Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe (63528 Views)

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck / See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Dozie32(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2021
American trucks dey fine and also strong.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by sevynolu: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2021
This is not true about America trucks.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Beremx(f): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2021
It is well with Dangote Trucks
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by EgunMogaji2: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2021
The current design of American trucks is for aerodynamics. Trucks in the USA typically runs for million of miles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
happy Easter

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by 2shaw: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Men that volvo truck head go sweet for travel o. Chai

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Ebookherbs(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2021
i heard ymodulos is the same guy called the Mr widemouth

lookup his moniker here widemouth333

now he seems fully into politics and i hope politicians do not steal him away from been the good citizen that he once was

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by thaoriginator: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Awon ti keke napep grin

Ko kan aye
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by bareal(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

This is totally incorrect.

Tell us the correct one sir

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Lawsaite: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Teedautoparts:
I'd be glad if Lalasticlala pushes this the front page..

Never made it there before grin
Congratulations on your first appearance on front page
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Teedautoparts:

For the Europeans, they have a recommended size that a tractor head must have.

One advantage i like about them is that they are easier to park unlike the Americans...Lagos can be congested, and the smaller the head, the better grin

I also don't like them because it doesn't give much free space to work on the engine angry.. Very annoying

Also, in the case of an accident, the driver can be very much affected cry

Okay...At least, we can differentiate between both if we see them

Bye everyone.. grin

Very nice information. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by EgunMogaji2: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2021
bareal:

Tell us the correct one sir

You can as well do your own unbiased research. Sir.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by gnykelly(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2021
This is a very incorrect explanation

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Kobicove(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2021
yanabasee1:
With standard to accommodate their lifestyle and their road designs.....

In Nigeria, we drive anything..Whether our roads allow or fits in with the built....

You'll see where someone will be at the back of the truck to be lifting cable wires to enable easy passage....

That has nothing to do with the design of the truck

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Tillatalk: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Right here! grin
this particular one till dey okay if you see the one for akure ehn life go just taya person .lol

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by 1Alex: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by fabinfos(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You can as well do your own unbiased research. Sir.

This is Nigerian mentality and it is bad bad bad.

Someone came here with his information, which I had no prior knowledge...

Then you say it is false

Someone then asks you to give the ‘right’ information...then you bait.

Its a bleeped up pattern that many people keep exhibiting...if you had a different view, you can share...

Debate

Then it is left to us to decide which we feel is correct, but you can’t just puff a smoke up without a backup.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Right here! grin
Hahahaha one eyed truck cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2021
I love Trucks, i drive a trailer truck around some European countries delivering goods. Coffee, Strawberries, Avocadoes, bananas, beefs and so on. From England to Wales, Scotland, Calais, to Germany, Poland, Amsterdam, Romania, Belgium and back to England.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by EgunMogaji2: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2021
fabinfos:

This is Nigerian mentality and it is bad bad bad.

Someone came here with his information, which I had no prior knowledge...

Then you say it is false

Someone then asks you to give the ‘right’ information...then you bait.

Its a bleeped up pattern that many people keep exhibiting...if you had a different view, you can share...

Debate

Then it is left to us to decide which we feel is correct, but you can’t just puff a smoke up without a backup.

My job is not to educate you.

You have a smartphone in your hand. Use it to validate and come to your own conclusion.

I don’t spoon feed people.

Have a nice Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by EgunMogaji2: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I love Trucks, i drive a trailer truck around some European countries delivering goods. Coffee, Strawberries, Avocadoes, bananas, beefs and so on. From England to Wales, Scotland, Calais, to Germany, Poland, Amsterdam, Romania, Belgium and back to England.

On my bucket list is crossing the British channel on a delivery with a truck driver. I follow a few on YouTube.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Inside Innoson Auto Factory / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.