Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. (3556 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Was working today on my Twitter ads then a message pop up from a friend here on nairaland decide to keep the conversation going he said this

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
fake individuals, fake chat, men make una rest!! dis faceless forum una dey kill una prick and ibi put, am here for funny not hate or fight anybody whether u do me good or bad!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
all I can see is immaturity.
must you guys screenshot ur chats for the world to see?
fake humans every claiming superiors

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by richmond500: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Top story on the news this hour, will be back after the break

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
You dey mad? What if i record it and upload the video here? will that fill my bank account digits

dollytino4real:
fake individuals, fake chat, men make una rest!! dis faceless forum una dey kill una prick and ibi put, am here for funny not hate or fight anybody whether u do me good or bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Like,

What am I to do with this?

Silly lad
You dey mad?

Jeon:
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hoe you never retire?

StacyO:
Like,

What am I to do with this?

Silly lad
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by richmond500: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naijahops:
You dey mad? What if i record it and upload the video here? will that fill my bank account digits

guy, u are just immature and senseless
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by fati2001(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
imagine the two immature piglets.

no wonder the ancestors are taking over Nigeria because they knew that the youths are useless. they ain't useful.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naijahops:
Hoe you never retire?

Define a hoe and watch me credit your account.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naijahops:
You dey mad?

nah, nigga you are the one with mad syndromes here by posting this piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
The dark forces have made this two male spicies jobless, you will both need some spiritual cleansing so that you can become productive in life. This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
StacyO:

Define a hoe and watch me credit your account.
Hey we're supposed to get married this month, hope you haven't forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
From experience, offline stories that make it to NL are full of bullshit.

Concocted events, twisted narratives, bitter people, troublesome people, and very immature humans.
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
You dey mad? Check the time on nairaland and time on my PC am using US time
Una don mad na your account i use take post?

Jeon:

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Hey we're supposed to get married this month, hope you haven't forgotten?
Let me deal with this boy or girl fez grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
You're immature werey

PrimadonnaO:
From experience, offline stories that make it to NL are full of bullshit.

Concocted events, twisted narratives, bitter people, troublesome people, and very immature humans.
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by PrettyBunny(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
If I should ever think of getting a boyfriend, he must show me his Nairaland page and posts.

I can't end up dating an empty head that would keep embarrassing his generations.

I refuse to be embarrassed.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ode
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces have made this two male spicies jobless, you will both need some spiritual cleansing so that you can become productive in life. This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
StacyO:

Let me deal with this boy fez grin
Leave them jare, let's talk about us, they will only make you angry with their bad mouth.
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
And you're useless

richmond500:
guy, u are just immature and senseless
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naijahops:
Ode
I see you dancing naked in the market square in a forth night. Repeat the word ode again and you'll dance naked this night. Dare me and watch it happen.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Jeon(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naijahops:
You dey mad? Check the time on nairaland and time on my PC am using US time
Una don mad na your account i use take post?

please don't confuse me with your grammar. I'm not ready to get mad.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Jeon(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see you dancing naked in the market square in a forth night. Repeat the word ode again and you'll dance naked this night. Dare me and watch it happen.

lol the thing don ready start.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by chatinent: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
How do you guys do this? How do you guys sit and discuss girls? Mehn..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Leave them jare, let's talk about us, they will only make you angry with their bad mouth.
How's ya Easter coming up?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2021
PrettyBunny:
If I should ever think of getting a boyfriend, he must show me his Nairaland page and posts.

I can't end up dating an empty head that would keep embarrassing his generations.

There are few real men on nairaland.

Mostly boys here.
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2021
PrettyBunny:

@bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:35am On Apr 04, 2021
StacyO:

How's ya Easter coming up?
Great, you're always welcome to join me in the celebration.
Re: Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. by Balogunodua(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin Zzor wat says ya.....? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.