Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe (64091 Views)

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck / See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Soknown: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

No be mouth I dey use type nau cool

Have a nice day.
I salute your calmness Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by wman(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shellsploit:

Am in lagos. 32/64 architecture?

Both. It works on both 32-bit and 64-bit. The games aren't that demanding.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Hisduchess(f): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
lastempero:

Those Chinese products are damn cheap, both part and otherwise so they make economic sense for business owners.

But I heard that actros trucks are manufactured in Germany don't know how true shaa.thanks for the explanation anyway
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by lastempero: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Hisduchess:

But I heard that actros trucks are manufactured in Germany don't know how true shaa.thanks for the explanation anyway

Not just Germany, Netherlands n Belgium too
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Kentucky404: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Please respect my CHOICE to use my time and data as I see fit.

Thank you.

PS: I’ve contributed a lot on NairaLand over a decade and it seems silly that you want to judge me on this singular post. Do better.

@OpinionCounts good advice. You are making a lot of sense. Well done.

@EgunMogaji2. Instead of you to humbly accept & reason this young guy advice. You are trying to justify your Stupidity. Hmm I laugh in Spanish

Is this how a *Matured Retiree* should behave Oga try to be modest & humble.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Kentucky404: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Please respect my CHOICE to use my time and data as I see fit.

Thank you.

PS: I’ve contributed a lot on NairaLand over a decade and it seems silly that you want to judge me on this singular post. Do better.

@EgunMogaji2. Instead of you to humbly accept & reason this young guy advice. You are trying to justify your Stupidity. Hmm I laugh in Spanish

Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by OpinionCounts(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Kentucky404:

Peace.

Thanks bro....some attitudes you see on nairaland can make you weep for the black race and specifically for Nigeria as a country, especially when the actors are individuals who claim to be Enlightened, Well read, Matured adults, Experienced or Well travelled.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by sultaan(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2021
When we have a beautiful opportunity to learn and know a lot more about things we tend to pay a lot for, people just come in brandishing their ignorance and turn a good thread to a piss hole.

unless you are on the autobahn, it will be very rare to see a truck grossing 80,000 lbs. going down the road at 80mph+.

If you can imagine in a bad scenario, the truck hits another at 40mph, The truck that guarantees minimum loss of life will be a preferred design.
let us focus on the good things we share and ignore/correct any negative posts.

Most of the truck from the US you see on Nigerians road have probably gone over a million miles.
To American trucks, a million miles is like 100,00 car miles

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Hisduchess(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
lastempero:

Not just Germany, Netherlands n Belgium too

Okay I love their trucks just that their mechanics ain't so easy to come by like others.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by lastempero: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Hisduchess:

Okay I love their trucks just that their mechanics ain't so easy to come by like others.

Yea exactly but that's peculiar with modern trucks in Nigeria, our guys are not ready for it.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Right here! grin
imagine the one designed for us.
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by Thazard(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Right here! grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe by okoroemeka(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Right here! grin
the Bedford tj 610,I learnt how to drive in my father's farm with this very stupid truck,a very annoying frustrating truck to work on,half of the nuts and bolts on it is right thread the other half is left thread,if not careful you can spend the whole day trying to lose a nut you are actually tighten it harder,mad truck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.