All you folks saying making it thinks it's all about the money. You people forget not everyone is after money, some just want to be in a sane environment. Bros, Nigeria is rotten, the earlier we tell ourselfs the truth and solve the problem, the better.

I understand you very well bro. And it is very true that some people are just looking for a good environment where things are at least going well. So is that why over 75% of Nigerians want to travel abroad. Like if there is just a bus to reach America or Canada and the bus fare cost maybe 150k, i swear Nigeria will be empty

The question i always ask is... If everybody travel abroad who will remain in Nigeria grin
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

Beautiful black wife and 2 babies future doctors/engineers/lawyers. Yes!

[img]https://media./images/e7f71e256379cdb9dc044b61c4c3d0c0/tenor.gif[/img]

I don't know what you're yawning about
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You see your life you cant put sentence up without calling people names. It is a forum calm down bro . Youve trust issue you think am lying shaking my.head. I am not suprise the shit hole is messing with your brain. Go drink water to calm you down.

Do not rate Nigeria based on all what you see in the news and nairaland, bad news sells...there is shithole areas in America, and UK too grin
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by Chaleeee: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Going to the US/Canada/US is a bit of a stretch for a sane environment.

So where should they go?
Re: Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation by dederocs(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chaleeee:

So where should they go?
Heaven grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Ethiopia Just Entered 2013 While The Rest Of The World Is In 2020 - HistoryVille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.