Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (51514 Views)

Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Lagoon0: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Beremx:
I dunno why I find it difficult viewing your pictures. I am not happy about it. I don’t want to unfollow you because of it. Please do something about it. Thanks dear.
Meanwhile, happy Easter
Its your browser madam.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Invitationn: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
starbuck:
A country where everything works
The living and the dead are valued
Culture and Tourism is respected...

Kai, I still don't know the heinous crime i did in my past life for God to punish me by sending me back to this hell embarassed embarassed
"The living and the dead are valued" grin
Those are mummified pharaohs not your regular folks. Lol

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Beremx(f): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Where is the browser cache located? E don tey I go school. I am always having problems viewing Explorers pictures though.
Administration1:

It has to do with your device, have you tried cleaning up your browser cache recently?
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Gbogbowa: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2021
koolaid87:
Sorry to digress but its important to know that there's no evidence that confirmed the enslavement of Israelites in the land of egypt.

Not one archaeological evidence to back up the biblical claims.
but israel history shows that they are once a slave in Egypt but unfortunately this present Egypt are Arabian migrant
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by thelinguist: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Egypt’s foreign debt is about $115 billion (some estimates are $125 billion)...
That’s more than THREE TIMES Nigeria’s external debt - with HALF the population of Nigeria!
>
God bless you, people will just be running mouth anyhow.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by 9jaRealist: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2021
>
This extravagance is somewhat understandable...
Because tourism is to Egypt what oil is to Saudi Arabia (or Nigeria).

Nonetheless, it is still somewhat vulgar in a POOR heavily-indebted nation...
Not sure why many NLers are praising ostentation that we would rail against in Nigeria!

>
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2021
King ramses 5, the powerful pharaoh whose body was exhumed 5k years after and still looked in form
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Exmilitant(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Kinematics:
Nice display of pure art.

My observation here is the names sounds so different from the common Muhammedins we hear today. How did Egyptians lose these names?
original egyptians were blacks. Look again carefully at the features of those mummies. The present egyptians are decendants of turkish slaves called, mamuluks.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by cocolacec(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
qualityovenbake:
A country that values it art and culture attract tourists.

The government of Egypt put on a magnificent show.

Arabs celebrating black arts and culture.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Riversstate: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
starbuck:
A country where everything works
The living and the dead are valued
Culture and Tourism is respected...

Kai, I still don't know the heinous crime i did in my past life for God to punish me by sending me back to this hell embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin but you chanted sai baba few years ago na
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Eriokanmi: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2021
immortalcrown:
Egypt is so rich in art and science.
That's the origin of science. Unfortunately, they lost power due to personal aggradizement and worship of self-made gods/idols. The whole world at a time was coming to them for everything, the way we see America today. The descendants of ottoman turks who destroyed Egypt values and that if some parts of Europe after they invaded them had also tried to penetrate America several times but they failed. I hope America wouldn't sleep over their threats.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by cocolacec(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Exmilitant:
original egyptians were blacks. Look again carefully at the features of those mummies. The present egyptians are decendants of turkish slaves called, mamuluks.

Mamluks were slaves from Abassid dynasty not Ottoman dynasty.The Ottomans took control of Egypt from the Mamluks.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by 9jaRealist: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

An Islamic country, identifying and celebrating what butters their bread without the encumbrances of fake religious piety

They are battling military insurgency by Islamists in the Sinai region...
As well as political ‘insurgency’ from the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist parties.

The only reason the Egyptian government can do as it pleases is military AUTOCRACY...
Backed by the US, Israel and almost all of the rich Gulf States (more terrified of Shiites).
>
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Egyptians and mummies be like ogbono soup with fufu. Two of them goes together
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by cocolacec(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's the origin of science. Unfortunately, they lost power due to personal aggradizement and worship of self-made gods/idols

How come China and Japan is a world power now despite worshipping idols?

Foreign religion stems from idol worshipping.In Sweden,witches are celebrated every Easter.
The xtian nations on earth practice occultism, human and animal sacrifices.Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Exmilitant(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2021
cocolacec:

Mamluks are slaves from Abassid dynasty not Ottoman dynasty.The Ottomans took control of Egypt from the Mamluks.
I didn't mention any dynasty. The ottoman dynasty is too recent. In anycase, my forebears had left the land of kemet before both dynasties.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by orikoku: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2021
The mummies.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by AkuOlisa: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Cti28:

If it where this shithole, useless committee will be set up, billions will be spent and "las Las, na hijet them go use transport am"

Our religious leaders for don cast and bind and even destroy them finish before the committee realize what is happening.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by AkuOlisa: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Foodqueen:
Pharaohs as how

Is pharaoh a title or a name

Don't come for me, IAM not good at history so I want to learn.

