Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) (3079 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
It appears the harmattan season always serves as a reminder to this set of people. Every december, they become anxious, and looking for every possible means to get hooked-up. They even created a thread here (https://www.nairaland.com/4254644/thread-all-those-still-single) which made it to fp.... Today's catholic prayer points for the faithful also included them.

For guys, it usually inadequate finance that keeps them away from relationships, but for ladies - issues from character, indoor & unsocial lifestyle, family, etc have placed them under this category.

When its December/Christmas, they become so bothered, & it fades gradually thru Valentine, & Easter period, until anotha December period.

If you havnt changed your lifestyle from January, how do you expect a change during December. Why must you wait till December before you think about your relationship status?

Here are pictures depicting your December personality... (If life throws you Bullsh1t, bulid a Garden cheesy )
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
ITS DECEMBER!
D MOMENT YOUR SINGLEHOOD DAWN ON YOU

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by majamajic(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
waiting
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU OVERHEARD YOUR NEIGHBOURS DISCUSSING YOUR MATTER...

1 Like

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU ON CHRISTMAS EVE DEC 24TH

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU CHECKED ONLINE & SAW THAT YOUR EX JUST GOT MARRIED

2 Likes

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
ikorodureporta:
ITS DECEMBER!
D MOMENT YOUR SINGLEHOOD DAWN ON YOU

grin grin

This happened to me last week, I didn't know when I subconsciously said ' na so 2017 wan just end and I'm still single'. All my colleagues finished me with laughter sad
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU THOT YOU JUST RECEIVED A BANK ALERT, BUT ITS A WEDDING INVITATION BY YR 'CLUB-MATE' HOLDING ON DEC 30TH

1 Like

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Stycon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin

This happened to me last week, I didn't know when I subconsciously said ' na so 2017 wan just end and I'm still single'. All my colleagues finished me with laughter sad

We still have over 30 hours to go you know cool
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
& YOU DECIDE TO MAKE IT TO NEW YEAR EVE CROSS-OVER SERVICE cheesy

1 Share

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOUR LOOK IN THE MORNING ON NEW YEAR DAY grin

1 Like

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stycon:

We still have over 30 hours to go you know cool

We sure do cheesy
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin

can we be friends?
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
NEW YEAR DAY, PEOPLE ARE GIVING TESTIMONIES OF THEIR PAST YEARS' SUCCESS & YOU JOINED DEM @ ALTAR * i can't take this anymore* grin

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
HOW YOU SLEEP ON NEW YEAR DAY cheesy

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
& FINALLY, THE HARMATTAN IS FADING AWAY, & YOU HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR FATE...

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Stycon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

We sure do cheesy

And the interesting part is that I kinda would love to know how you fell in love with fashion designing...infact, there are lots of things about you that kinda poked my curiosity and I would love to unravel the striking ones over two glasses of water under a beautiful atmosphere someday wink
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
AfricanElite:
can we be friends?
Why not smiley
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stycon:

And the interesting part is that I kinda would love to know how you fell in love with fashion designing...infact, there are lots of things about you that kinda poked my curiosity and I would love to unravel the striking ones over two glasses of water under a beautiful atmosphere someday wink

Wow... you surely have been reading things about me, Just wondering from where? Now that'll be amazing, on a beach won't be a bad idea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Why not smiley
nice of you. maybe for a start we should be friends on facebook. what's your ID.
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by barallanee(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Am single bt ah don't feel dis way...Owk Hardly feel dis way
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
AfricanElite:
nice of you. maybe for a start we should be friends on facebook. what's your ID.

My fb account is dormant, you can use the pm.
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Stycon(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Wow... you surely have been reading things about me, Just wondering from where? Now that'll be amazing, on a beach won't be a bad idea cheesy

Sure, I have...and I am not gonna stop tongue

But then, beyond reading about you it will be my greatest delight to get to look into those beautiful eyes of yours while you tell me things I've not yet read or would never find in black & white, about you.
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by elantraceey(f): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stycon:

Sure, I have...and I am not gonna stop tongue

But then, beyond reading about you it will be my greatest delight to get to look into those beautiful eyes of yours while you tell me things I've not yet read or would never find in black & white, about you.

grin you'll get bored soon enough

Those are things you'll have to find out yourself because I barely know them wink
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Stycon(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

grin you'll get bored soon enough

Those are things you'll have to find out yourself because I barely know them wink

Then I think we've gat an adventure to explore together...enough of derailing this thread...so sorry @Op grin

I'll contact you cool
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ikorodureporta: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
undecided

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin

Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Posh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
barallanee:
... Calabar babes...na correct..chai
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by barallanee(f): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Posh:
... Calabar babes...na correct..chai
gud evening... Wat do u mean
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by Ayo199(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
barallanee:
aw can a beauty lyk you b single..
stop dat my friend
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by barallanee(f): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayo199:
aw can a beauty lyk you b single..
stop dat my friend
beauty kwa,my dear, being single is kinda kul
Re: Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) by ouzo1(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2017
barallanee:
beauty kwa,my dear, being single is kinda kul

It's a two way thing sha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / 5 Foods To Eat Before Sex / Shocker:pastor Caught Nacking Choir Mistress In Church Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.