Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe (64093 Views)

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck / See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Saintp(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
GreaterFuture:

When you are ready, hit me up, I will get you the best of deals and excellent Quality ✌�
grin grin angry grin
You are taking the guy seriously?
angry grin grin angry
Are you new on nairaland?
Person wey never chop, with a fake business that only exist on nairaland.
You go wait tire. angry grin grin grin grin grin
No let the guy scam you ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by GreaterFuture(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Saintp:

����
You are taking the guy seriously?������
Are you new on nairaland?
Person wey never chop, with a fake business that only exist on nairaland.
You go wait tire. ���������
No let the guy scam you ooo.
Hahaha
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Kamachicho: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Cutehector post=100477072]You will not see ladies on this thread [/quot

So says someone with no understanding nor interest on the subject
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Advancedman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Teedautoparts:
We see trucks everyday, but do you know that you can actually differentiate between a truck built for the American market and that built for Europe? grin

Yes, you can even without knowing about Trucks.

The difference is in the design of THE CABIN.

Where is the one for African?

The two pictures above shows the same carmaker (Volvo) with two different designs of trucks. The first picture shows a truck that is made for the American market, and the other shows a truck made for the European market.

In the American made designs, the Cabin is behind the engine

In the European designs, the Cabin is on top of the engine
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Kamachicho post=100478034][/quote]all these people wey feel say dem sabi stranger.. Get lost
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
American spec is bae !
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by EgusiShankly: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Taitaiwo:

Because of insult like this one, so many mature men (like the one you just called mumu) disactivated their nairaland account and left forever. The insult is totally uncalled for... You can pass your message without insult...
Let's be sincere, the matured man didn't act matured there.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Gentlealibu: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I love Trucks, i drive a trailer truck around some European countries delivering goods. Coffee, Strawberries, Avocadoes, bananas, beefs and so on. From England to Wales, Scotland, Calais, to Germany, Poland, Amsterdam, Romania, Belgium and back to England.

I love truck too bro, pls can I DM u?
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by ThatFairGuy1: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Right here! grin
You're disgracing yourself and found it funny
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by ThatFairGuy1: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100469962:
To close the first page of this interesting and colourful thread,

Let's give you the Pic life story of........

A 25 Year Old in Europe
A 25 Year Old in America

Can Someone help us with the pic life story of a 25 year old in our darling country Nigeria Please.......... lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Happy Easter Y'all!
kiss kiss
They're busy on Twitter gossiping and insulting Nigeria, smoking and using hard drugs, busy about sex talk, clubbing and truancy.

They're busy scheming how to scam someone of his/her hard earned money.

They're making calls to unsuspected Nigerians AS I TYPE in my area, pretending to be bank customer care representative. they do this from morning till night

They keep giving Nigeria bad names while they put the blames(from their behavioral nemesis) on politicians SOLELY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by lastempero: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! I know all that stuff, alot of dealers have approached me for such grin even threatned me, offered me luggages full with Euros, but still i was not tempted it took me years to acquire my skills, i am not gonna risk it or prison. NO! Thank you!

Ezigbo nmadu. One movement u go but your own trailer angry and five licence with skills. grin
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Taitaiwo: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Alvin007:
This nairaland na wa...all in the name of anonymity...some of y'all will just start cursing someone old enough to be your grand dad...smh...can't you just pass your messages without insults or cursing...this is sickening!

Seun needs to do something about it before it gets outta hand... Very worrisome

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Richthekid: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
oh
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by descarado: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
lastempero:

Ezigbo nmadu. One movement u go but your own trailer angry and five licence with skills. grin
There is a big difference between you and that guy, so drop it. He ain't interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Calitoscassius(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
lastempero:

Yes, it sounds so easy, but when fucck up happens man is will find himself inside for 10 years or more.

I don't need 5 licences, i only 1 need is needed which i have already. cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by DaFuhrer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:
Those trucks posted above reminds me of my favorite PC game.. "America & Euro truck simulator" Peterbilt, Kenworth etc..

is it an offline or online game??
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Shellsploit: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
DaFuhrer:

is it an offline or online game??