Thought it was just one pharaoh that was recorded in the Bible.

Explorer

Pharaoh is a kingly title.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by GeneralPula: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2021
whytediamond:

My thoughts exactly. Nigerian Christians will call it idol worship and a lot a drama will follow, powerful pastors will criticise government and many other things I can't even fathom.

I no know why I find myself for Nigeria walai

You’ve said nothing but the complete truth. Former Osun state Governor was up to bringing up Osun arts and cultures. There’s no names that they didn’t call this man. They even tagged him Anti-Christ..

I’ve been to many churches and I can tell you that no Nigerians pastors speaks goodness about Nigeria arts and culture..

I remember back then when Osun Osogbo festival used to be a tourist centers for foreigners. All those religious leaders will keep telling people how evil the water is and how God will deal with people going there..

Meanwhile Asians and some Europeans are touching down for tourism..

The last Yeye Orisa was a German woman - Susan Wenger! She died at 90+ or so..

Same people wey don listen to their pastors that our arts and cultures are evil are the ones that will be asking useless questions why they’re Nigerian..

The only problem with Nigeria are Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by jacoik(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Egypt the mystery nation
honestly my brother. they are full of mysteries

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by KingOKON: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Muslim wey get brain
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by BruncleZuma: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

They are battling military insurgency by Islamists in the Sinai region...
As well as political ‘insurgency’ from the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist parties.

The only reason the Egyptian government can do as it pleases is military AUTOCRACY...
Backed by the US, Israel and almost all of the rich Gulf States (more terrified of Shiites).
>

You do understand that Egypt has been profitting off of the Pharoahs and their heritage way beofre all these factors you have mentioned?
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Kinematics:

My observation here is the names sounds so different from the common Muhammedins we hear today. How did Egyptians lose these names?

Arabs conquered Egypt in the 640s AD. Over time l, the place has been Arabized. Tho, if u
want to see direct descendants of pre Arab inhabitants, u shld check out the members of the Coptic Church.

Surprisingly, it took a few centuries to Islamize the country tho. So it's not been as prominent as we think it has in their history.

Tho in general due to admixture, most modern Egyptians have dna heritage of ancient Egypt. Regardless of what they look like.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by aderoju3921: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
:Egypt the mystery nation honestly my brother. they are full of mysteries
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by SenorFax(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Little did you all know that Egypt is very spiritual when dealing with their dead, and there are ways and rituals involved when moving their kings. Forget display, there are more to this than meets the eye.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by themanderon: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Kinematics:

The present Egyptians of today are not the descendants of ancient Egypt. They are Arab invaders that conquered them and took over their lands same way the Fulani's have taken over some tribes and are seeking for ways of colonizing the whole Nigerian nation. If this is done the identity of the people changes over time and is wiped out eventually.
Nice Parade by the way. I am always enthralled by anything that has to do with ancient Egypt. A nation full of mysteries. In fact some present day cults still practice some ancient Egyptian mystery religions.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2021
cocolacec:

Mamluks were slaves from Abassid dynasty not Ottoman dynasty.The Ottomans took control of Egypt from the Mamluks.

Abbasid and all the other dynasties that paid lip service to them (esp Ayyubid)
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Bahamas95(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Wow! I love this.

What a beautiful country unlike one mumu country in West Africa.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2021
oyeb15:
What I don't like about Egyptians is that they don't like Black People. You can't sit with them or eat at their table.You can't even be their servant in any way.

That's why you hardly see our excapees running there.

Arabo-Egyptian culture is racist af. Useless ppl. Let's not forget that they are currently living under a thieving murderous imp called el Sisi. For all their contrived sophistication, how far for them ?

If we think Buhari is bad. Sisi is Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Exmilitant:
I didn't mention any dynasty. The ottoman dynasty is too recent. In anycase, my forebears had left the land of kemet before both dynasties.

You claim descent from there ?
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by od501: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Explorers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9433391/Egypt-holds-spectacular-parade-transporting-22-mummies-famous-pharaohs-museum.html

People that still respect their culture. In Nigeria today, we prefer callin the ways of our ancestors primitive, demonic, evil, etc. I pity Nigeria shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.