Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Power Of The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of The Cross (379 Views)

Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo) / Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / The Power And Victory Of The Cross! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Cross by jonatoye(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Power of the Cross

WORD FOR TODAY
The power of the cross is the power of resurrection and there is no resurrection without death. It is by the cross that the self-life, the embodiment of sin (the flesh) was crucified and rendered powerless in the life of a man!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The power of God will only manifest in the life of a man who is dead to the natural life. It is at the cross that the natural life terminates, hence, life in the spirit begins at the cross. Resurrection life begins at the cross.

It is the work that Jesus Christ did that renders the devil impotent and nullifies the ground on which he can attack us. The cross also insulates us from the world system so that we may be able to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit with all liberty. When the cross is allowed to work in any life, he is not only dead to the world but the world becomes crucified, dead and rendered useless to him.

+ Have you experience the power of the cross?

Lord! I receive the grace to be always willing to allow Christ to be magnified in me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The cross is God's wisdom for dealing with the flesh, worldliness and the devil!!!

Have a Resurrected Easter Sunday!!!
Re: The Power Of The Cross by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
jonatoye:

The power of God will only manifest in the life of a man who is dead to the natural life. It is at the cross that the natural life terminates, hence, life in the spirit begins at the cross. Resurrection life begins at the cross.

It is the work that Jesus Christ did that renders the devil impotent and nullifies the ground on which he can attack us. The cross also insulates us from the world system so that we may be able to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit with all liberty. When the cross is allowed to work in any life, he is not only dead to the world but the world becomes crucified, dead and rendered useless to him.

+ Have you experience the power of the cross?!!
Natural life terminates at the cross? How? What ended at the cross was Jesus Christ's mission to deliver the New Covenant to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

His resurrection ushered in a new era as far as gentiles were concerned since it was God welcoming them to Covenant with God in preparation for the Kingdom of God. Before then, gentiles were not included in the plan. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Today, The God Of Chosen Delivered him From 18yrs Madness(pic) / Missing Person / Demon Jumps On Man As He Calls Jesus Without Power - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.