Both online and offline
Offline u would need a cpu with gaming capabilities .
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Gentlealibu:

I love truck too bro, pls can I DM u?
yea, go ahead.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Bluntemperor: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jayson504:
Hmmm Nice

Everything America is big- big road,big cars,etc.
They design things for their future generations, unlike other Countries and Continents.My friend said each Road in America is 6-lane! Wao!. They plan ahead in virtually every thing.No wander you continue to love them! They got to the moon with determination and in a big way and they have been going and coming since John F Kennedy gave them a matching order!
I love America.
God Bless America.
May God give Nigeria visionary leaders that will see tomorrow!
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by jacoik(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
olukaygold:
Pls include a Truck built for Nigerians as well grin grin grin
you are just shaking unnecessary table wey get 2 legs and when the remaining leg break na u go first run away

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by jacoik(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Right here! grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha and u refused to add wickedness join it name? it's okay
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by wman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:
Those trucks posted above reminds me of my favorite PC game.. "America & Euro truck simulator" Peterbilt, Kenworth etc..

We sell this game amongst others and deliver all over Nigeria for those who need it.

We have the latest versions with all DLCs.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Shellsploit: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
wman:

We sell this game amongst others and deliver all over Nigeria for those who need it.

We have the latest versions with all DLCs.

What version do u currently have for Euro truck simulator and how much?
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by wman(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:

What version do u currently have for Euro truck simulator and how much?

Version 1.38 that came out 6 months ago.

N1000

If you're in Lagos, we can meet and I'll transfer the games to you from my external hard drives.

If you're not in Lagos, we can burn the games on DVDs and send them to you via courier or transporters.

We can also send you download links.

We can also copy the games to the laptop of a friend or relative of yours in Lagos, so the person bring them over for you.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by FishLaps: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Teedautoparts:

One good advantage of the American made ones are the fact that they are very roomy..Infact, it's like a one room apartment.. They come with beds (two, in some cases), air conditioning, TV and the current 2021 Cursed Images models also come with microwaves too..

Also, in the event of an accident, the engine is first impacted before it gets to the cabin. So, the driver is likely to be protected.

They are very easy to fall in love with sha
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by SmokedWhiskey: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
drakeli:

It has to do with what the op stated. European roads are narrowly constructed compared to American roads. Hence the reason for the truck engine design for proper visibility in Europe. The same reason Europeans drive mini cars compared to Americans driving bigger cars that takes much space on the road. A lot of American cars are not welcome in Europe because of the size. They are too big for Europe roads . I never for once saw any European design of tractor trailer in America because that’s what we call it.

Would it be correct to say that SUVS are made for Europe while Sedans are made for US? no it that will not be correct. European car manufacturers have their line up of SUVs separate from their line up of Sedans, like wise the US manufacturers have their line up SUVs separate from their line up of Sedans. However you may find that one segment is more popular in Europe than in North America. It’s the same thing going on with the trucks.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Shellsploit: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
wman:

Version 1.38 that came out 6 months ago.

N1000

If you're in Lagos, we can meet and I'll transfer the games to you from my external hard drives.

If you're not in Lagos, we can burn the games on DVDs and send them to you via courier or transporters.

We can also send you download links.

We can also copy the games to the laptop of a friend or relative of yours in Lagos, so the person bring them over for you.

Am in lagos. 32/64 architecture?
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by DaFuhrer(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:

Both online and offline Offline u would need a cpu with gaming capabilities .
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by BigIyanga: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

My job is not to educate you.

You have a smartphone in your hand. Use it to validate and come to your own conclusion.

I don’t spoon feed people.

Have a nice Sunday.
What an arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy. You have no factually-based evidence to counter.. Typical Naija mentality of always saying ‘it’s lie, not true’ without any factual response

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by BigIyanga: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve posted this before.

If you value your safety then go for American vehicles.

If you’re after efficiency go for European vehicles.

If you want both safety and efficiency go for Japanese.

If you must have a car by fire by force then go for Chinese.

This is just my opinion, not written in Bible. State yours and no need to attack me.
Spoken like a novice and uninformed olodo.. Name one Japanese manufactured heavy truck in the same weight category as Volvo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.