Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him (1334 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Fans Go After Slay Queen For Twerking Pantless To Davido’s Bumbum Inside Toilet / Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Slay Queen He Met On Facebook Stole His ATM Card, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
A Sugar Daddy has run for his life after a Slay Queen tried to expose him.

In what seemed like a live session, a beautiful lady who was rocking a bra and a black tight shorts could be seen adjusting her ‘shorts’ only for a pot-bellied man believed to be her sugar daddy tried to playfully remove her ‘pant’.

The lady then decided to pull her sugar daddy towards the camera view but the latter after realizing that he was been captured pulled back to avoid being seen in the video.

Unfortunately, his face was captured in the video. Poor man,lol.. He could be answering WAEC questions prepared by his wife by now lol.
Watch the video below;
https://www.browngh.com/sugar-daddy-runs-for-his-life-after-slay-queen-tried-to-capture-him-on-camera-video/

Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by habsydiamond(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shameless man a girl of his daughters agemate dey hit am for head... Yeye dey smell. All because of punna..
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless man a girl of his daughters agemate dey hit am for head... Yeye dey smell. All because of punna..

EQUALLY: shameless woman, a dude her father's agemate is acting like her bf on camera for all to see.oloshoism is real!

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by Toochildish666: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Foolish puccy trying to blackmail d useless man
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by fourboys: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
No be Ned Nwoko be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by Aniboo: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jonsing men everywhere
Naso then go change am for guy man wey fit even Dey serious with em daughter
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by jericco1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol.. the man don cast already
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by Nonexisting: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
They are possibly age mates because that long breast can't be hanging on the body of less than 40yr old woman.
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
habsydiamond:

He's got every right to be with any lady. You should talk about his adultery instead.
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
They are possibly age mates because that long breast can't be hanging on the body of less than 40yr old woman.

The lady would be in her 20s. Forget the body size.
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by habsydiamond(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's got every right to be with any lady. You should talk about his adultery instead.
I wouldn't have talked if the lady in question was his wife nao... Oga I offend u, if I do tell me make I apologize ooo
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
I wouldn't have talked if the lady in question was his wife nao... Oga I offend u, if I do tell me make I apologize ooo

grin grin grin

No, you didn't offend me.
Re: Sugar Daddy Runs For His Life After Slay Queen Tried To Expose Him by toujurs: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

EQUALLY: shameless woman, a dude her father's agemate is acting like her bf on camera for all to see.oloshoism is real!
The man's shame is more irritating

(1) (Reply)

At 22, Is It Normal Not Have Had Any Relationship? / Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp / Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.