Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Should I Do When Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do When Lonely (384 Views)

I Am Lonely In America / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do When Lonely by JOBgame(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
am single and not searching loving some one got my life ruined and damaged,i used to be a good boy not untill i meet my ex who did the unsayable to me i can never forget.but i can forgive am now alone and i want my fellow brothers to give me some hint and tips pls i beg of you thanks and happy easter
Re: What Should I Do When Lonely by fati2001(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
JOBgame:
am single and not searching loving some one got my life ruined and damaged,i used to be a good boy not untill i meet my ex who did the unsayable to me i can never forget.but i can forgive am now alone and i want my fellow brothers to give me some hint and tips pls i beg of you thanks and happy easter

take the pill

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do When Lonely by heendrix(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
fati2001:

take the pill
Red pill
Re: What Should I Do When Lonely by heendrix(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
JOBgame:

Sorry Mr lover boy it's sad you just know who 9ja girls really are
Re: What Should I Do When Lonely by Nazgul: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
JOBgame:
Get up, go out and Hussle and make money. Work hard and make lots and lots of money...lots and lots of it.

Get a comfortable ride and a land, start your personal building project and have other investments that yield profits for you.

Crying over a girl in this 21st century is like planning to become a beggar, girls respect guys who's life is recoding some amount of success no matter how small, and not guys telling them how they would love to travel round the world with them.

When you throw hard work out of the window to pursure love, you'll spend the remaining years of your life as a bitter, vengeful and sucidial person.

You'll be fine... happy Easter.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do When Lonely by yomi007k(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Get up, go out and Hussle and make money. Work hard and make lots and lots of money...lots and lots of it.

Get a comfortable ride and a land, start your personal building project and have other investments that yield profits for you.

Crying over a girl in this 21st century is like planning to become a beggar, girls respect guys who's life is recoding some amount of success no matter how small, and not guys telling them how they would love to travel round the world with them.

When you throw hard work out of the window to pursure love, you'll spend the remaining years of your life as a bitter, vengeful and sucidial person.

You'll be fine... happy Easter.

Wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Self-love: 4 Reasons Why People Don't Practice It / Bbnaija Reunion 2021 / Why Do Caribbean Girls Like To Date White Men �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.